Stats: 3,159,341 members, 7,839,607 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 - Sports (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 (54193 Views)

Nigeria Vs Iraq: FIFA U-17 World Cup (5 - 0) On 25th October 2013 / Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 / Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by Obrafour(m): 12:50pm On Oct 17, 2013
achimotan:

I tell you say I be toaster shocked. Sentiments and nationalism aside the eagles team no be small same as ours
oh! Charl3y! You dey shock oo! You are saying this infront of the enemy? Kai! That team is a third tier team. You guys made this same excuse on the Ghana Thread praying to meet Ethiopia, now see how nigeria flopped in Ethiopia?

Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by collynzo2(m): 12:50pm On Oct 17, 2013
achimotan: [/b]

Gyan has scored 9 goals for ghana this year
9 in how many matches? Emenike has 8 in 8.
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by GHKWAME(m): 12:52pm On Oct 17, 2013
achimotan:

I tell you say I be toaster shocked. Sentiments and nationalism aside the eagles team no be small same as ours
You are kidding right?
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by collynzo2(m): 12:53pm On Oct 17, 2013
c.kwame:

u guys hav won thrice per....onli one two three.....we were waitin for u to catch up with us buh after thirty one years of waiting, u guys cudn't even match our history of winning 4 nation cups....so we in de next cup of nations, we are firing all cylinders....beware! Lols
How long will you guys continue to brag about trophies you won with just 4 teams participating? Even Ethiopia and Sudan were powerhouses then. Hahaha
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by ckwame: 12:53pm On Oct 17, 2013
adegwurulez:
meaning all african countries should tremble when they hear the name "spain"
eh! Did u mention SPAIN? don't go der....spain is more than capable of beating every country in africa...that doesn't mean they can loose to ani african country...buh on paper they r far better...do u know why? because they hav names....even eritrea will run away if they hear nigeria...likewise tahiti cos they hav no big names so names count as well...so if u hav big names in ur team plus fluidity nd cohesion then wah can stop u? Nothin... Onli complacency can stop u...nd thats why greece won de euros 2004 cos they were underestimated....
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by adegwurulez(m): 12:54pm On Oct 17, 2013
c.kwame:

by all means...buh i hope u know dat ghana has won three of its previous matches wit nigeria? 4-1 in london, 2-1 in ghana 2008, nd 1-0 in angola...so de odds r stark against u guys...
History doesn't play football, so it doesn't bother me
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by GHKWAME(m): 12:55pm On Oct 17, 2013
adegwurulez:
lmao, even ur first eleven couldn't beat mali and burkinafaso
arrrgh! Mali that we beat in our group? Or the B.faso that scaled through because of penalties with our reserved Team? Guy, I beg una, find something yab abeg.
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by collynzo2(m): 12:55pm On Oct 17, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:
Phuck nigeria da ANTS of Africa.......... grin
Fûck your mum, the whorè of Africa.
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by GHKWAME(m): 12:57pm On Oct 17, 2013
Obrafour: and what will he attack me with? Generator fumes? All his comments are insults, is that how to defend your country? His posts make people hate Ghana more. * not that I give a fork about some greedy jealous nigerians* but there are some sensible Nigerians who are neutrals as well. But he just attacks anyone at will.
I disagree with you! All @Banku&Tilapia does is to go hard at Ghana haterz!
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by ckwame: 12:57pm On Oct 17, 2013
collynzo2: How long will you guys continue to brag about trophies you won with just 4 teams participating? Even Ethiopia and Sudan were powerhouses then. Hahaha
where were you wen we were winning those african cups in dose times? U guys didn't even hav a national team...ur country was even under colonial rule i stand to be corrected
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by achimotan(m): 12:58pm On Oct 17, 2013
collynzo2: 9 in how many matches? Emenike has 8 in 8.

9 goals in nine matches . any problem shocked
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by adegwurulez(m): 12:58pm On Oct 17, 2013
c.kwame:

eh! Did u mention SPAIN? don't go der....spain is more than capable of beating every country in africa...that doesn't mean they can loose to ani african country...buh on paper they r far better...do u know why? because they hav names....even eritrea will run away if they hear nigeria...likewise tahiti cos they hav no big names so names count as well...so if u hav big names in ur team plus fluidity nd cohesion then wah can stop u? Nothin... Onli complacency can stop u...nd thats why greece won de euros 2004 cos they were underestimated....
Football is a very fair game, there are eleven players on both teams. I repeat, names don't win matches, determination and teamwork does. That's why a celtic team without names could beat a barcelona team with names
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by adegwurulez(m): 1:00pm On Oct 17, 2013
Can't u see how interesting this thread has become since we stopped insulting ourselves Big ups to my Ghanaian brothers
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by achimotan(m): 1:01pm On Oct 17, 2013
c.kwame:

where were you wen we were winning those african cups in dose times? U guys didn't even hav a national team...ur country was even under colonial rule i stand to be corrected

Naa !they were independent when we wonthe first cup in 1963!
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by achimotan(m): 1:01pm On Oct 17, 2013
adegwurulez: Can't u see how interesting this thread has become since we stopped insulting ourselves Big ups to my Ghanaian brothers

shocked cool
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by collynzo2(m): 1:01pm On Oct 17, 2013
achimotan:

9 goals in nine matches . any problem shocked
can we count please?
Emenike played, Zambia, Bfaso, Ethiopia, Cote d'Ivoire, Mali, Malawi, B.faso, Ethiopia. Name the teams Gyan played let's see if they weren't far more than 9.
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by ckwame: 1:01pm On Oct 17, 2013
collynzo2: Fûck your mum, the whorè of Africa.
hmmm if my gh guys insult u, jux don't mind them....i don't see de reason we shud insult each other cos of football...after all we didn't invent de game...jux forget them...
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by adegwurulez(m): 1:02pm On Oct 17, 2013
c.kwame:

