Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Do Yo Wake Up Early When You Don't Have Anything To Do In The Morning? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do Yo Wake Up Early When You Don't Have Anything To Do In The Morning? (547 Views)

What's The First Thing U Reach For When U Wake Up In The Morning / Why Do Men Always Wake Up Like This In The Morning? / Why Do You Wake Up Late On Sundays? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Yo Wake Up Early When You Don't Have Anything To Do In The Morning? by COvo(m): 7:17am On Oct 15, 2013
For me,I wake up by 8-9 am on saturdays.But people say only lazy persons wake up late.Buh is anythin wrong with getting up late when you have nothing to do or nowhere to go in the morning?
Re: Do Yo Wake Up Early When You Don't Have Anything To Do In The Morning? by UjSizzle(f): 7:30am On Oct 15, 2013
I wake up early everyday, then go back to bed after an hour or 30mins if it's a free day.
Re: Do Yo Wake Up Early When You Don't Have Anything To Do In The Morning? by ilaugh1: 8:09am On Oct 15, 2013
I see you dont have anything to do really, hence you start this kind of topic.
Re: Do Yo Wake Up Early When You Don't Have Anything To Do In The Morning? by Infomizer(m): 8:25am On Oct 15, 2013
I am led by the spirit... (the 'spirit' being my effed up circadian rhythm) wink
Re: Do Yo Wake Up Early When You Don't Have Anything To Do In The Morning? by COvo(m): 9:08am On Oct 15, 2013
i_laugh: I see you dont have anything to do really, hence you start this kind of topic.
And why did you comment?Ode

(1) (Reply)

Signature: Nairaland Trend Or Ignorance? / Olunloyo Loses Mum, Burial Holds Today •obasanjo, Ajimobi Mourn / Nigerian man murdered boy of 3 after He Wet The Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.