Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

How Often Do You Pray About ASUU Strike? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Often Do You Pray About ASUU Strike? (663 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / ASUU Strike / See Latest News About ASUU Strike Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Often Do You Pray About ASUU Strike? by Brightid(m): 6:36am On Oct 16, 2013
when praying do you realy pray about ASUU strike,for it to b called off?
Re: How Often Do You Pray About ASUU Strike? by Gboyee4fun(m): 6:58am On Oct 16, 2013
Funny question, well my prayer goes like dis "o lord! Any human being, group or an association b it ASUU or fg that wantd to kip me on d same spot while they move forward, let them die.....biko
Re: How Often Do You Pray About ASUU Strike? by cardoso111(m): 7:16am On Oct 16, 2013
instead,lets pray for our leaders who dont know what to do

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Pray About ASUU Strike? by slap1(m): 7:45am On Oct 16, 2013
I have a part-time job. My prayer is that the strike should last till December, at least, so that I will get my salary and Xmas benefit (rice, stockfish, vegetable oil, canned tomato paste, etc) and take them to school by January for my final exams. Enough enjoyment!

AMEN!

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Pray About ASUU Strike? by amlos007(m): 10:19am On Oct 16, 2013
Omo na mfm I they go 50% of my prayers for ASUU n 50% for me and my families and fwends cuz am suppose to grad this dec but ASUU change plans.God knows best.

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Pray About ASUU Strike? by Brightid(m): 11:18am On Oct 16, 2013
amlos007: Omo na mfm I they go 50% of my prayers for ASUU n 50% for me and my families and fwends cuz am suppose to grad this dec but ASUU change plans.God knows best.
nice and keep it up,if only 50% of naija students decide to pray like u....ASUU strike for don b story
Re: How Often Do You Pray About ASUU Strike? by Brightid(m): 11:19am On Oct 16, 2013
slap1: I have a part-time job. My prayer is that the strike should last till December, at least, so that I will get my salary and Xmas benefit (rice, stockfish, vegetable oil, canned tomato paste, etc) and take them to school by January for my final exams. Enough enjoyment!

AMEN!
...hmmmmmm dis ur prayer na wa ooooooo
Re: How Often Do You Pray About ASUU Strike? by Brightid(m): 11:20am On Oct 16, 2013
amlos007: Omo na mfm I they go 50% of my prayers for ASUU n 50% for me and my families and fwends cuz am suppose to grad this dec but ASUU change plans.God knows best.
well said but i am talking about specific prayer...
Re: How Often Do You Pray About ASUU Strike? by ichommy(m): 12:27pm On Oct 16, 2013
Pray?
Re: How Often Do You Pray About ASUU Strike? by Brightid(m): 3:39pm On Oct 16, 2013
ichommy: Pray?
yes

(1) (Reply)

Sniit Poly / ASUU To Members: Remain Resolute / EKSU Resume Academic Activities!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.