I like this point. Meaning Ghana wouldn't have won if Nigeria had participated
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by ckwame: 1:04pm On Oct 17, 2013
achimotan:

Naa !they were independent when we wonthe first cup in 1963!
oh reali? So they r our junior bros...we set de trail blazing nd they r copying us buh dey wana out do us buh u can't beat ur senior bro abi? So we'll make sure we add another cup to make it 5 den 6 nd 7 nd 8....AMEN!
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by achimotan(m): 1:07pm On Oct 17, 2013
collynzo2: can we count please?
Emenike played, Zambia, Bfaso, Ethiopia, Cote d'Ivoire, Mali, Malawi, B.faso, Ethiopia. Name the teams Gyan played let's see if they weren't far more than 9.

Ok it seems you are ryt . if i remember correctly Gyan played against DR Congo, Mali, Niger,Cape Verde,B.Faso,Sudan,Zambia,Lesotho,Turkey and Egypt
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by ckwame: 1:08pm On Oct 17, 2013
adegwurulez:
I like this point. Meaning Ghana wouldn't have won if Nigeria had participated
nah didn't say that man...cos u guys even won ur last cup wen gh participated in it...buh wah i'm tryin to tell ur other friend is that, it doesn't matter if de cups we won were in de olden days...what counts is that we hav won it b4....nd we've won it 4 times...nd we'll add another one to it to make sure u guys don't ever equal our record
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by adegwurulez(m): 1:09pm On Oct 17, 2013
Ghana keep saying they didn't want to win the Afcon. Well, here is a lesson from your big brothers, if u are not intrested in Afcon, don't play. That was what Nigeria did that made south Africa to win the nations cup. Cos even SA knew they would have lost if nigeria participated
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by IloveGH: 1:11pm On Oct 17, 2013
Okay, the point I am trying to make with those quotes is:

1. Our Naija brothers didn't want a pairing with Egypt because Egypt is a very strong side
2. They were wishing for Ethiopia because Ethiopia is the weakest team
3. They fortunately got Ethiopia and they celebrated grin
4. GH unfortunately got Egypt and they ruled us out of Brazil grin
3. They met Ethiopia and struggled to win them grin
4. We met Egypt and we humiliated them grin

Instead of apologizing to us and acknowledging the greatness of the Black Stars, they are now claiming we won Egypt because they are not good SMH grin

To my Naija folks'
Egypt no be cup of gari. Unfortunately to them they were paired with the only team that has their medicine grin grin grin

Up Black Stars!
All the way to Brazil!

Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by achimotan(m): 1:11pm On Oct 17, 2013
[quote author=c.kwame]
oh reali? So they r our junior bros...we set de trail blazing nd they r copying us buh dey wana out do us buh u can't beat ur senior bro abi? So we'll make sure we add another cup to make it 5 den 6 nd 7 nd 8....AMEN/quote]

its about time mehn cheesy its been ages since the cup came to ghana. Guess some of us were not even born shocked
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by ckwame: 1:12pm On Oct 17, 2013
adegwurulez: Ghana keep saying they didn't want to win the Afcon. Well, here is a lesson from your big brothers, if u are not intrested in Afcon, don't play. That was what Nigeria did that made south Africa to win the nations cup. Cos even SA knew they would have lost if nigeria participated
don't misquote us man....we enter competitions to win...to make statements
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 17, 2013
achimotan: But serouiusly if both teams hv their full squard I believe the black stars and the super eagles would play a 2_2 drawn game

What? A 2-2 draw against super eagles. That's a defeat in my book.
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 17, 2013
GH KWAME: massa! How? Are you trying to toast a naija babe or what? We will beat them with our second eleven.

I would not blasphemy for any girl. Thats what my bro achimotan just did. Blasphemy on highest order
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by ckwame: 1:15pm On Oct 17, 2013
[quote author=achimotan][/quote]
oh charley...i make thirsty waaa...since 2008....nd our boys too r trying...it even shows cos we r de most consistent team in de tournamet for de last 5 years...reachin all de semi finals since 2008 nd even goin to finals in 2010....its jux luck...buh sureli we'll bring dis cup home
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 17, 2013
adegwurulez:
lmao, even ur first eleven couldn't beat mali and burkinafaso

Come on, y'all really need to change that voicemail, because we all know Mali can't beat Ghana if we are serious and burkina. Please by a penalty kick
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by adegwurulez(m): 1:18pm On Oct 17, 2013
I support Nigeria cos its my country, else am a die hard fan of AFRICA UNITED
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 17, 2013
adegwurulez:
well, keshi is a nigerian.
why is it that everybody is now writting off the super eagles just cos of one match? just a reminder, we are still african champions

We are not writing them off. They are good, like I said arguably Ghana and Nigeria are the best two teams. I just think Nigeria is not better than Ghana and we will beat them if we meet.
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 17, 2013
c.kwame:

big RESPECTS for our african champions....no doubts...u guys are african champions cos u earned it...buh that doesn't mean u r invincible in de african continent...meet us nd we'll show u de missing piece...can't wait for a naija gh match in de senior level

Exactly

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (41) (Reply)

NFF Appoints Jose Peseiro As Super Eagles New Coach / Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko In Romantic Pose / Odichukumma Igweani Shot Dead After Killing Neighbor & Holding Toddler Hostage