Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,061 members, 7,956,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:11 AM

ASUU's Demands Are Unrealistic And Unimplimentable - NANS - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU's Demands Are Unrealistic And Unimplimentable - NANS (2222 Views)

Ignore ASUU’s Demands, NASU, NAAT, SSANU Tell FG / ASUU Strike Latest News: ASUU Demands N1.5tr To End Strike / FG Can't Meet With ASUU Demands - Okonjo-Iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU's Demands Are Unrealistic And Unimplimentable - NANS by gregg2: 6:03pm On Oct 15, 2013
NANS condemns lingering ASUU strike
Says ASUU's demands are Unrealistic and Unimplimentable

on october 15, 2013 at 5:03 pm in news
By AbdulSalam Muhammad

KANO – The National Association of Nigerian Students has disowned the ongoing strike action embarked upon by the Academic Staff Union of Universities. NANS made their position known at a press briefing in Kano where they stated that certain demands by ASUU were  “unrealistic and un -implementable”

The National President of the Union, Yinka Gbadebo at the briefing appealed to University lecturers to call off their nearly 4 months old  strike and resume negotiations with the Federal Government in the general interest of Nigeria’s educational sectors.

Yinka stressed  “in the history of ASUU strike, no government has ever responded positively the way President Goodluck Jonathan’s administration has done and I believe strongly this gesture should be reciprocated for the sake of harmony.

Mr. Gbadebo who was flanked by representatives of student leaders from over 50 Nigerian universities accused the leadership of ASUU of evading a meeting with the leadership of the student’s union that would have been an “interface meeting to chat the way forward”

“In as much as we sympathise with ASUU over the predicament that forced the industrial action, millions of Nigerian students are simply tired of staying at home and hence appeal to call it off and resume negotiations immediately”.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/10/nans-condemns-lingering-ASUU-strike/
Re: ASUU's Demands Are Unrealistic And Unimplimentable - NANS by drjoebond080: 6:11pm On Oct 15, 2013
Raymond it me joe
Re: ASUU's Demands Are Unrealistic And Unimplimentable - NANS by Hohaiiiode(m): 6:21pm On Oct 15, 2013
Do we have 2 NANS presido?! But i neva said that
Re: ASUU's Demands Are Unrealistic And Unimplimentable - NANS by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 15, 2013
Misguided utterances from a politically motivated folk. Why are they all calling on ASUU? Why not targeting a failed govt? Btw, how many nans presido do we have? grin

Click "LIKE" if you are in support of ASUU?

8 Likes

Re: ASUU's Demands Are Unrealistic And Unimplimentable - NANS by citizenY(m): 7:12pm On Oct 15, 2013
THIS SMALL PIKIN SENSE SEF. SO THE FGN WENT INTO AN AGREEMENT KNOWING FULLY WELL THAT THE CONTENTS CANNOT BE IMPLEMENTED?
Re: ASUU's Demands Are Unrealistic And Unimplimentable - NANS by lincolnj88: 7:19pm On Oct 15, 2013
No govt has done what gej has done for ASUU nd university in general....so y not cut some slack and call off d strike and also resume negotiation...

1 Like

Re: ASUU's Demands Are Unrealistic And Unimplimentable - NANS by richieadams(m): 7:20pm On Oct 15, 2013
[quote author=citizenY]THIS SMALL PIKIN SENSE SEF. SO THE FGN WENT INTO AN AGREEMENT KNOWING FULLY WELL THAT THE CONTENTS CANNOT BE IMPLEMENTED?[/quoteasuushould just kal off the strike
Re: ASUU's Demands Are Unrealistic And Unimplimentable - NANS by Demdem(m): 7:55pm On Oct 15, 2013
Ingrate students.
Your teachers should go back to classes when they are being owned years of allowances.
Nonsense.
Re: ASUU's Demands Are Unrealistic And Unimplimentable - NANS by takedat(m): 8:02pm On Oct 15, 2013
If there is any group of individuals who are particularly happy with the prolonged strike and face-off between FG and ASUU, it is NANS. NANS leadership is made of those who have refused to graduate, some have spent more than 7-8 years in the university. To those people, NANS is an avenue to make personal gains where they align themselves with/ or to the highest bidder. It is definitely obvious where NANS loyalty lies, and it is with the FG. NANS as a student body and a stakeholder in the university system has never called for a meeting with the stricking lecturers on one hand to express their reservation and the FG on another hand to vent their frustration. Saying that ASUU boycotted the meeting with them is a blatant lie, if NANS had proposed such an important meeting, the media would have followed up on it. NANS is a sick body and has since lost its identity.
Re: ASUU's Demands Are Unrealistic And Unimplimentable - NANS by wesley80(m): 8:14pm On Oct 15, 2013
So why have ASUU refused to meet with the Student Unionn leaders regardless of whatever perception they have? Let me guess, Pride and total disregard for the people they are supposed to be fighting for. Exactly the same attitude they have in schools where they are demi - gods that must be obeyed by the perpetually neophyte students, right or wrong! Apparently students do not know what is good for them, no wonder the agreement in question had zero input from students who bear the brunt of ASUU members persistent misdeeds. Who'll fight for students? Certainly not this present bunch of selfish self acclaimed money grabbing intellectuals.

