Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

NAIRALAND - A STORY (season 2) ; Discussion Thread - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NAIRALAND - A STORY (season 2) ; Discussion Thread (3161 Views)

The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 / My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours- SEASON 2 / Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

NAIRALAND - A STORY (season 2) ; Discussion Thread by Dygeasy(m): 7:49pm On Jun 29, 2014
Hellooo, all lovers of literature and Nairaland Literature Section. We've done this before, let's do it again. Making a story out of this forum. View the first edition here; www.nairaland.com/1358287/#16794840

This is how this is going to work, it would be a collaborative writing. Interested writers only have to show interest on this thread and everyone can drop one or two suggestions as to how we can improve on this innovation.

special shoutout to everyone that worked with me last year;

Dygeasy
HumbledbyGrace
Ishilove
Xynerise
Mazi Omenuko
Eze Promoe
MrBrownJay
Flow1759

They were great people to work with.

Indicate interest here and let's do this.

You must have or have had a thread on this board to be able to participate in this.

Thank you!!!
Re: NAIRALAND - A STORY (season 2) ; Discussion Thread by princesa(f): 9:19pm On Jun 29, 2014
This was where Eze Promoe blew my heart away!

Much respect nwanem, please come back this season.wink

*observing*
Re: NAIRALAND - A STORY (season 2) ; Discussion Thread by LarrySun(m): 9:48pm On Jun 29, 2014
Hoping to join.
Re: NAIRALAND - A STORY (season 2) ; Discussion Thread by LarrySun(m): 9:56pm On Jun 29, 2014
But the problem is that I don't know much about Nairalanders.
Re: NAIRALAND - A STORY (season 2) ; Discussion Thread by EzePromoe: 11:07pm On Jun 29, 2014
Following
Re: NAIRALAND - A STORY (season 2) ; Discussion Thread by Darkchocolate(f): 11:07pm On Jun 29, 2014
So I can't participate unless I meet the above requirements? All hogwash if you ask me, absolute hogwash!
Re: NAIRALAND - A STORY (season 2) ; Discussion Thread by LarrySun(m): 11:11pm On Jun 29, 2014
Darkchocolate: So I can't participate unless I meet the above requirements? All hogwash if you ask me, absolute hogwash!
Calm down, bro. The requirements are not exactly a brain surgery.
Re: NAIRALAND - A STORY (season 2) ; Discussion Thread by Darkchocolate(f): 11:15pm On Jun 29, 2014
Larry-Sun:

Calm down, bro. The requirements are not exactly a brain surgery.

Bro? He obviously hasn't met DC!
Re: NAIRALAND - A STORY (season 2) ; Discussion Thread by LarrySun(m): 11:16pm On Jun 29, 2014
Darkchocolate:

Bro? He obviously hasn't met DC!
And DC obviously hasn't met LS. grin
Re: NAIRALAND - A STORY (season 2) ; Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:16am On Jun 30, 2014
Following
Re: NAIRALAND - A STORY (season 2) ; Discussion Thread by MaziOmenuko: 2:54pm On Jul 02, 2014
Following. If there's gonna be a sex scene, I'm always a trusted accomplice.
Re: NAIRALAND - A STORY (season 2) ; Discussion Thread by plainmirror(m): 3:03pm On Jul 02, 2014
Following
Re: NAIRALAND - A STORY (season 2) ; Discussion Thread by LarrySun(m): 4:12pm On Jul 02, 2014
Mazi_Omenuko: Following. If there's gonna be a sex scene, I'm always a trusted accomplice.
Baddest saint! grin
Re: NAIRALAND - A STORY (season 2) ; Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 02, 2014
Me too!

Had a life here before, but wont spell it for personal reasons
Re: NAIRALAND - A STORY (season 2) ; Discussion Thread by Dygeasy(m): 7:41pm On Jul 02, 2014
Do we have shy writers here?

What's with the following?
Re: NAIRALAND - A STORY (season 2) ; Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 02, 2014
i sha want the shut down of nairaland in the story as boko haram attacked the school lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: NAIRALAND - A STORY (season 2) ; Discussion Thread by MaziOmenuko: 10:29pm On Jul 02, 2014
Larry-Sun:

Baddest saint! grin

Ahhh!!! My good O'friend! Its good to know you're still around.

