Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys (35468 Views)

Cultists Attack Four Boys In Anambra For Refusing Initiation(graphic Pics / Abuja Babe Drags Man To Court For Refusing To Pay After Sex / MC Oluomo’s Aide, Mamok Murdered In Oshodi (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by Odunharry(m): 2:27pm On Oct 16, 2013
Jesus Christ ...R.I.P to d man

Uzor street in new road...dat place is vry deadly at nyt u dear not bring out ur fone at nyt while walkng...

Now anybody seen walkng anyhw at nyt wl be taken by d police as a suspect
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 16, 2013
iamswizz: Ododuwa thugs again.
ode, can't u read?

3 Likes

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by MrCork: 2:28pm On Oct 16, 2013
...this is y we Londoners can never settle in that crap country ..I own 8 properties in London!(no oofeinsese) angry
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by hotwax: 2:28pm On Oct 16, 2013
Emeka killed ngozi. Wetin concerns Yoruba there?

3 Likes

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by buoye1(m): 2:28pm On Oct 16, 2013
R I P
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by jfkenny(m): 2:28pm On Oct 16, 2013
naija I hail
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by hod898(m): 2:29pm On Oct 16, 2013
tayor_k: He should have settle them na since a deal is a deal beside boiz are not smiling oo......area boys need money for weekend
A life was lost and u're saying he should've settled them? They just want to reap what they did not sow. They've to face the law. This area boys thing must stop!

3 Likes

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 16, 2013
taiocol: these Yoruba niggas ar headin for a big trouble:-(
it is only on nairaland you see fools pretending to be geniuses.

4 Likes

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by felzylix(m): 2:30pm On Oct 16, 2013
You hav'nt seen nothing yet, more area boys to b enrolled as ASUU's strike lingers... Wetin hy man go chop
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by stchinedu: 2:30pm On Oct 16, 2013
Apparently, you closed one eye and logged off the other while reading or you are smoking something really bad and expired

5 Likes

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by Smartjeezy(m): 2:30pm On Oct 16, 2013
Grow up callow and callous.
Are u from a christian family?If yes,then u need a special deliverance.hw did u know that they are yoruba guyz?I pray that ur son/daughter will not share from your empty skull called brain._.smh

2 Likes

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by royale442(m): 2:31pm On Oct 16, 2013
iamswizz: Ododuwa thugs again.
It is obvious that you didn't read the story, Or probably you don't understand the story.

1 Like

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by paulokougha: 2:34pm On Oct 16, 2013
This is one of the side effect of unemployment in Nigeria.
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by SeyiGold(m): 2:34pm On Oct 16, 2013
is Chimezie and Saturday yoruba names. E be like say ur brain don drain or melt.

4 Likes

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by Tinkybabe(f): 2:35pm On Oct 16, 2013
This is sad!RIP

He was hit,he wasn't hit..I guess the autopsy report will reveal the truth though it wouldn't bring back the dead , it would serve justice.

And this area-boyism needs to be discouraged.Why should able-bodied men stand on the street coaxing people to drop their hard earned money?

On a lighter note,what type of name is Saturday?I've heard of Friday,Sunday,Monday ....It seems Saturday has now joined the list..shooo!
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by everyday: 2:36pm On Oct 16, 2013
All these area boy set,fashola needs to get rid of them
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by SeyiGold(m): 2:38pm On Oct 16, 2013
alaoeri: Igbos hunting igbos, Yorubas just stay back and watch the show.
Olohun Baba werey ni e bobo yi... Lmao

1 Like

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by meforyou1(m): 2:39pm On Oct 16, 2013
Saturday is an english name. Possibly a yoruba boy from the state of osun.
And somebody has mouth to say the boys (the criminals) may be innocent afterall. Between a wife that is an eye witness, and area boys, who will you believ?
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by Plutarch: 2:39pm On Oct 16, 2013
RIP to the dead sad. I hope some people will not use this to wipe sentiments in the forth coming Anambra election undecided

1 Like

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by rootedingrace: 2:39pm On Oct 16, 2013
U will get deported soon. KUNT !!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2013
Don Magic Juan: What is stopping the Police from having a functional Forensic lab?

Lagos State Government is about to setup one in Badagary for N89 billion.. God help you when you deposit your corpse for investigation and you don't have money for the funeral and end-up owing lagos N100 million for the results grin grin

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/07/23/lagos-state-forensic-lab-to-gulp-n89b/
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by cashkid18(m): 2:44pm On Oct 16, 2013
geeez:

If you don't know him personally, then you're the one without a brain

You insinuated that the suspects are Yorubas when they are obviously Igbo
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by cashkid18(m): 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2013
geeez:

If you don't know him personally, then you're the one without a brain

You insinuated that the suspects are Yorubas when they are obviously Igbo
n d 2nd one named saturday is also igbo cuz na only igbos dey answer saturday abi
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by Arosa(m): 2:46pm On Oct 16, 2013
Why do peeps wait until somebody dies before they call the police. we should all be proactive.
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by colombiana: 2:47pm On Oct 16, 2013
If them deport una na una go dey vex how una go come another man state dey try oppress ur brother so tai una kill am, una go first love unaselfs ooo before craving for others to do so. Those 2 need to be deported. Chai but its funny sha deport a Nigerian in Nigeria, hehehehehehe this country sha
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by Kaysee202(m): 2:47pm On Oct 16, 2013
r.i.p.ugwu sunre ooo,dos hoodlum are bastard they should no go unpunish.
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by Rejoice5000(f): 2:47pm On Oct 16, 2013
igbo bussiness men and their chewing gum hand see wat cause u your life how much?? U ARE A biz man areas are doing nothing wat was there just sacrifice it pays alot am not supporting the evil act oooo but u ad ur wife are STINGY. RIP IN UR NEXT WORLD LEARN TO GIVE.
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by Erotex(m): 2:48pm On Oct 16, 2013
if Nairaland keep posting all this tribal comment, oneday they will get ban from FG.

Tribal blog.
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by Akshow: 2:49pm On Oct 16, 2013
I use to think the 'ma woju Uche thingy' is a hoax till I saw original omo nna collecting owo ile in Lag.
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by topsy1971: 2:50pm On Oct 16, 2013
cChimezie killed Uzor. Its okay. RIP

1 Like

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by Kaysee202(m): 2:52pm On Oct 16, 2013
i hope lagos state governor should fain sometin do wit dis tout dat scatter evry where in lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye / Man Who Won Lottery Murdered In FESTAC, Lagos / Gunmen Assassinate 27-year-old Man In Edo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.