Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

BlackBerry's Open Letter To Customers, Partners & Fans - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / BlackBerry's Open Letter To Customers, Partners & Fans (28679 Views)

Airtel Nigeria Sends Troubling Mass Sms To Customers / Mtn Dashing Out 150mb To Customers / Airtel Is Giving Out 300MB To Customers (2) (3) (4)

Re: BlackBerry's Open Letter To Customers, Partners & Fans by manifest1(m): 1:18pm On Oct 15, 2013
Hit like if BB helped you achieved something remarkable

Re: BlackBerry's Open Letter To Customers, Partners & Fans by cupid4ig(m): 1:18pm On Oct 15, 2013
9jadelta: u forgot, Samsung started in Korea/asia , BlackBerry started in north america/canada, iPhone, started USA.

comparing Tecno a fast rising company to blackberry/rim a dying overrated company is bullshiit. the money Tecno is making right would revive rim from dying

Tecno targeted Africa not because they don't have financial muscle to build a stronger smartphone, strong enough to put them on the map of the world. but their focus is to make cheap phones for africans that can give same experience note 3 or iPhone would. how many people have the financial muscle to buy iPhone 5 or Samsung note 3. even in USA, UK etc. they mostly buy these gadgets on contracts.
if Tecno starts making phones like Samsung, how many people will buy it?

all u BlackBerry fanboys, can BlackBerry z10 (100,000 naira phone) stand Tecno a2 (40,000naira phone) in terms of specification and getting job done?

N:B I'm not a Tecno fanboy.. but tired of u guys trying anything just to rubbish Tecno

i dont want to argue with u from ur statement i already know where u stand but i will give u one simple example of what a quality product is all about blackberry bold2 of 2006 resells for as of last year nov/dec for 24k now its 20k or at cheapest 18k but the tecno u bought 30k in january this year u cants sell it more than 12k highest u can get is 15k thats after like 6months used. samsung s11 still sell for almost 40k after 2years of prudoction date. I cant go to iphone cos u know the answer ur self. What am saying is a cheap product is a cheap product and can never be changed. the reason tecno is not in usa or western is not because of money but because their product is not up to the set standard of the western unlike in africa where everything goes. FYI: i appreciate what tecno is doing in africa but pls stop comparing tecno to samsung,iphone and bb. and pls b4 u compare bb z10 to tecno i beg u in the name of god look foe someone that has a z10 and handle it 1st. u tecnocrats should just use ur phoones in peace and stop disturbing our peace with ur tecno is better rubbish. thank u

Re: BlackBerry's Open Letter To Customers, Partners & Fans by Blackskin: 1:20pm On Oct 15, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
mr alani: [color=#990000][/color] grin Abeg who no were a fit see london use ram buy,I realy need am now
. GO ALABARAGO
Abi na nairaland u wan get am?
Re: BlackBerry's Open Letter To Customers, Partners & Fans by Blackskin: 1:26pm On Oct 15, 2013
cupid4ig: i dont want to argue with u from ur statement i already know where u stand but i will give u one simple example of what a quality product is all about blackberry bold2 of 2006 resells for as of last year nov/dec for 24k now its 20k or at cheapest 18k but the tecno u bought 30k in january this year u cants sell it more than 12k highest u can get is 15k thats after like 6months used. samsung s11 still sell for almost 40k after 2years of prudoction date. I cant go to iphone cos u know the answer ur self. What am saying is a cheap product is a cheap product and can never be changed. the reason tecno is not in usa or western is not because of money but because their product is not up to the set standard of the western unlike in africa where everything goes. FYI: i appreciate what tecno is doing in africa but pls stop comparing tecno to samsung,iphone and bb. and pls b4 u compare bb z10 to tecno i beg u in the name of god look foe someone that has a z10 and handle it 1st. u tecnocrats should just use ur phoones in peace and stop disturbing our peace with ur tecno is better rubbish. thank u
YES U SABI JORRRRRR.....NA Z10 I DEY USE AND D FONE MAKE BRAIN DIE

Re: BlackBerry's Open Letter To Customers, Partners & Fans by cupid4ig(m): 1:40pm On Oct 15, 2013
carujmonella:

You lack understanding.. You just read and blurt out words that's has nothing to do with my post. Where did I compare techno with BB?. What are you on about? . You said techno is not recognized everywhere except in africa and your brain didn't tell you that africa being the second largest continent is a global force for business minded people to invest in?. If techno conquers africa do you how many millions and billions they'll be raking in?.
Your type will fail badly if you own a business company because you will underestimate any competition. BB company knows that techno and other phone companies are competing against them, that's why they gave the speech which sane C.E.O will give to assure it company. Once upon a time, BB ruled, but nowadays, samsung and iPhone are ruling in many european countries. Ask yourself why. Do you think iPhone and samsung atre resting on their laurels?. No they aint, they why they keep producing new phones with better features in order to kill off competition from their opposition. Read and understand before you make baseless accusations. Before BB was unknown, till they became hit, same goes to samsung. They all started modestly and blew later on. That's what you're seeing with techno. Stop underestimating any competition, no matter how small..
u are the one who lacks understanding. indeed africa is the second largest continent blah blah blah, am not disputin that but now my question for u is why dont tecno produce a phone with the same high quality materials like samsumg,iphone, nokia and bb does? Pls i need answer to that. or u want to tell me that after they might have finish conquering africa and making billions out of them then they will enter the european market and produce much better quality phones that can compet with samsung and the restt? So which means they are sucking u people off ur hard earned money. unlike bb, iphone and samsung where by the same product sold in the european market can still be sold on africa. so my brother until tecno does that, then and only then i will listen to ur comparison.thank u
Re: BlackBerry's Open Letter To Customers, Partners & Fans by cupid4ig(m): 1:42pm On Oct 15, 2013
Blackskin: YES U SABI JORRRRRR.....NA Z10 I DEY USE AND D FONE MAKE BRAIN DIE
my brother I just tire for all this technocrats infecting every mobile page with their tecno disease

Re: BlackBerry's Open Letter To Customers, Partners & Fans by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 15, 2013
cupid4ig: u are the one who lacks understanding. indeed africa is the second largest continent blah blah blah, am not disputin that but now my question for u is why dont tecno produce a phone with the same high quality materials like samsumg,iphone, nokia and bb does? Pls i need answer to that. or u want to tell me that after they might have finish conquering africa and making billions out of them then they will enter the european market and produce much better quality phones that can compet with samsung and the restt? So which means they are sucking u people off ur hard earned money. unlike bb, iphone and samsung where by the same product sold in the european market can still be sold on africa. so my brother until tecno does that, then and only then i will listen to ur comparison.thank u

I should answer your question before mine?. No, I won't do that. My earlier question is, where did you see me comparing techno with BB?. Or do you specialize in dodging questions?. Why did you lie that I compared techno with BB?. I want you to show me where I compared techno with BB, my post are still here, go and show me please. I'm waiting.

As for the rest of your posts, I don't know what you're driving at, because I never said I use techno. So who are they "sucking off"?. Huh?. What are even talking about? Do you derive joy in making baseless conclusions?. incase you missed it, I said earlier that I use BB not techno. Please try to read and understand my posts before you post your ripostes. Thanks

Re: BlackBerry's Open Letter To Customers, Partners & Fans by emmanuel4758(m): 2:22pm On Oct 15, 2013
i dey laugh in swahil abeg bb fan accept frm bbm wetin bb go do techno no go fit do abeg my m3 na machine pls pls can bb play hd game or download heavy app grin
Re: BlackBerry's Open Letter To Customers, Partners & Fans by Decryptor(m): 2:29pm On Oct 15, 2013
Taylor184: Seems like i need to get a blackberry fone asap.....grin grin
can someone pls tell me whr i can get a blackberry storm 1??
#teamimustpingatallcost
If you are really serious, i can get you one at the sum of 18k
Re: BlackBerry's Open Letter To Customers, Partners & Fans by oluwadartey: 2:35pm On Oct 15, 2013
Agbalanze: Am I really and trully the first to comment? grin grin
Nopes.... Ur not even de 5th... Sowie.... Better luck next time
Re: BlackBerry's Open Letter To Customers, Partners & Fans by walcolm(m): 2:54pm On Oct 15, 2013
emmanuel4758: i dey laugh in swahil pls can bb play hd game or download heavy app grin
you should laugh in your native language and stop showing your ignorance...to answer your question, BB can play HD games, download any app
Re: BlackBerry's Open Letter To Customers, Partners & Fans by ChildofChukwu(m): 3:07pm On Oct 15, 2013
Eyaa Blackberry. I wish u guys speedy recovery ooo. Ndo nu! ***spits out chewing stick debris***
Re: BlackBerry's Open Letter To Customers, Partners & Fans by dontgivafuck: 3:10pm On Oct 15, 2013
carujmonella:

Why don't you shut the fucckk up with your tirades if you can't engage your brain reasonably?. Did I insult anyone when I made my comment?. Calm down, we aint fighting. State your opinion and move one. Did I compare BB with techno?.don't you read at all?. I said techno is a competition and the BB company's president acknowledged the various competitors in the market, hence his lengthy speech to assure BB users that they're working on being better. And the example I gave is nigeria and no matter your lies and ramblings, it doesn't change the fact that techno is giving BB, samsung and co, a run for their money in nigerian markets. Incase you don't know, Nigerians patronize BB products hence their fears that techno is shifting the balance of power from then. And yes, BB started like techno, what I meant by this statement is that they started from the bottom before making it big. A few months ago, a thread was opened on here to show the metamorphosis of BB from when it was still a "pager" to what it's become now. Google is your friend, make use of it. BB didn't start producing Z10 all of sudden, they started with low and poor grade BB products. Go and read man.

And what do you mean by no "reasonable" BB user will port to techno?. Do you know make choice for people?. Different strokes, for different peeps, bro. Not everybody fancies BB over techno and if that makes them unreasonable, then you're unreasonable to them too for sticking to BB then.

Better my lives?. Did you specialize in tomfoolery?. Who told you I'm a techno/android user?. Are you a seer?. Dude, I don't use techno or android phones so stop convulsing abeg. For your info, I use BB but the day I find a good reason to port to techno or any phone, your rants won't discourage me. I go for my own happiness not "brand name".

Cheers!!
Tirades? Dude if we engage in a tirade u won't survive, I don't know wat insults mean to u, buh there ws no single insult in my post unless u consider 'sharrap' as an insult... Ur biz

Ofcourse all Biz strted small but they don't strt like 'Techno' by copying an already existing products, dt ws wat I meant wen I said u can't compare them n yes that is 'comparison' in case u hv a ltd opinion of wat that word means... So don't go abt throwing arnd ur' it strted as a pager' lyk u re saying sth new... Duuuhhh... I specifically wrote a copycat company like techno to show d angle I ws comin frm.. Wen u rd pple's reply read wit a view to trying to get wat they re saying not because u re luking for d nxt thing to type

N I don't know if u know but d 3rd person singular 'you' is also used to refer to a group of pple, so wen I said U followd by 'ur lives' I was referring to 'android' users as a whole nt jus techno users even but nt not to U as a person... OF course u cld hv been included in d group(cos I dunno wat fone u use n u sure sounded lyk a techno fanatic) but I wasn't talking abt ur person

N if u ever port from a BB to a Techno(at this their stage) then ...
Finally try n take ur own advice nairaland is not a RING
Re: BlackBerry's Open Letter To Customers, Partners & Fans by emmanuel4758(m): 3:16pm On Oct 15, 2013
walcolm:
you should laugh in your native language and stop showing your ignorance...to answer your question, BB can play HD games, download any app

oboy i no mean all dis small pikin game lik zuma i mean mature hd game lik rfootball hd but tecno can do all diz so bb is lik torres 50 million pound of waste so bb is l00k naira of waste
Re: BlackBerry's Open Letter To Customers, Partners & Fans by cupid4ig(m): 3:22pm On Oct 15, 2013
emmanuel4758: i dey laugh in swahil abeg bb fan accept frm bbm wetin bb go do techno no go fit do abeg my m3 na machine pls pls can bb play hd game or download heavy app grin
u see how shallow minded u are, so to ur own understanding phone is only made for hd games and downloading of heavy apps? But if I may ask what heavy apps are u even talking about? U can tell me there is any phone app that is more than 80mb apart from games. If there is pls I will like to know. That haven't bn said pls bb can play hd games and can even download heavy apps more than ur m3 thank u
Re: BlackBerry's Open Letter To Customers, Partners & Fans by cupid4ig(m): 3:27pm On Oct 15, 2013
emmanuel4758: oboy i no mean all dis small pikin game lik zuma i mean mature hd game lik rfootball hd but tecno can do all diz so bb is lik torres 50 million pound of waste so bb is l00k naira of waste
probably u need to get ur self a bb phone b4 u can make ur silly posts here, oh wait maybe its too expensive for u to get maybe the Q5 dont worry just look for a friemd that has one and try them out then come back here and compare again.
Re: BlackBerry's Open Letter To Customers, Partners & Fans by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 15, 2013
dontgivafuck: Tirades? Dude if we engage in a tirade u won't survive, I don't know wat insults mean to u, buh there ws no single insult in my post unless u consider 'sharrap' as an insult... Ur biz