1 Like

Re: ASUU's Demands Are Unrealistic And Unimplimentable - NANS by drjoebond080: 1:34am On Oct 16, 2013
seun front page
Re: ASUU's Demands Are Unrealistic And Unimplimentable - NANS by tomakint: 2:40am On Oct 16, 2013
Demdem: Ingrate students.
Your teachers should go back to classes when they are being owned years of allowances.
Nonsense.
Were you once a student at all? undecided your line of reasonings on this forum is that borne out of warped view against positive reasoning! I doubt if you have a positive belief in yourself in the real world. Young man, time is going. ASUU don't give a damn about the students, I was once a student and this I know! @Topic, kudos to NANS! Kudos to Yinka.
Re: ASUU's Demands Are Unrealistic And Unimplimentable - NANS by Brimmie(m): 2:45am On Oct 16, 2013
wesley80: So why have ASUU refused to meet with the Student Unionn leaders regardless of whatever perception they have? Let me guess, Pride and total disregard for the people they are supposed to be fighting for. Exactly the same attitude they have in schools where they are demi - gods that must be obeyed by the perpetually neophyte students, right or wrong! Apparently students do not know what is good for them, no wonder the agreement in question had zero input from students who bear the brunt of ASUU members persistent misdeeds. Who'll fight for students? Certainly not this present bunch of selfish self acclaimed money grabbing intellectuals.

NOBODY!! But these NANS are thieves fighting for their Pocket. Why bashing on ASUU?? What of FG that failed to implement what they agreed on!? And they shld stop bull5hitting us that Yaradua govt is different, as-if GEJ wasnt involved.

I must complete this Cinematography before we resume.
I Support ASUU Strike!!
Re: ASUU's Demands Are Unrealistic And Unimplimentable - NANS by Brimmie(m): 2:48am On Oct 16, 2013
tomakint:
Were you once a student at all? undecided your line of reasonings on this forum is that borne out of warped view against positive reasoning! I doubt if you have a positive belief in yourself in the real world. Young man, time is going. ASUU don't give a damn about the students, I was once a student and this I know! @Topic, kudos to NANS! Kudos to Yinka.

Kudos to NANS!? Really.. Oh.. Ur Signature!

Nigeria, celebrating mediocrity since 1960.
Re: ASUU's Demands Are Unrealistic And Unimplimentable - NANS by divatosin(f): 2:57am On Oct 16, 2013
I am tempted to go with GEJ that ASUU has become very political. It's pretty obvious.
It was not Jonathan's administration that entered this agreement with ASUU. That nothwitstanding, the government is not feigning ignorance but only pleading with ASUU to reconsider the terms of the Agreement.

Even in standard contracting practice, parties can apply on variation of an existing contract. Terms in an existing contract can be varied to enable the parties fulfill all existing obligations. You don't just hold unto an unrealistic agreement with the cliche "agreement is agreement".

ASUU has been given 130B. They should make do with it and call off this strike in the interest of Nigerian students

1 Like

Re: ASUU's Demands Are Unrealistic And Unimplimentable - NANS by Nonnyz: 3:07am On Oct 16, 2013
Nonsense.

