Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,148 members, 7,835,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" (12882 Views)

Diddy Gives His Mother A New Bentley & $1 Million During Her 80th Birthday Party / Nina Onyenobi Buys Her Mother A Car On Her 60th Birthday / Cassie Daniel: "Ladies If You Don't Spoil Your Man Someone Else Will" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by Bhelamblog(m): 7:13am On Nov 06, 2017
Nollywood actress Anita Joseph who recently said she will can't act nude for N5m except its a higher amount, Has advised her female fans never to relent in cursing back at their boyfriends, and husbands, The single and mother of none who is currently vacating in the US, shared a photo on her IG Page, And said if your man calls you a LovePeddler, return it to his mother.. see below!

News From Ebiwali--http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/11/ladies-if-your-man-call-your-LovePeddler-call.html

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 06, 2017
angry

You have a point even though you just repented from hoeing

10 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 06, 2017
The fact is all women are hoes.

7 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by Timmy301(m): 7:34am On Nov 06, 2017
Advice From an hoe

3 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 06, 2017
Call my mom a hoe

Na that same hoe I go use dig your grave

30 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by doyinisaac(m): 8:14am On Nov 06, 2017
Evaberry:
The fact is all women are hoes.
nonsense statement

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by Queenlovely(f): 8:17am On Nov 06, 2017
heaven

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by doyinisaac(m): 8:17am On Nov 06, 2017
Timmy301:
Advice From an hoe
o ga oooo

7 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by Tamarapetty(f): 8:43am On Nov 06, 2017
sad why his mum? unreasonable statement

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by itspzpics(m): 9:00am On Nov 06, 2017
hoe abi hoe
Re: Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by dpete1: 9:03am On Nov 06, 2017
then what will you call his father, cutlass Rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by PissedOffWeed(m): 9:57am On Nov 06, 2017
Make I jam you for mall or anywhere and I call you A LovePeddler... You try call my Mama LovePeddler... KAi kai! I go kick your womb comot your belle that dAy!

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by Jointhemiltons2(m): 10:11am On Nov 06, 2017
And when dem deck you for nose you go come social media Dey cry. No matter the insult walahi don’t even insult my parents. Insulting someone’s parents means you have no respect for urs.

Meanwhile do you know what else kills guys. The silent treatment,wear only pant n transparent singlet and walk round the house,shake dat boooootay mk konji kill am.

Cook his fav food let the aroma choke him and cook in small quantity for just you.
That guy go beg die

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by Tolams16(m): 10:20am On Nov 06, 2017
Check out dis dope dance!! https://www.instagram.com/p/BbHwPaWBph1/
Re: Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by jamexborn(m): 10:20am On Nov 06, 2017
G
Re: Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by emalek86(m): 10:21am On Nov 06, 2017
Who talk say JUJU no dey?
U better rethink!
Out of all banks na only GT bank no dey get gate...!
And na dem get highest customers and lower rate of robbery attack!!!
GT bank I Carry nyansh ooo lol

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by Kendroid: 10:21am On Nov 06, 2017
Ladies with big baka bin thinkin the world revolves around their BumBum... undecided

How i wish diswan brain is jus as big as her A$$ angry

3 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by bettercreature(m): 10:21am On Nov 06, 2017
FortifiedCity:
angry

You have a point even though you just repented from hoeing
The fact that she hasn't found highest bidder doesn't mean she is no more interested

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by Elnino4ladies: 10:22am On Nov 06, 2017
She is a hoe though
Re: Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by muller101(m): 10:22am On Nov 06, 2017
Anita Joseph. U are a sub standard prostitute
Re: Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by 9jayes: 10:23am On Nov 06, 2017
muller101:
Anita Joseph. U are a sub standard prostitute
Re: Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by Greenbuoy(m): 10:24am On Nov 06, 2017
Thiri in one ni backadi omode yii

Re: Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 06, 2017
OP you're petty af "mother of none" grin grin
On a serious note, why not call him names instead of his mum? His mum never did anything to you undecided
Re: Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 06, 2017
Beautiful lady kiss
Re: Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by hokafor(m): 10:26am On Nov 06, 2017
This hippo, if u don't no what to say is better to keep mute making a mockery of urself reduces your value and personality.

3 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by Pavore9: 10:26am On Nov 06, 2017
Back to sender! cheesy
Re: Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by Divay22(f): 10:27am On Nov 06, 2017
His mum shocked shocked shocked Nah
That's highly disrespectful...

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 06, 2017
What if the man's mother is not a love peddler and the girl is?
Na guilty conscience dey worry Anita..

listen to my songs @ http://my.notjustok.com/p/oracle

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by psalmhorah(m): 10:28am On Nov 06, 2017
meanwhile .. I jus observed your BAKASI peninsula
Re: Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by rawpadgin(m): 10:28am On Nov 06, 2017
Why is it that oloshos are not proud of the work they do for a living

Wen u meet a banker, he will be like "tunde, zenith bank"

Oloshos should start introducing themselve by their profession like, "chioma, dwellers hotel. or "osamu, government road junction"

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos:Actress Yvonne Okoro Exposes Her B*oobs And Undies,Begs 4 $ex From People / Naira Marley is Innocent- Tribute To Mohbad By Albysnr / Cobhams Asuquo: Bullies Almost Made Me Drop Out Of School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.