Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

22 Major Facts About Chicken Farming To Be Able To Do It Successfully in Nigeria - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / 22 Major Facts About Chicken Farming To Be Able To Do It Successfully in Nigeria (4253 Views)

Pls How Can I Start An Event Management Company And Run It Successfully / The Best Online Business You Can Do Successfully In Lagos And Abuja Or Any City / I Need Weave-on And Attachment Major Distributorships. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

22 Major Facts About Chicken Farming To Be Able To Do It Successfully in Nigeria by knowledge4(m): 2:25pm On Mar 04, 2012
There are existing threads on Poultry on this forum. Many of the threads do not address what a starter really needs to know about the business.
i wish to contribute my knowledge and farming experience in poultry for the benefit of starters. For more comprehensive free details, you may visit www.johnayodele.. Many have dabbled into the business hastily with too little or wrong information, have burnt their fingers badly and are spreading negative stories about the business to discourage others.To do poultry business successfully in Nigeria, there are 22 major variables you need to know and understand  before you start the business.
Re: 22 Major Facts About Chicken Farming To Be Able To Do It Successfully in Nigeria by phillip001(m): 2:25pm On Oct 14, 2012
i need training on this plz

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Palm Oil From Akwa ibom. Now N11,000 / Nylon Bag Making Machine / Used Tipper Truck For Sale At A Giveaway Price:(must go on monday) See Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.