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND - A STORY (season 2) ; Discussion Thread by LarrySun(m): 11:09pm On Jul 02, 2014
Mazi_Omenuko:

Ahhh!!! My good O'friend! Its good to know you're still around.
My boss. I salute.
Re: NAIRALAND - A STORY (season 2) ; Discussion Thread by tolutweety(m): 11:13pm On Jul 02, 2014
Following !!
*kudos to the writers of season 1.,*
Re: NAIRALAND - A STORY (season 2) ; Discussion Thread by LarrySun(m): 11:14pm On Jul 02, 2014
runzlord: i sha want the shut down of nairaland in the story as boko haram attacked the school lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
A member of the terrorist sect may be a NLer.

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND - A STORY (season 2) ; Discussion Thread by EzePromoe: 7:01am On Jul 03, 2014
Why is this thread not happening and what do you expect of the writers?
Re: NAIRALAND - A STORY (season 2) ; Discussion Thread by Dygeasy(m): 7:07am On Jul 03, 2014
Eze Promoe: Why is this thread not happening and what do you expect of the writers?
They are meant to show interest rather than just 'follow'.
Re: NAIRALAND - A STORY (season 2) ; Discussion Thread by ZUBY77(m): 11:25pm On Jul 03, 2014
We will see
Re: NAIRALAND - A STORY (season 2) ; Discussion Thread by Therock5555(m): 3:07pm On Jul 04, 2014
'Knock knock*
Re: NAIRALAND - A STORY (season 2) ; Discussion Thread by Dygeasy(m): 7:05pm On Jul 04, 2014
Gone are the days we used to have writers who love challenges in this section.

I am disappointed. cry
Re: NAIRALAND - A STORY (season 2) ; Discussion Thread by ZUBY77(m): 8:37pm On Jul 04, 2014
Dygeasy: Gone are the days we used to have writers who love challenges in this section.

I am disappointed. cry

You can be disappointed all you want.
I lost half of my stories here.
I am sure it happened to others too.
Give people time to recover.
Re: NAIRALAND - A STORY (season 2) ; Discussion Thread by LarrySun(m): 9:58pm On Jul 04, 2014
Dygeasy: Gone are the days we used to have writers who love challenges in this section.

I am disappointed. cry
You haven't created any challenge. Set the ball rolling first. I didn't participate in the first season so I don't have much to say, but I'm willing to learn from the experienced.
Re: NAIRALAND - A STORY (season 2) ; Discussion Thread by Dygeasy(m): 10:06pm On Jul 04, 2014
Larry-Sun:

You haven't created any challenge. Set the ball rolling first. I didn't participate in the first season so I don't have much to say, but I'm willing to learn from the experienced.
I can't set any ball rolling except people are willin to do this with me.

It was done that way the last time. I can only work with people who declare interest. Not just anybody will write/post.
Re: NAIRALAND - A STORY (season 2) ; Discussion Thread by LarrySun(m): 10:35pm On Jul 04, 2014
Dygeasy: I can't set any ball rolling except people are willin to do this with me.

It was done that way the last time. I can only work with people who declare interest. Not just anybody will write/post.
How many writers do you want for the story?
Re: NAIRALAND - A STORY (season 2) ; Discussion Thread by Dygeasy(m): 10:36pm On Jul 04, 2014
Larry-Sun:

How many writers do you want for the story?
No limit as to how many can participate.
Re: NAIRALAND - A STORY (season 2) ; Discussion Thread by LarrySun(m): 10:55pm On Jul 04, 2014
Dygeasy: No limit as to how many can participate.
I'd say you should start making updates by posting out the names of those who has shown interest; this may, perhaps, encourage those sitting on the fence to join. Putting out your email address for private contacts may not hurt terribly either.
Re: NAIRALAND - A STORY (season 2) ; Discussion Thread by Dygeasy(m): 10:58pm On Jul 04, 2014
Larry-Sun:

I'd say you should start making updates by posting out the names of those who has shown interest; this may, perhaps, encourage those sitting on the fence to join. Putting out your email address for private contacts may not hurt terribly either.
That normally is the procedure.

I'm only irked by no one showing interest yet.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Making Of An Heart Breaker!! (jay's Chronicles) / Website For Downloading Novels In Pdf Format / 99 Must Read Nigerian Novels (1938 - 2013)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.