Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,606 members, 7,823,636 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby (34921 Views)

Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria / Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) / HIV Positive Woman Sues Husband For Refusing Her SEX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby by underscore: 10:50pm On Oct 15, 2013
A Zimbabwean woman, 39-year-old Annie Mpariwa who breastfed a neighbour’s baby without her consent faces a possible two-year sentence for deliberately infecting another person with HIV after she tested positive.The case was deferred to October 24 to allow a second HIV test to be performed on the toddler. The child’s initial results were negative. Mpariwa was arrested last week on charges of common nuisance and should the child test positive; the charge will be raised to “deliberately infecting another person with HIV”. The mother of the 14-month-old baby said seeing her child being breastfed by her neighbour was traumatising.

She alleged that her neighbour snatched the child while she was playing outside and hid her in her room. After searching for the child for quite some time, she went and knocked on Mpariwa’s rented room and got no response. Upon peeping through the window, she saw her breastfeeding the little girl.
I was shocked. I nearly fainted,” she said, adding that her breasts were leaking milk yet she was not a nursing mother or pregnant.

This is really sad. If you were the parents of this child what would you do?

http://trendysturvs..com/2013/10/photo-hiv-positive-woman-arrested-for.html

Re: HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby by swagqueen(f): 11:33pm On Oct 15, 2013
Holy Moses on a bicycle! shocked shocked shocked

The heart of man is desperately wicked, who can know it?!

10 Likes

Re: HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 15, 2013
Pple wicked sha.

2 Likes

Re: HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby by TemmyTee82(f): 11:49pm On Oct 15, 2013
I will kill her first and report later!

10 Likes

Re: HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby by s3nn2x(m): 11:50pm On Oct 15, 2013
shocked shocked shocked
Ewww...
Really creepy...
What was she thinking?
Re: HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby by greatgod2012(f): 5:40am On Oct 16, 2013
Wickedness of the highest order!
That woman is the real devil, even if she had issues with the mother of the toddler, what concern the innocent child? Its people like this that can make someone learn how to repay evil for evil.

I pray that miracle happens in the life of that innocent child and not be HIV+.

27 Likes

Re: HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby by Tholudee(f): 7:02am On Oct 16, 2013
shocked shocked
Re: HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby by Trendy247: 1:46pm On Oct 16, 2013
This is terrible! only God knows how many men she has infected so far.

3 Likes

Re: HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby by otijah(m): 4:03pm On Oct 16, 2013
And how can they give two year sentence after she has given the child life sentence, they better do justice to that child ooo

4 Likes

Re: HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby by Bsmartt(m): 4:04pm On Oct 16, 2013
shocked.
shocked. 
shocked.
Re: HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby by Cubeet: 4:04pm On Oct 16, 2013
Thats pure wickedness.
Re: HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby by swhiss: 4:04pm On Oct 16, 2013
End Time Breastssad

suck with caution!!

5 Likes

Re: HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby by manny4life(m): 4:04pm On Oct 16, 2013
People are wicked but I hope the child is not positive, the lady was frustrated and decided to carry out her anger on the poor little kid. I keep saying this, many parents are lousy and unfit to be called parents. I see them everyday, parents who leave their kids in the wrong hands or running around unsupervised... I guess this is lesson learned. My prayers for the child to remain negative and I suggest they test the child very often.

2 Likes

Re: HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby by striker9(m): 4:05pm On Oct 16, 2013
How can a woman,a mother be so callous and evil to do such to a toddler.God have mercy,what a world.
Re: HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby by AK481(m): 4:05pm On Oct 16, 2013
How can a woman that is not pregnant and did not just deliver breast be leaking milk?

In other news,boy sucking bobby could as well get hiv.

Bt we dey suck bobby milk no dey comot na
Re: HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby by Sermwell(m): 4:06pm On Oct 16, 2013
I will kill her 1st nd foremost den we can now talk!
Re: HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby by patostation(m): 4:06pm On Oct 16, 2013
All the randy men in that area should go and get themselves tested. This lady may have also deliberately infested many of them. My hand no dey o!
Re: HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby by jhydebaba(m): 4:07pm On Oct 16, 2013
Spread the virus good news.
Re: HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby by seankay(m): 4:08pm On Oct 16, 2013
This is bad! A two year sentence is no punishment atall,Please kill her slowly for destroying someone else' life
Re: HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby by kingthreat(m): 4:09pm On Oct 16, 2013
Come to think of it, there could be some HIV positive ladies out there willing to give free unprotected sex to spread the scourge like this hoe from zimbabwe. Guys beware.

1 Like

Re: HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 4:09pm On Oct 16, 2013
She doesnt nid to b tried b4 bn sentenced to jail......walahi inu jin.........
Re: HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby by Etumgbe(m): 4:09pm On Oct 16, 2013
And people will still be doubting that the world is not coming to an end

12 Likes

Re: HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby by speeder(m): 4:09pm On Oct 16, 2013
A tale to take our minds off bad news

When she sleeps in class he also sleeps. When the teacher asks him what they're doing; lol and behold "I'm sleeping with her"
Re: HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby by bebechuks: 4:11pm On Oct 16, 2013
Kia pure wickedness. May she pay for it!
Re: HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby by shortgun(m): 4:11pm On Oct 16, 2013
swag queen: Holy Moses on a bicycle! shocked shocked shocked

The heart of man is desperately wicked, who can know it?!
The heart of a woman you mean wink

5 Likes

Re: HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby by levelszik(m): 4:12pm On Oct 16, 2013
WTF
Re: HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 16, 2013
Some sections of the Jury would tell you that such act is attempted murder.

Two years incarceration is a lenient judgement from my assertion. That woman is a serial killer that'd stop at nothing on her quest to inflict people with her disease.

3 Likes

Re: HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby by joshbam: 4:12pm On Oct 16, 2013
Does this woman really know that the mind of an infant is tabula rasa

1 Like

Re: HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 16, 2013
If she wasn't pregnant/had no child, why was she lactating? Am I missing something?
Re: HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby by PastorOluT(m): 4:12pm On Oct 16, 2013
We are surely living in the end of days and surely dont need a seer to see this!

The spirit says clearly that in later times some believers will desert the Christian faith. They will follow spirit that deceive, and they will believe the teachings of demons. These people will speak lies disguise as truth. Their consciences have been scarred as if branded by a red-hot iron.

1Timothy 4:1-2

Stay blessed and remain rapturable

5 Likes

Re: HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby by jliusadura(m): 4:14pm On Oct 16, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] smileysee her eyes like that of a witch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? / Should I Send My Father This Message Our Family Is tearing apart / Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.