Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,877 members, 7,821,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Top 5 Nigerian Politicians With Great Character, Integrity And Honesty - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 5 Nigerian Politicians With Great Character, Integrity And Honesty (38061 Views)

''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters / 10 Most Romantic Nigerian Politicians ; With The Pictures Of Their Romantic Hand / Politicians With Good Oratorical Skills In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Nigerian Politicians With Great Character, Integrity And Honesty by courage89(m): 7:29pm On Oct 15, 2013
Name your top 5 Nigerian living politicians who exhibits disciplined character, integrity and honesty.

My list would be,

1. Buhari
2. Alhaji Lateef Jakande
3. Nuhu Ribadu
4. Abubarkar Dangiwa Umar
5. Fashola
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Politicians With Great Character, Integrity And Honesty by stexsy(m): 7:56pm On Oct 15, 2013
who told u Fashola is not corrupt? D act of giving most contracts to tinubu n other Acn n now Apc members is called wat? fashola is nothing but a smart corrupt individual. As for Buhari, go back n read about his days in PTF n even as d head of state, i belive u ve heard something about d 'suitcases'? all nigerian leaders r corrupt.

First to comment...thanks to airtel n other nairalandesr
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Politicians With Great Character, Integrity And Honesty by DATMAT(m): 8:04pm On Oct 15, 2013
Guy with this your list, I don't see people of honest and integrity here they are birds of the same feathers they all have questionable character, I don't think Nigeria has any honest politician, Is it Buhari that promised hell when he loosed the presidential election or politically Ashawo Ribadu, is it Fashola with the IGR Lagos accrued every month with the level of development. I think No Politician in Nigeria. Can make heaven,
I recommend capital punishment for all Corrupt. Both Public and Private office holder,
Follow me @datmat4u
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Politicians With Great Character, Integrity And Honesty by courage89(m): 8:08pm On Oct 15, 2013
If you don't agree with my list, its ok. Kindly list yours so that we can compare. We can always agree to disagree.
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Politicians With Great Character, Integrity And Honesty by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 15, 2013
Is dat d list of Nigeria's tribalist and most religious bigot leader or both?

6 Likes

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Politicians With Great Character, Integrity And Honesty by femtan: 8:12pm On Oct 15, 2013
hmmm! no politician in naija is a saint. l repeat none.
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Politicians With Great Character, Integrity And Honesty by talktimi(m): 8:22pm On Oct 15, 2013
Your list is flawed ie Buhari & Fashola (a little problem with honesty & integrity) ... Pat Utomi - Femi Falana - Festus Keyamo - Ben Bruce - late president Yar Adua
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Politicians With Great Character, Integrity And Honesty by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 15, 2013
Balarabe musa-the most honest nigerian politician ever

Col Umar-one of the most principled military officers the army has ever produced

Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe-the most detribalised Nigerian ever

Fashola-the most elitist and anti-poor leader nigeria as ever produced.He is so inconsiderate and insentitive to the plight of the masses whoose votes brought him to power

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Politicians With Great Character, Integrity And Honesty by ikweremilitant: 8:35pm On Oct 15, 2013
talktimi: Your list is flawed ie Buhari & Fashola (a little problem with honesty & integrity) ... Pat Utomi - Femi Falana - Festus Keyamo - Ben Bruce - late president Yar Adua
try dis aminu kano yardua,ebitu ukiwe,yakubu gowon,usman katsina,micheal okpara,muritala muhamd etc
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Politicians With Great Character, Integrity And Honesty by talktimi(m): 8:57pm On Oct 15, 2013
ikwere militant: try dis aminu kano yardua,ebitu ukiwe,yakubu gowon,usman katsina,micheal okpara,muritala muhamd etc
scratch Gowon & Murtala from that list

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Politicians With Great Character, Integrity And Honesty by Sec5(m): 9:02pm On Oct 15, 2013
You mean APC top most politicians
courage89: Name your top 5 Nigerian living politicians who exhibits disciplined character, integrity and honesty.

My list would be,

1. Buhari
2. Alhaji Lateef Jakande
3. Nuhu Ribadu
5. Fashola

You mean APC top most politicians

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Politicians With Great Character, Integrity And Honesty by Awakullowo: 9:07pm On Oct 15, 2013
Rochas is supposed to be on that list, although i have never seen anything good in ibos.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Politicians With Great Character, Integrity And Honesty by talktimi(m): 9:20pm On Oct 15, 2013
Awakullowo: Rochas is supposed to be on that list, although i have never seen anything good in ibos.
Rochas can never be on any list such as this.
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Politicians With Great Character, Integrity And Honesty by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:25pm On Oct 15, 2013
courage89: Name your top 5 Nigerian living politicians who exhibits disciplined character, integrity and honesty.

My list would be,

1. Buhari
2. Alhaji Lateef Jakande
3. Nuhu Ribadu
5. Fashola

All Muslims

You dey try.
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Politicians With Great Character, Integrity And Honesty by Slizbeat(m): 10:17pm On Oct 15, 2013
My list is:

1. None

2. None

3. None

4. None

5. None

They are all birds of the same feathers just that they wear different attires. Except for our founding fathers.

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Politicians With Great Character, Integrity And Honesty by courage89(m): 10:20pm On Oct 15, 2013
Sunny_bobo: All Muslims

You dey try.

Bros, feel free to give us your own list. Dont just criticize my list without offering a different view
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Politicians With Great Character, Integrity And Honesty by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 15, 2013
you're a drunk!

