Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Nairaland - A Story [RELOADED] - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland - A Story [RELOADED] (927 Views)

The University Village - A Story / NAIRALAND - A STORY (season 2) ; Discussion Thread / Role Play: Reloaded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland - A Story [RELOADED] by Dygeasy(m): 1:21pm On Oct 16, 2013
Yeah, back and better they say and that's exactly what we're to do here Nairaland - A Story went well and we had a good run with the wonderful blend of talents put together to make the story. Awesome. However, there were inconsistencies everybody talked about and we had already gone in too deep already to steer back. That's why we're here to do what we know how to do best.
Get back to you guys with the best we have to offer in a much more better and packaged way and I present to you Nairaland - A Story (Reloaded)

But first things first, honour to whom its due. The writers below worked together in the first run of the story and talented they were and still are, we say a huge thank you for sharing with us those exciting thoughts in your heads.

1. HumbledByGrace

2. Dygeasy

3. Ishilove

4. Mazi_Omenuko

5. Xynerise

6. Eze Promoe

7. MrBrownJay

8. Flow_1759

They all kept us entertained, laughing our hearts out. We appreciate your efforts. Thank You Guys.

So how do we run this? Enough slots are available for writers to show interest in joining this project. Each interested writer would be screened, a background check will be done on each interest shown. So its better you make a work of yours available somewhere as that will go a long way in boosting your chances of making the team. Let's make a teamwork capable of achieving goals and with each others' assistance, those goals will happen. The help of either of our two moderators; Mynd44 and Obinnau will be needed and appreciated for the smooth running of the whole thing.

To show interest, Send a PM to Me or HumbledByGrace and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

NB: Writers From the previous thread can show interest too but that email has to be sent first. Its just protocols.

Thanks y'all. Looking forward to a successful run of this.

Cheers!!

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland - A Story [RELOADED] by Mynd44: 5:45pm On Oct 16, 2013
Rule 14....

We already discussed this
Re: Nairaland - A Story [RELOADED] by Dygeasy(m): 5:56pm On Oct 16, 2013
Oh Lawd!

#facepalm#
Re: Nairaland - A Story [RELOADED] by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:38pm On Oct 16, 2013
Mynd_44: Rule 14....

We already discussed this
you must be joking, which thread is that
Re: Nairaland - A Story [RELOADED] by EzePromoe: 7:37pm On Oct 16, 2013
Me still think that we should have still use the old thread smiley
Re: Nairaland - A Story [RELOADED] by Mynd44: 7:58pm On Oct 16, 2013
Eze Promoe: Me still think that we should have still use the old thread smiley
Re: Nairaland - A Story [RELOADED] by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:22pm On Oct 16, 2013
Eze Promoe: Me still think that we should have still use the old thread smiley
we have out growned that old thread, we do not want it, full stop.
Re: Nairaland - A Story [RELOADED] by Mynd44: 9:25pm On Oct 16, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: we have out growned that old thread, we do not want it, full stop.
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Nairaland - A Story [RELOADED] by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:28pm On Oct 16, 2013
Mynd_44:
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
undecided
Re: Nairaland - A Story [RELOADED] by Dygeasy(m): 10:27pm On Oct 16, 2013
This Thing Is Simpler Than Its Been Made To Look... undecided
Re: Nairaland - A Story [RELOADED] by Mynd44: 10:36pm On Oct 16, 2013
Dygeasy: This Thing Is Simpler Than Its Been Made To Look... undecided
Exactly....we discussed this already. Don't make it complicated
Re: Nairaland - A Story [RELOADED] by EzePromoe: 1:51am On Oct 17, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: we have out growned that old thread, we do not want it, full stop.
Just a candid suggestion, duh!
Re: Nairaland - A Story [RELOADED] by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:17am On Oct 17, 2013
Mynd_44:
I laugh in afrikaans, pshhh.
Re: Nairaland - A Story [RELOADED] by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:18am On Oct 17, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Just a candid suggestion, duh!
duh, I know.
Re: Nairaland - A Story [RELOADED] by Dygeasy(m): 6:29am On Oct 17, 2013
Mynd_44:
Sincerely Its You In Power Here...

It Won't Hurt You To Leave The Former Thread. Its Not Going To Be The Same Content With The 'Intended' New One.

I Don't Know Why You're Doing This.
Re: Nairaland - A Story [RELOADED] by EzePromoe: 8:20am On Oct 17, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: duh, I know.
So why are you taunting me?

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Writers To Form A Group / Twenty Episode 7 (A Story Of Lust, Love, Murder And Revenge) / "Nah Who Carry Belle?" My Encounter With A Naija Teenager!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.