Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,314 members, 7,819,067 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? (8640 Views)

Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. / My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. / What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? by Godmystrength: 11:25am On Aug 11, 2014
sunnydayasaba:
Appreciating once wife is a different thing when she does something not expected frm her in the home. Is like thanking once wife for taking care of her own children while u work to provide for her and that same children.
sunnydayasaba: Is like asking ur husband to always say thank u after meal when u actually provided the money for the food. That's nonsense and shouldn't be tolerated
I disagree with you here. I am not talking about the sex in OP's post but it is good to be appreciative of everything we receive whether it is our right or not. eg, when we were growing up, we say thank you to our parents when they pay our school fees, buy us books, buy us text books, or give us anything whatsoever. It is their duty to provide us all this things yet we still appreciate them when they do their duty because we know there are so many irresponsible parents outside.

When i cook for my husband, he says thank you when i serve him and also say thank you when he is through with eating. Most times, when the meal is so so on point, he can be saying thank you and other nice things all through the meal that i would sometimes be embarrassed (maybe because he knows he can't eat his money as breakfast, lunch or dinner). When he buys something for our son, even if it is N50 happy hour/ribenna/lucozade, i still say thank you.
When we have good sex, we say thank you to each other not by words sha but by actions. So our actions after the sex rates our performance and sometimes the promise to do better. but when na wash wash sex, we just make jest of ourselves.

But for OP's wife to be asking directly for a thank you, that i don't know about o.

[s]What's even the big deal in saying thank you? if it was one of the side chicks, i bet you will have said enough thank you in advance to last the whole year.[/s] treat your wife good in & out and she will be screaming more than thank you. She won't even remember her name or anything afterward.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? by sunnydayasaba(m): 3:23pm On Aug 11, 2014
Godmystrength:
I disagree with you here. I am not talking about the sex in OP's post but it is good to be appreciative of everything we receive whether it is our right or not. eg, when we were growing up, we say thank you to our parents when they pay our school fees, buy us books, buy us text books, or give us anything whatsoever. It is their duty to provide us all this things yet we still appreciate them when they do their duty because we know there are so many irresponsible parents outside.

When i cook for my husband, he says thank you when i serve him and also say thank you when he is through with eating. Most times, when the meal is so so on point, he can be saying thank you and other nice things all through the meal that i would sometimes be embarrassed (maybe because he knows he can't eat his money as breakfast, lunch or dinner). When he buys something for our son, even if it is N50 happy hour/ribenna/lucozade, i still say thank you.
When we have good sex, we say thank you to each other not by words sha but by actions. So our actions after the sex rates our performance and sometimes the promise to do better. but when na wash wash sex, we just make jest of ourselves.

But for OP's wife to be asking directly for a thank you, that i don't know about o.

[s]What's even the big deal in saying thank you? if it was one of the side chicks, i bet you will have said enough thank you in advance to last the whole year.[/s] Knack your wife's brain & ass out and she will be screaming more than thank you. She won't even remember her name or anything afterward.

U really don't get my point, Is he's choice to say thank you or not, But in this case, The wife is requesting for it..... Is not by force for the man or woman to say thank you.
Re: My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? by Godmystrength: 3:44pm On Aug 11, 2014
sunnydayasaba:

U really don't get my point, Is he's choice to say thank you or not, But in this case, The wife is requesting for it..... Is not by force for the man or woman to say thank you.
I do get you. But i just disagreed with that part of your analysis (your comparison) i highlighted. I said
Godmystrength: I disagree with you here. I am not talking about the sex in OP's post but it is good to be appreciative of everything we receive whether it is our right or not. But for OP's wife to be asking directly for a thank you, that i don't know about o.
[s]What's even the big deal in saying thank you? if it was one of the side chicks, i bet you will have said enough thank you in advance to last the whole year.[/s] Knack your wife's brain & ass out and she will be screaming more than thank you. She won't even remember her name or anything afterward.
The latter part was just for fun.
Re: My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 11, 2014
Infact, it should be your wife saying 'thank You' for the job well done provided yu did it well lol
Re: My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? by Godmystrength: 4:13pm On Aug 11, 2014
Soyedele1: Infact, it should be your wife saying 'thank You' for the job well done provided yu did it well lol
So maybe he doesn't do it well and wifey is expecting him to thank her for allowing him stick it in somewhere rather than telling him to go use lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 11, 2014
@ Godmystrength

I don't know abt dt ooooo.. I'm a V lipsrsealed
Re: My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? by emidragon: 4:51pm On Aug 11, 2014
Soyedele1: Infact, it should be your wife saying 'thank You' for the job well done provided yu did it well lol
gbam

A PROMO is on, 50mb each 4 25 persons
it is D new Android plans with Etisalat.
50mb@N100 _ 1gb@1.4k n more.
https://www.nairaland.com/1840190/d-new-etisalat-android-plans
enquires on whatsapp/voice call >09090431565
Re: My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? by Godmystrength: 5:26pm On Aug 11, 2014
Soyedele1: @ Godmystrength

I don't know abt dt ooooo.. I'm a V lipsrsealed

Me too... tongue
Re: My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 11, 2014
Godmystrength: Me too... tongue

Pinshure or ...........
Re: My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? by Godmystrength: 5:32pm On Aug 11, 2014
Soyedele1:

Pinshure or ...........
after you...
Re: My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? by chris4gold(m): 10:20pm On Aug 11, 2014
Picture of your wife saying that after sex, or its a frame

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Making Down Payment For Dowry!!! / Your Marriage Is A Fraud! / I Need A Flatmate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.