I support NANS on this one. What is ASUU's problem? They want FG to pay them 800B? From where? From which budget?
The total annual budget is 4.9 trillion. Education got the single highest allocation of 45Ob(this is given that security is divided into defence,SSS, POLICE etc). The allocation to Education is the highest of all time and represents a tenth of the budget.

Apart from that, GEJ has released additional 100B For infrastructure and 30B for ASUU Allowances. That should be sufficient for now while stakeholders work towards evolving alternative options for permament university funding in Nigeria
Re: ASUU's Demands Are Unrealistic And Unimplimentable - NANS by Louis88: 3:16am On Oct 16, 2013
ASUU is gradually loosing the sympathy of so many Nigerians and that of the students.
It is high time they suspend this strike and go back to their classrooms. Even if FG pays them 1 trillion(which is impossible), it won't stop them from exploiting students in the name of textbooks and handouts.
Re: ASUU's Demands Are Unrealistic And Unimplimentable - NANS by Arobam: 3:25am On Oct 16, 2013
Brimmie:

NOBODY!! But these NANS are thieves fighting for their Pocket. Why bashing on ASUU?? What of FG that failed to implement what they agreed on!? And they shld stop bull5hitting us that Yaradua govt is different, as-if GEJ wasnt involved.

I must complete this Cinematography before we resume.
I Support ASUU Strike!!

I'm afraid, the students are right. There is no other administration that has responded proactively to ASUU strike than GEJ's.
If it were Obj, he would have employed force and intimidation to end this strike and nothing will eventually happen. I remember how OBJ sacked 44 UNILORIN lecturers and shunned all entreaties to have them recalled.
Jonathan is very democratic and ASUU should not take that for weakness.

1 Like

Re: ASUU's Demands Are Unrealistic And Unimplimentable - NANS by Dollarman101: 3:31am On Oct 16, 2013
angry angry angry is there no member of ASUU who is reasonable enough to tell them in their meetings that these demands cannot be met by the federal government? except for politics, I don't see any reason why ASUU will not oblige all the negotiations that FG has set up to resolve this crises.
Re: ASUU's Demands Are Unrealistic And Unimplimentable - NANS by stannydon(m): 5:15am On Oct 16, 2013
Our educational system collapsed since we started having these generation of good for nothing idiots who parade themselves as lecturers due to the failed system we are into. Majority of them are girls molesters (that should be rotting in jail) who award their pass marks after sleeping with female students. Most of them under normal circumstances have no business being in the academic environment. Is very unfortunate that what we now have are money hungry people who do not have passion for teaching but managed to see themselves into university classrooms due to unemployment and connections. They now compare themselves with politicians, my advice to them is anybody who is uncomfortable with the package provided by the government should as a matter of urgency resign his or her job, rather than holding our education system to ransom due to their greed. Government employed and should detect their salary and condition of service , is not up to them to enforce their needs or demand on the government. Most of the professors go home with more than #500k monthly excluding other avenues they have been using to extort students; Handouts, sorting, assignments, transcripts, admissions etc. Teaching has never been a profession for the greedy and money hungers. We are tired of this menace. Is high time the public call ASUU to order! As a matter of fact, there should be a ban on the body called ASUU, the union is constituting nuisance to our education system. I wonder if there is a body or any association that connects the teachers in the institutions of higher learning in developed countries. You are employed on a particular cadre and you grow from there, if you find a better opportunity you apply. Most of our Useless lectures ask female students to pay for hotel which they sleep with them before passing them, Our education system is in shamble due to their recklessness. How there you insult or open your mouth to sexually harass a student in United states? You are paid to teach and therefore own them respect because they determine your salary. But in Nigeria is completely the opposite. Enough is enough!

3 Likes

Re: ASUU's Demands Are Unrealistic And Unimplimentable - NANS by Demdem(m): 5:44am On Oct 16, 2013
tomakint:

Actually its ur line of reasoning that is skewed and lacked objectivity.
What is ASUU demanding that is new? These issues have been pending for years making them go on strike over the years but after much persuasion from students and general public they go back to classes even when the govt hasn't met their demands.
Why can't nans focus their attention to where the problem lies which is FG?
Will ASUU remain on strike if govt fulfill their own part of the agreement?
Those of u criticising ASUU will go beserk if ur employers don't pay ur wages or allowances for months. Why criticise ASUU who has years of allowances unpaid?
Why demand from innocent lecturers what u will never accept for ursef?
Let the govt pay them what is due them. Students or not, lecturers are humans, parents and they also have serious bills to pay. Deal with that.

