Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys (35490 Views)

Cultists Attack Four Boys In Anambra For Refusing Initiation(graphic Pics / Abuja Babe Drags Man To Court For Refusing To Pay After Sex / MC Oluomo’s Aide, Mamok Murdered In Oshodi (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by IYANGBALI: 6:18pm On Oct 16, 2013
Rexxie: Da hell is that poo detective iya ngatingbati whatever? On a poo mission already? Sure thats gonna be mission possible,so sure...
see vexation

1 Like

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by dayokanu(m): 6:20pm On Oct 16, 2013
The hardworking children of Biafra in the news again

8 Likes

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by hotwax: 6:32pm On Oct 16, 2013
Tinkybabe:

No,I beg to disagree..The post being on the frontpage isn't the problem.

The bigots answering to the title "tribalists" are.If they cannot suck up whatever sentiments they have against one tribe and comment on topics like civilised individuals,NL frontpage isn't to be blamed for that.

This is a topic involving the alleged murder of a man by some other men and if these tribal bigots cannot see the parties involved as human beings most importantly,then they are the ones with the problem..Not the mods that pushed this to the front page.
mr saint. Read the post from page one. Your brothers started. A post says "those Yoruba agbero again". He derailed the thread. Stop pointing finger at people. The world knew who started the tribal war. Read the post from page one. Mumu
these Yoruba niggas ar headin for a big trouble:-(

1 Like

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by linuster(m): 6:34pm On Oct 16, 2013
cuntento: Na sunday u see dia abi na saturday?. Mama don born
i no fit laf

1 Like

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by lekkie073(m): 6:37pm On Oct 16, 2013
IBO kill IBO for yorubaland .......

2 Likes

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by leofab(f): 6:43pm On Oct 16, 2013
deeptesting: We have to simply learn how to choose the battles we fight wisely especially in this our country called Nigeria... RIP to Mr. Ugwu and to the wife, you have to take over the drivers position now and keep the business going....Husband and wife cannot be blowing hot at the same time, one party should have stepped down and say "Honey" please give them the token and let them get the hell out of here.
and you failed to ask yourself, how many other groups have visited the man and also how many times they have visited in that week. How can you pay hoodlums for every goods you discharge?
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 16, 2013
Pangea: Na wa o!
Sunday and Chimezie?
Area boys in Lagos? shocked

One Nigeria cheesy
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by oduaboy1: 6:52pm On Oct 16, 2013
GentleMimi:
you wish....i just feel sorry for bitter/hating you.You have my sympathy.
you are a moronic arsewipe,if you cant stand the heat get the Bleep out of the kitchen,i owe nobody no apology for what i post online,useless phool

1 Like

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by leofab(f): 6:52pm On Oct 16, 2013
sylve11: Journey well to the dead.

But y r the igbos so hated this way? From the north to the east to south. Nawa o. cool
because they are hardworking and creative thats why they always triumph, being your landlord and controlling the economy in your own town. Its all towed down to abject jea_lousy.....
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 16, 2013
IYA NGBALI: eyaaaaaa,I can see that my comments are making you mad,ok RIP to your uncle,are you happy now?now get lost from my sight
thats how they bloody sound...eyaaaaa! Arrhhhhh! As if their amala sorry lollipop is suddenly missing....buhahaha....keep it up lumpie,ur fellas hyenas puttin them paws 2gether 4 ya outstandin feat...
NL poo detective....u want more poo so much u ask for more by e-mailing me? Think i got a sec for that....pull up ur pants n grow da balls on here snifferarssebob...
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by missjane: 7:00pm On Oct 16, 2013
Na wa o. May his soul rest in peace.. I can't help thinkin about the family he left behind....May God give them d strength to carry on..

1 Like

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 16, 2013
IYA NGBALI: see vexation
...so says lumppie...n he say moi gets off his impaired-blured-but-amala-sharp-sight,oh hell! Who wanna share shait flies wit ya!?
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by unmask: 7:14pm On Oct 16, 2013
so its the testimony of two guys against one woman, some how I believe the story of the two guys....the woman's just doesnt add up......

Anyways a bad day to claim area for those guys....they would definitely rot in jail.....unless.....a whiteman becomes Nigeria's president
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by beeman80: 7:16pm On Oct 16, 2013
taiocol: these Yoruba niggas ar headin for a big trouble:-(
Chimezie is Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by MumyGO(f): 7:23pm On Oct 16, 2013
Don Magic Juan: What is stopping the Police from having a functional Forensic lab?
Do we have any?
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by binhozie(m): 7:25pm On Oct 16, 2013
Tinkybabe:

No,I beg to disagree..The post being on the frontpage isn't the problem.

The bigots answering to the title "tribalists" are.If they cannot suck up whatever sentiments they have against one tribe and comment on topics like civilised individuals,NL frontpage isn't to be blamed for that.

