Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Is It A Sin To Wish Muslims "Happy Sallah"? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It A Sin To Wish Muslims "Happy Sallah"? (1046 Views)

Is It A Sin To Style A Haircut? / I Wish Muslims Give Family Members More Days To Mourn Their Loved Ones / Happy Sallah Celebration To All Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Sin To Wish Muslims "Happy Sallah"? by Obinovictor(m): 12:04pm On Oct 16, 2013
This same issue nearly caused trouble on facebook when a christian brother posted that he makes sees no sense in greeting a muslim happy sallah. What's our say as christians?
Re: Is It A Sin To Wish Muslims "Happy Sallah"? by Afrocatalyst: 12:12pm On Oct 16, 2013
So social norms is now a sin? Everytin is a sin for fanatics. Whatever happened to 'live peacefully with all men'?
Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Wish Muslims "Happy Sallah"? by Bigcake: 3:50pm On Oct 16, 2013
Op, it is a sin, wat has light got to do wit darkness? Islam is evil and all moslems are worshipers of idol. By wishing them happy sallah you r simply telling them dat they r worshiping a true God. There is only one God, there is only one Jesus Christ who died for mankind. Never get confused, dis has nothing to do wit living in peace wit ur neighbour or friend, its about Edifying n exalting Jesus Christ above every other man-made gods.
Re: Is It A Sin To Wish Muslims "Happy Sallah"? by Obinovictor(m): 5:45pm On Oct 16, 2013
Thanks bro.
Re: Is It A Sin To Wish Muslims "Happy Sallah"? by Empiree: 7:50pm On Oct 16, 2013
[
Re: Is It A Sin To Wish Muslims "Happy Sallah"? by inosend: 9:34pm On Oct 16, 2013
Empiree:
Woooooooow! The last time I checked, Salah/Eld was basically an attempted sacrifice by Abraham. And since you believe in Abraham, how come muslims are evil. Are you even making sense? Fanatics christian. Sorry my God who created Heavens and earth did not die on the cross. My God didn't need to commit suicide to save me. My God is not Jesus. My God is unseen.. Lord of the worlds. And jesus is my prophet. I really don't care whether or not a christian wishes me happy salah. When you said its a sin, you simply accusing Abraham of commiting sin. And that God gave him wrong orders?
Agreed, it was an attempted sacrifice but the question here is WHICH of the sons was truly offered? Bible says ISAAC but Qur'an says ISHMAEL (ISMA'IL). Next, the animal sacrifices made before the coming of Christ were consummated by the SACRIFICE of Christ on the cross. Jesus Christ was a MANIFESTATION of God in human form for He came as EMMANUEL meaning ''GOD with us". Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Wish Muslims "Happy Sallah"? by Empiree: 2:55am On Oct 17, 2013
T
Re: Is It A Sin To Wish Muslims "Happy Sallah"? by Obinovictor(m): 8:07am On Oct 17, 2013
I think the challenge we're having is different ideologies and the race on which one is actually true. Well i really marvel at the fact that muslims actually believed that Jesus existed.
Re: Is It A Sin To Wish Muslims "Happy Sallah"? by Rossikk(m): 10:47am On Oct 17, 2013
Bigcake: Op, it is a sin, wat has light got to do wit darkness? Islam is evil and all moslems are worshipers of idol. By wishing them happy sallah you r simply telling them dat they r worshiping a true God. There is only one God, there is only one Jesus Christ who died for mankind. Never get confused, dis has nothing to do wit living in peace wit ur neighbour or friend, its about Edifying n exalting Jesus Christ above every other man-made gods.
You are the most stu.pid, worthless, dumb, ignorant peabrain on this forum. Hopeless, colonised dunce with no brain.

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Wish Muslims "Happy Sallah"? by Femmymata2(m): 3:56pm On Oct 17, 2013
Empiree:
Another human theory that has absolutely no link with God or Jesus himself. So you basically saying sacrificing prescribed animal is not enough for God until he had to sacrifice human being? SMH. Anyways, there is ongoing topic about who Abraham(PBUH) wanted to sacrifice. It's titled "Can Muslims Prove These To Be God"

Becareful of blaspheming against God. It's a great sin. You have a great day.

Even though i aint a muslim, i love your response. The claim that A Perfect God got bored,tired and uninterested with continous animal sacrifice which (GOD) commanded in the first place thereby demanding a HUMAN SACRIFICE (jesus) is very ABSURD. BUT as they say RELIGION is the OPIUM of the PEOPLE

(1) (Reply)

Longing To Be Free From Lust Thoughts. Pls Help!!! / How True Is Hell Fire? / My Mysterious Encounter With TB Joshua - Funmi Iyanda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.