1 Like

Re: ASUU's Demands Are Unrealistic And Unimplimentable - NANS by Demdem(m): 5:54am On Oct 16, 2013
Nonnyz:

I support NANS on this one. What is ASUU's problem? They want FG to pay them 800B? From where? From which budget?
The total annual budget is 4.9 trillion. Education got the single highest allocation of 45Ob(this is given that security is divided into defence,SSS, POLICE etc). The allocation to Education is the highest of all time and represents a tenth of the budget.

Apart from that, GEJ has released additional 100B For infrastructure and 30B for ASUU Allowances. That should be sufficient for now while stakeholders work towards evolving alternative options for permament university funding in Nigeria

U are free to support whatever, I have no problem with that however don't be deceived that the govt don't have the money to pay up. Don't be deceived that the govt negotiating team that discussed for months with ASUU before there was a concrete agreement were a group of nonentities who knew nothing.
If our current govt has surplus billions for frivolities like cars, houses etc paying ASUU what they are being owned shouldnt be difficult.
before now, they said no money but 30 billion came out suddenly, let's be patient more billions will come out if ASUU continues to apply pressure.
It's their sweat not urs or even the students.
Re: ASUU's Demands Are Unrealistic And Unimplimentable - NANS by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 16, 2013
What some of you do not understand is that ASUU is prepared to stay on this strike for more than 2years. NANS is not a serious body, we all know it for its for being a body of thugs and political jobbers, some of who have stayed in school for more than 8years without graduating. The students crying here have forgotten that ASUU members have their kids too in public universities. The strike has just begun, so deal with it.
Re: ASUU's Demands Are Unrealistic And Unimplimentable - NANS by gerald09(m): 8:55am On Oct 16, 2013
Student Student Student!!! Una never know how powerful u dey. SMH
Re: ASUU's Demands Are Unrealistic And Unimplimentable - NANS by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 9:26am On Oct 16, 2013
Nonsense.
Where was ASUU when Governor
Fashola successfully commercialized
education in Lagos State University?
Who rents out their Boys Quaters to
students who are not connected
enough to get accommodation in the
Halls of residence at outrageous
prices (even though it’s illegal)?
Nigerians were once reputed to be the
happiest people in the world. This isn’t
because life is good, but because most
Nigerians make jokes of their problems.
Thus when students decided to toe this line
in the light of the ongoing ASUU strike, it
was not unprecedented. Jokes about ASUU
strike have been viral on social media.
Definitions of ASUU strikes (supposedly to
foreigners who inquired) include a self-
imposed extra leave for all lecturers; and
an annual festival during which university
students are not allowed to go to school.
The aim of this piece is neither to discuss
the necessity or frequency of strike action
nor to apportion blame. Rather, I write to
highlight the latent hypocrisy of ASUU, and
state my view about how lecturers have
exploited an unfortunate situation for their
gains, at the extent of the Nigerian
students.
Asides the ‘Police is Your Friend slogan’,
the progressives in PDP and APC and
lately, Governor Obi’s open letter to the
president, I wonder if there could be any
greater hypocrisy than ASUU’s claim to be
fighting to save the education sector from
collapse, in light of recent revelations.
Let me quickly state that I’m not against the
strike. As I wrote in a previous article, there
is a tendency for every employee whose
employers defaults on agreement to go on
strike. However, while we criticize our
politicians for shielding the truth from the
public, our lecturers have toed the same
line. ASUU never mentioned to students
and the public that their priority was
allowances, which is no crime anyway.
When medical doctors go on strike, it is
stated that they want improves salary and
working conditions. They never pretend to
want better hospital beds or new ward
clothing for patients. They are straight to
the point and no one has ever blamed
them for wanting better lives.
However, ASUU say they are after increased
funding for education. They say they are
protecting the future. They want generation
unborn to be grateful to them for
revitalizing the education sector, while still
getting better pay (in order words; they
want reward on earth and in the heavens).
While declaring the strike, ASUU President
said it was all about funding. They said
government has gone back on its promise
to inject 100 billion to Education. They even
claimed that the highest a lecturer will get