This is a topic involving the alleged murder of a man by some other men and if these tribal bigots cannot see the parties involved as human beings most importantly,then they are the ones with the problem..Not the mods that pushed this to the front page.

I beg to disagree too...
Looks like you're living in self denial
There's no doubt this thread was frontpaged to stoke tribal tensions
Its also not news that some mods are controlled by tribal hate

1 Like

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by alexvatt(m): 7:32pm On Oct 16, 2013
Those area boys should be rosted in jail.
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by BlueMagic2(m): 7:47pm On Oct 16, 2013
I wish a MF wld tell me 2 settle. I will show him how we do it American style
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by herich(m): 7:49pm On Oct 16, 2013
[quote author=taiocol]these Yoruba niggas ar headin for a big trouble:-( guy u com from ethiopia?
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by Tinkybabe(f): 7:58pm On Oct 16, 2013
hotwax: mr saint. Read the post from page one. Your brothers started. A post says "those Yoruba agbero again". He derailed the thread. Stop pointing finger at people. The world knew who started the tribal war. Read the post from page one. Mumu
these Yoruba niggas ar headin for a big trouble:-(

I am trying so much to understand what you typed cause it makes absolutely no sense.I do not know if you have comprehension problem or bad eyesight to type this gibberish in response to my post.
Anyway,I will break it down to you.My comment was referring to everyone that has made this thread a reason to bash one tribe or another.

PS- Engage your brain/and glasses next time you want to counter someone and I'm a female.
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by solin: 8:03pm On Oct 16, 2013
obitwo:

Is it that you don't have enough MBs on your tablet or your brain has crashed

The area boys are Igbo
dont mind him.

2 Likes

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by adeyrule(m): 8:04pm On Oct 16, 2013
Thank God na igbo kill igbo, that's why its so bad for igbo to smoke igbo(indian hemp)bt if na yoruba man una kill,una life don finish

1 Like

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 16, 2013
Igbo as area boys in Lagos,,wonders shall never end,can we see yoruba area boys or agbero in enugu?

2 Likes

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by amanambuchinas: 8:11pm On Oct 16, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]money!money!!money!!!God help us in dis country.
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by adeyrule(m): 8:12pm On Oct 16, 2013
This iGBO has so many bad meanings ooo
Igbo-fraudsters
Igbo -indian hemps
Igbo-bush
Igbo-smugglers
Igbo-thief
And una go think say na brain una get where as it ole una be

2 Likes

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by Italiano1: 8:18pm On Oct 16, 2013
Saklekplus: Igbo as area boys in Lagos,,wonders shall never end[b],can we see yoruba area boys or agbero in enugu?[/b]

Impossible!

@ Topic

I think it is time that the LASG take the menace of area boys seriously and nip it in the bud. What Chimezie and his friend Saturday have done to this fellow Igbo man is uncalled for.

A man that is probably paying his taxes to the LASG has been taken away for no other reason than typical greed and a mindless voracious appetite to make money.

Sad!

4 Likes

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by whitecat007: 8:25pm On Oct 16, 2013
I thought ibos said they don't have area boys in Lagos? And now are quick to deny their criminals and claim good things that belong others? The world is surely coming to an end

1 Like

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 16, 2013
adeyrule: This iGBO has so many bad meanings ooo
Igbo-fraudsters
Igbo -indian hemps
Igbo-bush
Igbo-smugglers
Igbo-thief
And una go think say na brain una get where as it ole una be
try something better lil pup,even a paper canoe is gonna be grounded by this extremely shallow water of a childish joke of a post....
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by hotwax: 8:32pm On Oct 16, 2013
Tinkybabe:

I am trying so much to understand what you typed cause it makes absolutely no sense.I do not know if you have comprehension problem or bad eyesight to type this gibberish in response to my post.
Anyway,I will break it down to you.My comment was referring to everyone that has made this thread a reason to bash one tribe or another. I am a female. What does that make you? A lesser human? Can't argue with a lunatic jare. Leave me

PS- Engage your brain/and glasses next time you want to counter someone and I'm a female.
"I am a female". What does that make you? A lesser human? Madam werediran. Can't argue with a lunatic jare. Free me
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by macof(m): 8:34pm On Oct 16, 2013
taiocol: these Yoruba niggas ar headin for a big trouble:-(
guy are u an illiterate? No no...you are an illiterate

You see chimezie you are saying Yoruba niggas

1 Like

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by whitecat007: 8:36pm On Oct 16, 2013
Both touts are ibos or have you heard any other tribe or people bear Saturday as a name? Both of them should be deported to iboland to go and be area boys on their land
umuahiacctv: dont be silly, one of the boys is Igbo and the type that our beloved fashola will not wait to send to Head-Bridge.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ehi Peter: Missing Girl In Abuja (Photo) / Gunmen Assassinate 27-year-old Man In Edo (Photo) / Nigeria Yahoo Boy Arrested In Thailand For Scamming Thai Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.