Ofcourse all Biz strted small but they don't strt like 'Techno' by copying an already existing products, dt ws wat I meant wen I said u can't compare them n yes that is 'comparison' in case u hv a ltd opinion of wat that word means... So don't go abt throwing arnd ur' it strted as a pager' lyk u re saying sth new... Duuuhhh... I specifically wrote a copycat company like techno to show d angle I ws comin frm.. Wen u rd pple's reply read wit a view to trying to get wat they re saying not because u re luking for d nxt thing to type

N I don't know if u know but d 3rd person singular 'you' is also used to refer to a group of pple, so wen I said U followd by 'ur lives' I was referring to 'android' users as a whole nt jus techno users even but nt not to U as a person... OF course u cld hv been included in d group(cos I dunno wat fone u use n u sure sounded lyk a techno fanatic) but I wasn't talking abt ur person

N if u ever port from a BB to a Techno(at this their stage) then ...
Finally try n take ur own advice nairaland is not a RING

Your "sharrap" was not in funny tone. It was harsh and you know it so I correctly labeled it a tirade.

You should check up the meaning of competition and comparison. They are both different. I'm not COMPARING Techno with BB, I'm just acknowledging that techno is a competition to BB and other phones especially in africa/nigeria and you know that's the truth. You should read my view and try to get where I'm coming from, you don't misunderstand me and expect me to understand your "misunderstandings". And I NEVER disputed the fact that techno is copying from other brands, I'm just saying that techno, in africa, is a strong COMPETITOR for BB and co. It's not as if iPhone and samsung don't copy each other. They do and that why they do sue each other for infringement of their patent's rights all the time. I'm not a techno fanatic, I don't use the phone. They haven't convinced me enough yet, for me to port

I can port to techno at any stage they are, but I will only do that when I see my BB is disadvantaged to techno.
Re: BlackBerry's Open Letter To Customers, Partners & Fans by emmanuel4758(m): 3:34pm On Oct 15, 2013
cupid4ig: u see how shallow minded u are, so to ur own understanding phone is only made for hd games and downloading of heavy apps? But if I may ask what heavy apps are u even talking about? U can tell me there is any phone app that is more than 80mb apart from games. If there is pls I will like to know. That haven't bn said pls bb can play hd games and can even download heavy apps more than ur m3 thank u
if bb go fit play realfootball hd game make i no wetin cusam u think say i never use bb b4 d highest hd game bb fit play n zuma ,abeg highlit to me except frm bbm wetin bb go do tecno no go fit do tongue

Re: BlackBerry's Open Letter To Customers, Partners & Fans by walcolm(m): 3:40pm On Oct 15, 2013
emmanuel4758: oboy i no mean all dis small pikin game lik zuma i mean mature hd game lik rfootball hd but tecno can do all diz so bb is lik torres 50 million pound of waste so bb is l00k naira of waste

you should watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QaHPJWjxE8w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ElkvHt4ArU4
Re: BlackBerry's Open Letter To Customers, Partners & Fans by emmanuel4758(m): 3:43pm On Oct 15, 2013
cupid4ig: probably u need to get ur self a bb phone b4 u can make ur silly posts here, oh wait maybe its too expensive for u to get maybe the Q5 dont worry just look for a friemd that has one and try them out then come back here and compare again.
for ur mind nw u be dangote abi ,der is no ned of wastin my money to bye bb wen i know i can get higher quality in lower prize techno noni even dangote d richest man in africa dey use techno grin
Re: BlackBerry's Open Letter To Customers, Partners & Fans by geeworld1(m): 3:49pm On Oct 15, 2013
carujmonella: grin.. Medicine after death.. tales by moonlight.. grin

Nope, yours is the ignorant comment

BB president acknowledged the fierce competition in the market and that's why they took the time to write this epistle... And you'll be deluding yourself to think that techno is not a competition to BB especially here in nigeria, where the masses are porting to techo with alacrity.