My list would be,

1. Buhari
2. Alhaji Lateef Jakande
3. Nuhu Ribadu
5. Fashola

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Politicians With Great Character, Integrity And Honesty by tjfulloption(m): 5:03am On Oct 16, 2013
1. David Mark
2. Aminu Tambuwal
3. Mohammadu Buhari
4. Raji Fashola
5. Rochas Okorochas/Late Chief Solomon Lar
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Politicians With Great Character, Integrity And Honesty by 99100(m): 7:08am On Oct 16, 2013
Talking about great character,integretity and honesty one name stands out - GOODLUCK EBELE AZIKWE JONATHAN.
Next on my list should be Ngozi Okonjo Iweala followed by Sanusi Lamido Sanusi,...who else?i cant remember anyone else.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Politicians With Great Character, Integrity And Honesty by Marotzke(m): 7:12am On Oct 16, 2013
courage89:

Bros, feel free to give us your own list. Dont just criticize my list without offering a different view
Who send you market? N.a by force to have brain wave and draw up useless lists? okay here's a better list to compile; Nairalanders that start their day with a bottle of Ogogoro.
(1) Courage89.
(2) Sincere Nigerian
(3) Agbameta
(4) Demdem
(5) Idi Amin.

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Politicians With Great Character, Integrity And Honesty by Btruth: 7:27am On Oct 16, 2013
I thought the OP said "living" & not dead.

Anyway, for me, they are:

1. Nuru Ribadu
2. Babatunde Fashola
3. Rotimi Ameeche
4. Rochas Okorocha
5. Muhammed Buhari
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Politicians With Great Character, Integrity And Honesty by farem: 8:17am On Oct 16, 2013
[quote author=courage89]If you don't agree with my list, its ok. Kindly list yours so that we can compare. We can always agree to disagree.[color=#990000][
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Politicians With Great Character, Integrity And Honesty by dridowu: 8:28am On Oct 16, 2013
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Politicians With Great Character, Integrity And Honesty by juman(m): 8:36am On Oct 16, 2013
Most of the politicians are heavily corrupt.

While few are not so heavily corrupt.
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Politicians With Great Character, Integrity And Honesty by genali(m): 8:46am On Oct 16, 2013
1.Late president Yar Adua
2.Late Governor Solomon Lar
3.Late malam aminu kano
4.Late col. Dan Giwa
5.Muhammad Buhari
In Nigeria you have to die b4 we know u are trustworthy. as of Buhari these guy na saint

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Politicians With Great Character, Integrity And Honesty by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 16, 2013
I admire the late Mallam Aminu Kano a lot. I have devoured every book about him, trying to know his flaws and strenght. Maybe I admire him because I didn't exist in his time.
Next to him, I used to admire Balarabe Musa, but he has proven to be like other politicians with the misguided comments and postulations emanating from him.
No politician is worth attaching the adjectives; honour and integrity to cos that is what they lack totally. Politicians are civilian soldiers and commit acts of genocide against the honour, integrity and economy of their nations.
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Politicians With Great Character, Integrity And Honesty by finaly01: 9:00am On Oct 16, 2013
99/100:
Talking about great character,integretity and honesty one name stands out - GOODLUCK EBELE AZIKWE JONATHAN.
Next on my list should be Ngozi Okonjo Iweala followed by Sanusi Lamido Sanusi,...who else?i cant remember anyone else.
Dr. Dora Akunyili, D only woman who transformed NAFDAC and also stood up to FEC after D dearh of late president Musa Yradua
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Politicians With Great Character, Integrity And Honesty by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 16, 2013
ikwere militant: try dis aminu kano yardua,ebitu ukiwe,yakubu gowon,usman katsina,micheal okpara,muritala muhamd etc

Guy, u come spoil am with Gowon.
They said integrity and honesty o.
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Politicians With Great Character, Integrity And Honesty by finaly01: 9:26am On Oct 16, 2013
genali: 1.Late president Yar Adua
2.Late Governor Solomon Lar
3.Late malam aminu kano
4.Late col. Dan Giwa
5.Muhammad Buhari
In Nigeria you have to die b4 we know u are trustworthy. as of Buhari these guy na saint
Including OBJ and Dimeji Bankole
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Politicians With Great Character, Integrity And Honesty by eguityjustice(m): 9:32am On Oct 16, 2013
courage89: If you don't agree with my list, its ok. Kindly list yours so that we can compare. We can always agree to disagree.
is like u didnt understand what they are saying. They are saying that, there is no nigerian politician that is not corrupt. so why are u still asking them to list theirs.
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Politicians With Great Character, Integrity And Honesty by huptin(m): 9:48am On Oct 16, 2013
Lateef Jakande and Nuhu Ribadu are the only people on that list i can vouch for. by the way Lateef Jaknde deserves to be canonized, he almost single handedly developed lagos to its enviable state in just 4 years, does any one know of his numeous housing estates from isolo to ojo to ogba to badagry , iba, lekki etc. what about Lasu, general hospital ikeja, Ltv govt secretariat Alausa, 60% of public pry and secondary schools in lagos and many more in just 4 years under very austere conditions without borrowing a kobo. The man left government house very poor. It disturbs me when people heap unnecessary praises on Fashola, to even maintain those infrastructure s remain a problem to him.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dr Dakuku At The Wedding Ceremony Of Minimah's Daughter - Former Chief Of Army / Political Thugs Attack Nathaniel Agunbiade's House, Properties Destroyed / Masses Stage Anti-Corruption Protest In Ado-Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.