Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,311 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Pls How Can I Start An Event Management Company And Run It Successfully - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Pls How Can I Start An Event Management Company And Run It Successfully (899 Views)

What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 50k / China Vehilcle Manufacturer Look For Construction Company And Vehicle Importer / 22 Major Facts About Chicken Farming To Be Able To Do It Successfully in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Can I Start An Event Management Company And Run It Successfully by Greenfield200: 11:01am On Oct 16, 2013
Pls I have an aunty that started an event company but in between culd not manage it again and she wants me to take over the company.

Pls I need your advice on how to successfully run it.

Thanks
Re: Pls How Can I Start An Event Management Company And Run It Successfully by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 16, 2013
hmm
Re: Pls How Can I Start An Event Management Company And Run It Successfully by Greenfield200: 3:14pm On Oct 16, 2013
@ Nikemy, pls send ur number or BB pin to 07051901744
Re: Pls How Can I Start An Event Management Company And Run It Successfully by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 16, 2013
Kk
Re: Pls How Can I Start An Event Management Company And Run It Successfully by harryolt: 8:33pm On Oct 21, 2013
Greenfield200: Pls I have an aunty that sytarted an event company but in between culd not manage it again and she wants me to take over the company.

Pls I need your advice on how to successfully run it.

Thanks
where is the company located Want me to join the crew Here's my number 08022852767.. dnt hv much to offer but i think i can give little.

(1) (Reply)

Everyone Gets Paid $400 Monthly Minimum / How To Manage Your School With Smart School Technology.... / 3kmt Vsl Needed For Charter(budget: $6000/daily)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.