Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

I Was Married To Don Jazzy” – D’banj Confesses - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Married To Don Jazzy” – D’banj Confesses (773 Views)

Don Jazzy, D’banj And Wande Coal Performs ‘Pere’ Together At A Birthday Party / I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. / HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Married To Don Jazzy” – D’banj Confesses by MCKULQ(m): 2:18pm On Oct 15, 2013
D’banj and Don Jazzy, no doubt, both dominated the music scene for nine years before the cookies crumbled and they went their separate ways. Today, they have formed individual group, D’banj-DB Records, Don Jazzy-Marvin Record, but something still seems to be connecting the two together.
In an interview recently, D’banj confessed that he really missed Don Jazzy whom he had spent the better part of his career with.
Hear him “If I say I don’t miss Don Jazzy, I am lying. I have spent the better part of my career with him. I was married to him in a way (laughs). So I miss everything about Mo’Hits: the family, the movement, and the vibe of being in the studio with him. I miss the jokes and the arguments, but I have since keyed into the notion that nothing can stop a moving train. Nevertheless we can always do music together. The track, ‘Top of the World’ was produced by a Grammy Award Winner. The songs ‘Finally’ and ‘Don’t Tell Me Nonsense’ was produced by my producer while ‘Oliver Twist’ was produced by Don Jazzy. So, why won’t I have him on my 10 years anniversary album?”
Does Don Jazzy feel this way too? Really, Don Jazzy, who now operates Marvin Records, has not opened up on their issue since their separation, he has remained focused with his business, shunning out hit songs to remain permanently on top of the game. We are waiting if he would indeed accept to feature in D’banj’s 10th anniversary album.

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=126869

1 Like

Re: I Was Married To Don Jazzy” – D’banj Confesses by Dubby6(m): 2:53pm On Oct 15, 2013
I hope u don't literarily mean it cos I hear (from I go die) say Don Jazzy Odogu na 'Bros'

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day: Nigerians And The Craze For Food / Drake And Dad Records Song / Close Friends Dube Mikel Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.