Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Van Vicker, His Wife And Kids, What Do You Think (pix Included) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Van Vicker, His Wife And Kids, What Do You Think (pix Included) (12980 Views)

Van Vicker And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Tonto Dike Caught Sleeping With Van Vicker! / Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Van Vicker, His Wife And Kids, What Do You Think (pix Included) by shilling(f): 11:20am On Jul 04, 2008
I think they're cute. Is she Nigerian?

Re: Van Vicker, His Wife And Kids, What Do You Think (pix Included) by francessby(f): 1:08pm On Jul 04, 2008
they are young and beautiful
Re: Van Vicker, His Wife And Kids, What Do You Think (pix Included) by tpia: 2:58pm On Jul 04, 2008
She's Ghanaian. Very pretty.
Re: Van Vicker, His Wife And Kids, What Do You Think (pix Included) by MissyB1(m): 5:47pm On Sep 03, 2008
Fine boi.
Re: Van Vicker, His Wife And Kids, What Do You Think (pix Included) by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 04, 2008
lucky woman
Re: Van Vicker, His Wife And Kids, What Do You Think (pix Included) by spikedcylinder: 11:45am On Sep 04, 2008
Who is this Van Vicker sef?
Re: Van Vicker, His Wife And Kids, What Do You Think (pix Included) by kemisuga(f): 12:17pm On Sep 04, 2008
spike, I wonder Ooh, they wil not allow this man rest and enjoy his family.

I dont know wat is special about him.
Re: Van Vicker, His Wife And Kids, What Do You Think (pix Included) by yongbabe(f): 2:22pm On Sep 04, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Who is this Van Vicker sef?

he iz a really hot bt terrible actor
Re: Van Vicker, His Wife And Kids, What Do You Think (pix Included) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 04, 2008
kemisuga:

spike, I wonder Ooh, they wil not allow this man rest and enjoy his family.

I don't know what is special about him.
lol there is something special about him am crazy for him
Re: Van Vicker, His Wife And Kids, What Do You Think (pix Included) by alakem(f): 3:08pm On Sep 04, 2008
what as his family pix got to do wit me?
Re: Van Vicker, His Wife And Kids, What Do You Think (pix Included) by ajah1(f): 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2008
I never knew this guy was marrid talkless of having kids, cos he looks like a player. Lucky him.
Re: Van Vicker, His Wife And Kids, What Do You Think (pix Included) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 05, 2008
@Yongbabe
I tot i was the only one thinking Van is a terrible actor.He is so so terrible.Damn!!! But boy is he hot!!!
Re: Van Vicker, His Wife And Kids, What Do You Think (pix Included) by yongbabe(f): 1:21pm On Sep 06, 2008
jaylinaa:

@Yongbabe
I tot i was the only one thinking Van is a terrible actor.He is so so terrible.Damn!!! But boy is he hot!!!

u aint d only one o, lol.
If he wasnt as gd lookyn i would demand he got arrested
For boring me with his skills. He shld go take actyn classes
Re: Van Vicker, His Wife And Kids, What Do You Think (pix Included) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 08, 2008
yong babe:

If he wasnt as gd lookyn i would demand he got arrested
For boring me with his skills. He shld go take actyn classes
is he that bad? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Van Vicker, His Wife And Kids, What Do You Think (pix Included) by lepa4real(f): 2:42pm On Sep 10, 2008
i think he s cool, only that he acts like a player. i hope e is not a player

(1) (Reply)

Rahama Or Umuani? / Shameless Guy Caught Romancing A Lady In Her Private Part In Public ( Photos ) / Falz Giving Out N1 Million To Support Any Creative Idea (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.