BB started like techno before getting to gain global prominence, techno is no exclusion. iPhone started small before hitting it big, never underestimate your opposition or believe that "loyal customer" delusions. The same people porting to techno and androids were staunch advocates of BB. What then happened now?. Nothing like loyalty when I can ten times, get the value of my money with an android that costs the same or less amount as that of a BB product. I'll port fast. Loyalty ko, loya milk ni undecided

In this crazy competitive world we live in, no one will stick with you "no matter your fvckups"(as you said). A little "fvckup" and your brand will be ditched. Heck, without any "fvckups", people will still ditch you for a more appealing brand. Never underestimate any competition. Before BB's power waned, they ruled. Now iPhone and samsung are now lords. Nothing last forever. Change is constant. That "little" competition that you're ignoring might turn out to be your downfall. BB company understands that, that's why they are assuring their customers of their continued support to keep making them happy.

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE ANY COMPETION.. Ask yourself why BBM is going to android.

Cheers
ehmm the last time I checked the top 20 fones I didn't see tecno ?? ?? ??
Re: BlackBerry's Open Letter To Customers, Partners & Fans by walcolm(m): 3:49pm On Oct 15, 2013
emmanuel4758: for ur mind nw u be dangote abi ,der is no ned of wastin my money to bye bb wen i know i can get higher quality in lower prize techno noni even dangote d richest man in africa dey use techno grin

good luck with your tecno and nobody is begging you to use BB...

Blackberry 10 devices are a total paradigm shift for blackberry. they are light and day from the old Blackberrys and even without cutting edge hardware specs like Galaxy Note 3 or HTC 1, they can do anything any of the top of the line androids can do

heck more than 700k of the 950k apps on Google play can be sideloded to the BB10 devices
Re: BlackBerry's Open Letter To Customers, Partners & Fans by emmanuel4758(m): 3:52pm On Oct 15, 2013
Re: BlackBerry's Open Letter To Customers, Partners & Fans by stitcheD(m): 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2013
Tuntheycr7:
NACC does.....
NFCS does grin grin
Re: BlackBerry's Open Letter To Customers, Partners & Fans by cupid4ig(m): 4:03pm On Oct 15, 2013
emmanuel4758: waste of mb if i know i woudnt hav watch dis crap
its not waste of mb the problem is u couldn't watch it cos ur china m3 doesnt support flash player tongue

Re: BlackBerry's Open Letter To Customers, Partners & Fans by emmanuel4758(m): 4:09pm On Oct 15, 2013
walcolm:

good luck with your tecno and nobody is begging you to use BB...

Blackberry 10 devices are a total paradigm shift for blackberry. they are light and day from the old Blackberrys and even without cutting edge hardware specs like Galaxy Note 3 or HTC 1, they can do anything any of the top of the line androids can do

heck more than 700k of the 950k apps on Google play can be sideloded to the BB10 devices
dwnload rf hd game for ur bb and screen snap it let me c
Re: BlackBerry's Open Letter To Customers, Partners & Fans by emmanuel4758(m): 4:16pm On Oct 15, 2013
cupid4ig: its not waste of mb the problem is u couldn't watch it cos ur china m3 doesnt support flash player tongue
cc diz guy abeg techno na south korean company getam and by d way my tec dey use 4g so my streamin na superfast so d link u post na crap cuz no tangible tin in d link ,igbo boy like me no dey waste moni any how cool

Re: BlackBerry's Open Letter To Customers, Partners & Fans by walcolm(m): 4:22pm On Oct 15, 2013
emmanuel4758: dwnload rf hd game for ur bb and screen snap it let me c

i dont need to download it to prove anything to you...but this is a screen shot of the Blackberry World for BB10 phones showing the real football

Re: BlackBerry's Open Letter To Customers, Partners & Fans by emmanuel4758(m): 4:22pm On Oct 15, 2013
tecno fanz wer una dey make we teach diz bb fanz d koko nt d kwudi grin
Re: BlackBerry's Open Letter To Customers, Partners & Fans by emmanuel4758(m): 4:27pm On Oct 15, 2013
walcolm:

i dont need to download it to prove anything to you...but this is a screen shot of the Blackberry World for BB10 phones showing the real football
grin grin grin grin i don fall frm okada grin grin grin
Re: BlackBerry's Open Letter To Customers, Partners & Fans by physise(m): 4:28pm On Oct 15, 2013
emmanuel4758: tecno fanz wer una dey make we teach diz bb fanz d koko nt d kwudi grin
guy act mature na

Download All Games For S60v5 5800 N97 / Code For Checking Airtel Blackberry Data Usage / 5 Types Of Apps You Should Stop Using Now

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89