Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys (35489 Views)

Cultists Attack Four Boys In Anambra For Refusing Initiation(graphic Pics / Abuja Babe Drags Man To Court For Refusing To Pay After Sex / MC Oluomo’s Aide, Mamok Murdered In Oshodi (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by Pattey(m): 5:04pm On Oct 16, 2013
Rejoice5000: igbo bussiness men and their chewing gum hand see wat cause u your life how much?? U ARE A biz man areas are doing nothing wat was there just sacrifice it pays alot am not supporting the evil act oooo but u ad ur wife are STINGY. RIP IN UR NEXT WORLD LEARN TO GIVE.

Since you're supposed to be a lady, I won't call you cODE! . . . You're probably a cheap bed-mate dating one riff raff lay-about called Agbero in ur area. . . Nonsense!

Quit the pretence, all you've written supports the barbaric condemnable act

3 Likes

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by stchinedu: 5:07pm On Oct 16, 2013
IYA NGBALI: same to you
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by IYANGBALI: 5:08pm On Oct 16, 2013
mr.official:
Thought Yorubas were the lazy ones as they usually say here.
o ya mi lenu o

1 Like

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by Pattey(m): 5:09pm On Oct 16, 2013
Chaleeee: This story is very sad. But on a serious note, a common N4000 ($25) would have saved his life. Its a part of the cost of running business.

How will Nigeria get better if some of you keep thinking this way?

What is wrong is wrong, QED!
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by IYANGBALI: 5:10pm On Oct 16, 2013
Pattey:

Since you're supposed to be a lady, I won't call you cODE! . . . You're probably a cheap bed-mate dating one riff raff lay-about called Agbero in ur area. . . Nonsense!

Quit the pretence, all you've written supports the barbaric condemnable act
well witten and delivered

2 Likes

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by playboy19(m): 5:11pm On Oct 16, 2013
Orji Uzo Kalu was saying the other day, that Mike Adenuga and Aliko Dangote are his best friends from their youth days. He even went ahead and mentioned the nicknames given to each other and the reasons behind the nicknames. Today, they are all world class billionaires. Even though Orji Kalu miscalculated his moves venturing into politics, yet he was well a world class wealthy man before becoming a governor.

What am i trying to bring out from this? Success and Money does not recognize tribe, gender or complexion. It only recognizes the voice of the craver. So you guys need to channel this your 'superiority' energy into something more meaningful that will better your lot. I'm sure the above mentioned guys must have been in some fierce competition back then and now... look at where they are.

It is a big 'plus' to possess the right energy to believe and feel good about yourself or whatever cause you stand for; just make sure the cause is the type that will impact your life positively, else it's a waste of good energy.
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by Kei144(m): 5:17pm On Oct 16, 2013
A lot of Igbo youths are really terrible nuisance to the world. Instead of Igbos speaking against Fashola, they should demand that South East governors do something about Igbo youths.

2 Likes

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by IYANGBALI: 5:20pm On Oct 16, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
...this is y we Londoners can never settle in that crap country ..I own 8 properties in London!(no oofeinsese) angry
my friend get lost,who wants you to come back home?did they count us in Nigeria and we were not complete?who cares what you have?all I know is that you are a second class citizen and oyinbo slave. Gree the queen of england for me

2 Likes

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by IYANGBALI: 5:21pm On Oct 16, 2013
Kei144: A lot of Igbo youths are really terrible nuisance to the world. Instead of Igbos speaking against Fashola, they should demand that South East governors do something about Igbo youths.
you are the only sane person in the building
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by BankuTilapia: 5:22pm On Oct 16, 2013
Nigeria is da HELL da Holy Bible is talking about. Kaiiiiiiiii wot country be dis. grin cheesy grin
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by Kingspin(m): 5:23pm On Oct 16, 2013
obitwo:

Is it that you don't have enough MBs on your tablet or your brain has crashed

The area boys are Igbo
Hope ur not excited as usually. At least the decease is a Nigerian and thats enough to fight for the injustice. Whoever did this should face the law, that should be the language here while we pray it doesnt repeat again. No matter who is involve case like this for me the law should take it course completely. Justice is for all. GodblessNigeria
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 16, 2013
IYA NGBALI: ..
will u pls grow up n quit smellin everybody's poo like some roach! Or u feel like tasting some...u simply hopping up n down n adding n doing nothing meaningful... A life has been carelessly n brutally lost here n u all are playing apes n bananas,haba!
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by Nicepoker(m): 5:28pm On Oct 16, 2013
geeez:

If you don't know him personally, then you're the one without a brain

You insinuated that the suspects are Yorubas when they are obviously Igbo
even saturday na igbo name too.
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by IYANGBALI: 5:29pm On Oct 16, 2013
Tinkybabe: This is sad!RIP

He was hit,he wasn't hit..I guess the autopsy report will reveal the truth though it wouldn't bring back the dead , it would serve justice.

And this area-boyism needs to be discouraged.Why should able-bodied men stand on the street coaxing people to drop their hard earned money?