in the allowances they are demanding is
N12,500 per month, or N150,000 per
annum. Lots of people berated the
government and praised ASUU. That was
before Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala revealed that
Govt needs N92 billion to meet ASUU’s
demand.
As the Yoruba adage goes, the wind has
blown and the fowl’s anus is visible.
Government set up a committee and agreed
to invest N300 billion into Education with
N100 billion already approved.
This ecstasy made the committee chair,
Gov. Suswam say that the strike would be
called off in less than a week (After all,
money has been injected to address
infrastructural decay). However, rather than
end the crisis, it brought to the fore,
ASUU’s priority for going on strike; their
bogus allowances. ASUU’s claim of
requesting just N87 billion is laughable and
uncharitable to the students whose
academic progress have been halted due to
the impasse.
To ASUU, increased funding only means
infrastructure to aid their research and
promotion (better lecture rooms, air
conditioned offices, equipped laboratories
etc), more research grants (so that they
won’t have to spend their salary on
research), better pay (that some of them
hardly justify), outrageous extra or earned
allowances (that make you wonder what
exactly they are paid for in the first place).
Among other things, they have also insisted
that a high percentage of funds must be
reserved for universities, who only make up
less than 20% of or less of entire Nigerian
students in tertiary institutions (of course
to the detriment of polytechnics,
monotechnics and colleges of education)
In their selfishness, they neglected primary
and secondary education, forgetting that
the aforementioned will determine the
quality of intakes and graduates of the
universities. They forget that other tertiary
institutions are important (strengthening
them will reduce pressure on universities).
They are insensitive to the fact that their
pay demand (if paid in full) could trigger
other Unions to demand more outrageous
allowances (thus increasing recurrent
expenditure and reducing amount left for
federal capital expenditure).
But wait, there are many posers for ASUU,
the self-acclaimed defender of public
education who claim love students more
than themselves. Do they really care about
students? I doubt it. What is their official
position on the Oronsaye-led committee
report that proposed tuition for tertiary
institutions? Have they ever demanded
payment of bursaries and scholarships,
which most of them benefited from (with
N15 billion annually, each varsity student
will receive 10,000 and ASUU is demanding
N87 billion). Do local branches they take
official positions when school
managements make obnoxious policies?
Where was ASUU when Governor Fashola
successfully commercialized education in
Lagos State University? Who rents out their
boys quarters to students who are not
connected enough to get accommodation
in the halls of residence at outrageous
prices (even though it’s illegal)? How many
professors, earning over N500,000 can
dedicate 5% of their pay, about N300,000
or more to pay the fees of 10 students in
the University of Ibadan? Why have they
refused to be assessed by students as it is
been done in countries they make
reference to while demanding better pay.
Are they not the same people who
constitute committees that victimize
students?
Let me reiterate that I am not against a
Union fighting for its members. However,
they should be man enough to admit it
(instead of brainwashing students with a
saviour posture), and should be sensitive
enough to align it with the realities of the
day, particularly when humans are involved
(in this case, students).
While the strike is ongoing, final year law
students in University of Ibadan and
University of Lagos have written exams, in
order to meet up with Law School
admission. Is this a case of Animal Farm
where some animals are more equal than
the others? I didn’t say lecturers have
children in those classes. I wish ASUU and
the government can reach an agreement
soon, so that the children of the helpless
can progress.
————————-
Re: ASUU's Demands Are Unrealistic And Unimplimentable - NANS by Bukkyade: 6:24pm On Oct 16, 2013
Demdem:

U are free to support whatever, I have no problem with that however don't be deceived that the govt don't have the money to pay up. Don't be deceived that the govt negotiating team that discussed for months with ASUU before there was a concrete agreement were a group of nonentities who knew nothing.
If our current govt has surplus billions for frivolities like cars, houses etc paying ASUU what they are being owned shouldnt be difficult.
before now, they said no money but 30 billion came out suddenly, let's be patient more billions will come out if ASUU continues to apply pressure.
It's their sweat not urs or even the students.

