Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Marriage: What Part Of The Bed Should A Man Sleep On (right Or Left) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage: What Part Of The Bed Should A Man Sleep On (right Or Left) (59709 Views)

My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? / AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? / Woman Sleeping In A Cot While Baby Sleeps On The Bed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage: What Part Of The Bed Should A Man Sleep On (right Or Left) by softgirl1: 4:03pm On Aug 16, 2010
My man likes to sleep closest to the door, he says just in case there is an emergency he needs to be the man and protect us, weird but I let him do it ,
SAME HERE MY HUSBAND DO THE SAME TO,
Re: Marriage: What Part Of The Bed Should A Man Sleep On (right Or Left) by Romeo4real(m): 6:27pm On Aug 16, 2010
Commonsense is needed here. The man should lie on the side closest to the door - so he can protect his wife in case of any intrusion or danger. Also, it would be a bit silly if a man has to scramble over his wife to attend to a noise/disturbance in the night
Re: Marriage: What Part Of The Bed Should A Man Sleep On (right Or Left) by blank(f): 3:30am On Aug 17, 2010
My husband always lies on the side nearest the door.
Anything that enters the room should catch him first. grin grin
I sleep on 3/4 of the bed cos i like to roll around.

More seriously, whatever the two of u decide is fine.
Re: Marriage: What Part Of The Bed Should A Man Sleep On (right Or Left) by vivaladiva(f): 9:15am On Aug 17, 2010
the bed sld sleep on d man
Re: Marriage: What Part Of The Bed Should A Man Sleep On (right Or Left) by IyaBasira: 10:49am On Aug 17, 2010
Oya what is it this time around;
Are you trying to find out if the man sleeping on the right or left side will make a happy marriage?
grin grin

Anyway things like that don't matter as long as you sleep in peace, do they?
Re: Marriage: What Part Of The Bed Should A Man Sleep On (right Or Left) by invisible2(m): 11:08am On Aug 17, 2010
My bed is placed at the centre of the bedroom, the door is at the foot of the bed. There is no inside or outside of the bed, equality, that's what the females demand and that's what the'll get. If danger comes, I will be cocking an AK47 from one side and she will be aiming a pistol from the other side.

1 Like

Re: Marriage: What Part Of The Bed Should A Man Sleep On (right Or Left) by suggyspic: 11:41am On Aug 17, 2010
does it really matter. why not sleep on the floor.
Re: Marriage: What Part Of The Bed Should A Man Sleep On (right Or Left) by knowledge4(m): 2:12pm On Apr 13, 2012
Depends on whether the man is right handed or left handed.
Also depends on the position of the bed in the room.
Re: Marriage: What Part Of The Bed Should A Man Sleep On (right Or Left) by Jellitah: 7:00am On Feb 09, 2013
I sleep on the right side!
Even when my husband is not on the bed! grin
Re: Marriage: What Part Of The Bed Should A Man Sleep On (right Or Left) by FlyinSaucer: 12:06pm On Feb 09, 2013
Under d bed, I guess. What a dumb question!
Re: Marriage: What Part Of The Bed Should A Man Sleep On (right Or Left) by steadynana: 12:49pm On Dec 30, 2013
my mom sleeps on the edge-right so she can hurriily go and ease herself. cheesy
Re: Marriage: What Part Of The Bed Should A Man Sleep On (right Or Left) by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:57am On Aug 31, 2014
Re: Marriage: What Part Of The Bed Should A Man Sleep On (right Or Left) by baralatie(m): 1:18pm On Aug 31, 2014
the par t that give easy access to caress,love my wife and easy access to shoot an imposter from any angle with my ammo!
Re: Marriage: What Part Of The Bed Should A Man Sleep On (right Or Left) by baralatie(m): 1:20pm On Aug 31, 2014
suggyspic: does it really matter. why not sleep on the floor.
even sleeping on the floor comes with calculation!
Re: Marriage: What Part Of The Bed Should A Man Sleep On (right Or Left) by MARKone(m): 6:43pm On Aug 31, 2014
The side that faces the door.
Re: Marriage: What Part Of The Bed Should A Man Sleep On (right Or Left) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 31, 2014
At what time should the husband use the toilet?

Should the wife take a shower in the morning or in the evening?

undecided lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Marriage: What Part Of The Bed Should A Man Sleep On (right Or Left) by asterparker1: 8:45am On Jun 14, 2022
With the WelTrack mark, your product will become traceable all the manner again to the farm wherein its cotton got here from. Isn’t it without a doubt first-rate that you may trace your cotton sateen sheets product and understand about its beginning and each different detail?
Re: Marriage: What Part Of The Bed Should A Man Sleep On (right Or Left) by Pootle: 2:09pm On Jun 14, 2022
on the left. e get why, when its comes to fingering the kpekus ur left hand does the job

(1) (2) (Reply)

5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago / Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) / World Shortest Married Couple In Brazil (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.