Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Bbm Coming To Android In Days - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Bbm Coming To Android In Days (1000 Views)

Blackberry Moving Completely To Android In 2016.. / BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. / Finally, BBM Coming To Android And Ios..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbm Coming To Android In Days by kkkossy(m): 6:09am On Oct 15, 2013
BBM for Android coming 'in days' says BlackBerry CMO
APPLICATIONS
By Jerry Hildenbrand | Oct 15 2013 | 12:19 am | 21 COMMENTS

With millions waiting, BlackBerry is poised to try their luck in Google Play once again

If you're still waiting for BBM on Android, you might see it soon. According to BlackBerry CMO Frank Boulben, the software should be available for both Android and iOS "in days." He also added that the company is confident that it fixed all the issues surrounding the un-launching last month.

For those who are still interested, we hope the hard work paid off and this time, the launch goes as planned, on-time, and with a lot less drama that we saw three weeks ago.

Source: Reuters; Via: CrackBerry
Re: Bbm Coming To Android In Days by ammyluv2002(f): 6:18am On Oct 15, 2013
Soon can be next 2yrs. ...they lie a lot in that company undecided

I love BBM though, that's the only thing I miss since I left that dark world cheesy grin *no offence to bb users*

#teamsamsung kiss

1 Like

Re: Bbm Coming To Android In Days by Osyxcel(m): 6:22am On Oct 15, 2013
whatever! Who cares? if you like, let it take years, Whatsapp will suffice for now.
Re: Bbm Coming To Android In Days by Nobody: 6:27am On Oct 15, 2013
It's already working on my iphone 4s
Re: Bbm Coming To Android In Days by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 15, 2013
see how u just copy and paste everything like say na screen shot
Re: Bbm Coming To Android In Days by hyuga(m): 11:22am On Oct 16, 2013
730days Na still days isn't it we just like calling it 2yrs.cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Is Mtn Bis Back On Android? / How To Join 2 Images Or More With A Laptop, PLEASE HELP!! / Brand New Iphone 6 Plus For Sale @ Xmas Bonanza Price!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.