You appear not to clearly understand the issues involved in this strike. ASUU is demanding 3 Trilllion to be spread over some years starting with 800B this year. Where is govt going to get that money from to give to ASUU (not even NUT, ASUP combined). It's impossible.

How much is the Nigerian total revenue for FG? I heard its about 4 Trillion.

Subsidy funds alone is about 900b, Security accounts for another 900b. It remains barely about 2-3T to be distributed amongst 28 Ministries and almost 600 agencies including Education ministry. If you share this money on the average, you will know that ASUU alone cannot take 800b
Re: ASUU's Demands Are Unrealistic And Unimplimentable - NANS by wesley80(m): 9:39pm On Oct 16, 2013
^ Pls dont waste your time responding to him, the dude is an unrepentant troll with his head permanently configured to malfunction. No matter how much sense you make he's going to choose to stay stupid.
Re: ASUU's Demands Are Unrealistic And Unimplimentable - NANS by femoDee: 11:04pm On Oct 16, 2013
I don't kno why some people have their brain in the annus.......what was jonah thinkin when he sign an agreement which he knew was impossible in his tenure and what was NANS lookin when he took his shoeless feet to sign the agreement in the first place......shiiioorrr
Re: ASUU's Demands Are Unrealistic And Unimplimentable - NANS by wesley80(m): 11:12pm On Oct 16, 2013
^ Shut up and educate yourself before spewing crap you bloody ignoramus. Have you seen the so called agreement? Rubbish
Re: ASUU's Demands Are Unrealistic And Unimplimentable - NANS by Demdem(m): 7:07am On Oct 17, 2013
Bukkyade:

You appear not to clearly understand the issues involved in this strike. ASUU is demanding 3 Trilllion to be spread over some years starting with 800B this year. Where is govt going to get that money from to give to ASUU (not even NUT, ASUP combined). It's impossible.

How much is the Nigerian total revenue for FG? I heard its about 4 Trillion.

Subsidy funds alone is about 900b, Security accounts for another 900b. It remains barely about 2-3T to be distributed amongst 28 Ministries and almost 600 agencies including Education ministry. If you share this money on the average, you will know that ASUU alone cannot take 800b

Is that 3 Trillion strictly for ASUU members?What are u even talking about? u actually dont know what u are talking about. Infact, 3 trillion for those years is not too much to be spent on the educational sector.
The govt that sat with ASUU for months and agreed to this remarkable agreement even when the global economy was in jeopardy knew she was capable of implementing the agreement. Its foolhardy for anyone to just sit down looking at the Liar Ngozi and take in the lies she spew out daily as regards the economy.
The truth is even if the govt wont implement in full but at least implement substantial part of the agreement after u must have paid all their allowances over the years. A useless govt that has couple of billions to play around purchasing frivolities like planes, houses, city gates etc can never be believed if they say they are cash strapped. Only fools believes such.
Re: ASUU's Demands Are Unrealistic And Unimplimentable - NANS by Demdem(m): 7:10am On Oct 17, 2013
wesley80: ^ Pls dont waste your time responding to him, the dude is an unrepentant troll with his head permanently configured to malfunction. No matter how much sense you make he's going to choose to stay stupid.

Fool, goons like u dont honour agreement in real life. Having agreed with ur employee to pay a certain amount when a job is done, u come around after the job is done and ask for renegotiation. U are obviously a crook no doubt. Peeps like u dont end well.
Re: ASUU's Demands Are Unrealistic And Unimplimentable - NANS by wesley80(m): 7:14am On Oct 17, 2013
Demdem:

Fool, goons like u dont honour agreement in real life. Having agreed with ur employee to pay a certain amount when a job is done, u come around after the job is done and ask for renegotiation. U are obviously a crook no doubt. Peeps like u dont end well.
Dedemoron, so why didnt the govt that signed the agreement begin the payment? Why was the agreement never implemented in all 4 years it was signed and 4 ask you again like I've asked every ignorant mofo that keeps spewin garbage over something they know nothing about: have you seen the agreement?

(1) (2) (Reply)

GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY FOR BENIN REPUBLIC(Cotonou) UNIVERSITIES DEGREE ADMISSION SEE / Only Genius Like Me Can Answer This Question..try Your Luck / PHOTOS: Queens College Students Protest In Support Of Their Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.