On a lighter note,what type of name is Saturday?I've heard of Friday,Sunday,Monday ....It seems Saturday has now joined the list..shooo!
so you never hear of tuesday?wednesday and thursday?come see my landlord,s shedren,na the days of the week he take name him shedren
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by ibnakeem: 5:29pm On Oct 16, 2013
Pangea: Na wa o!
Sunday and Chimezie?
Area boys in Lagos? shocked
Later if Fashola deports them back to their erosion ridden village, their brothers will be raising eyebrows.

2 Likes

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by IYANGBALI: 5:32pm On Oct 16, 2013
Rexxie:
will u pls grow up n quit smellin everybody's poo like some roach! Or u feel like tasting some...u simply hopping up n down n adding n doing nothing meaningful... A life has been carelessly n brutally lost here n u all are playing apes n bananas
eyaaaa,see anger and frustration,ASUU pls call off the strike

1 Like

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by GentleMimi: 5:34pm On Oct 16, 2013
IYA NGBALI: take it or leave it,this is what seun wants,something that would create traffic on nairaland
and u're ever eager to be used.keep it up

1 Like

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 16, 2013
IYA NGBALI: eyaaaa,see anger and frustration,ASUU pls call off the strike
NL arsse trailer,poo sniffer,so bent on tastin! I'll do u a favor,gonna take u to da guiness world book for that....big piece/lump of poo

1 Like

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by oduaboy1: 5:37pm On Oct 16, 2013
Lmao seems am getting on someone nerves
GentleMimi:
you again? This tribalistic tin? U no dey disappoint me in tribalistic threads.*spits*. people like u make me 'almost' loose hope in Naija

1 Like

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by IYANGBALI: 5:39pm On Oct 16, 2013
me_for_you: Saturday is an english name. Possibly a yoruba boy from the state of osun.
And somebody has mouth to say the boys (the criminals) may be innocent afterall. Between a wife that is an eye witness, and area boys, who will you believ?
you deserve to be given an award for this comment, "THE BIGGEST FOOOL OF THE MILLENIUM"

1 Like

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by IYANGBALI: 5:45pm On Oct 16, 2013
Pangea: Na wa o!
Sunday and Chimezie?
Area boys in Lagos? shocked
na for where you see sunday?olodo alako gbagbe
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by GentleMimi: 5:45pm On Oct 16, 2013
Kei144: A lot of Igbo youths are really terrible nuisance to the world. Instead of Igbos speaking against Fashola, they should demand that South East governors do something about Igbo youths.
and no yoruba youth is a nuisance,baa? I'm looking at some of ur so-called youths at the bus stop here in Lag.....i'm tempted to give up on dis country,but i refuse to. Not until people stop being tribalistic,we will remain where we are
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by IYANGBALI: 5:48pm On Oct 16, 2013
Rexxie:
NL arsse trailer,poo sniffer,so bent on tastin! I'll do u a favor,gonna take u to da guiness world book for that....big piece/lump of poo
eyaaaaa I just learnt that the deceased was your brother,sorry,but you should be at home crying and not browsing grin
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by Tinkybabe(f): 5:53pm On Oct 16, 2013
IYA NGBALI: so you never hear of tuesday?wednesday and thursday?come see my landlord,s shedren,na the days of the week he take name him shedren
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 16, 2013
IYA NGBALI: eyaaaaa I just learnt that the deceased was your brother,sorry,but you should be at home crying and not browsing grin
its obvious u tired of sniffing ur own damn arsse hence ur arsse trailing on here,..n i love da way u blow da pennywhistle thru that hole down south central behind,savvy...haha course u do..keep it up,poo....
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 16, 2013
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 16, 2013
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 16, 2013
Da hell is that poo detective iya ngatingbati whatever? On a poo mission already? Sure thats gonna be mission possible,so sure...
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by GentleMimi: 6:01pm On Oct 16, 2013
odua boy: Lmao seems am getting on someone nerves
you wish....i just feel sorry for bitter/hating you.You have my sympathy.
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by Tinkybabe(f): 6:03pm On Oct 16, 2013
binhozie: What is this post doing on FP?
A very random, isolated, seemingly old news, generated and catapulted onto FP to instigate tribal warfare
Smacks of ulterior motive and pettiness

No,I beg to disagree..The post being on the frontpage isn't the problem.

The bigots answering to the title "tribalists" are.If they cannot suck up whatever sentiments they have against one tribe and comment on topics like civilised individuals,NL frontpage isn't to be blamed for that.

This is a topic involving the alleged murder of a man by some other men and if these tribal bigots cannot see the parties involved as human beings most importantly,then they are the ones with the problem..Not the mods that pushed this to the front page.

1 Like

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by IYANGBALI: 6:16pm On Oct 16, 2013
Rexxie:
its obvious u tired of sniffing ur own damn arsse hence ur arsse trailing on here,..n i love da way u blow da pennywhistle thru that hole down south central behind,savvy...haha course u do..keep it up,poo....
eyaaaaaa,I can see that my comments are making you mad,ok RIP to your uncle,are you happy now?now get lost from my sight

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mba Chuks Stephen Stabbed To Death Over N200 In UNN / Ernest Akpan Found Dead In Tingles Hotel Swimming Pool In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) / Ehi Peter: Missing Girl In Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.