Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Governor Fayemi's Three Years In Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayemi's Three Years In Office (1214 Views)

How My Wife Got Me Into Trouble As Ekiti Governor-Fayemi / How Former Ekiti Governor, Fayemi And His Wifey Slept On N50 Million Beds / Breaking:governor Fayemi Campaign Office Set On Fire By Thugs In Ado(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Fayemi's Three Years In Office by pechiko: 2:36pm On Oct 16, 2013
I am so disappointed in the Jamboree going on in Ekiti state for Governor Fayemi to mark his third year in Office. Is this APC a true political party? Is paying so much money to musicians for jamboree the fresh air needed? Its Obvious the people of Ekiti will spend more years complaining and campaigning for good governance.
Re: Governor Fayemi's Three Years In Office by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 16, 2013
Truth!
Re: Governor Fayemi's Three Years In Office by pechiko: 3:29pm On Oct 16, 2013
I am just curios about Nigeria getting a true leader
smartchoice: Truth!
Re: Governor Fayemi's Three Years In Office by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 16, 2013
its a serious prayer point pdp/apc no great difference! Only that with pdp you know what to expect!

pechiko: I am just curios about Nigeria getting a true leader
Re: Governor Fayemi's Three Years In Office by slimfit1(m): 4:32pm On Oct 16, 2013
I am disappointed with acn in that state. We don't even see anything that he is doing in that state.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayemi's Three Years In Office by pechiko: 5:19pm On Oct 16, 2013
Despite the saying that Ekiti is the poorest state in Nigeria,he can still call for Jamboree, No wonder there is low turn out at the rally
slim fit :
I am disappointed with acn in that state. We don't even see anything that he is doing in that state.
Re: Governor Fayemi's Three Years In Office by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 16, 2013
I had an emergency to today, and I quickly drove tru Oke ila from housing estate in order to connect twins pharmacy at Fajuyi, only for me to get to Okesa, and I discovered that the road leading to Fajuyi from there had been blocked. I was like wtf, then I face stadium road only to find it blocked again, and I diverted through the Okesha market to link cathedral church, thinking I will just pick up the road to Fajuyi straight only for e to get there and found it blocked again. Then I asked the people around there, that who is the person doing all these? And I was told na Fayemi dey jaye oo. I turned back with others, and later faced Oke oriomi, to GRA and I eventually got to twins pharmacy to get the drugs I needed. Wtf is wrong with these politicians?
Re: Governor Fayemi's Three Years In Office by gramci: 7:30pm On Oct 16, 2013
APC Owambe party grin
Re: Governor Fayemi's Three Years In Office by pechiko: 8:12pm On Oct 16, 2013
Imagine the stress u went through even in an emergency. Is this democracy or good governance?
tpacalipse: I had an emergency to today, and I quickly drove tru Oke ila from housing estate in order to connect twins pharmacy at Fajuyi, only for me to get to Okesa, and I discovered that the road leading to Fajuyi from there had been blocked. I was like wtf, then I face stadium road only to find it blocked again, and I diverted through the Okesha market to link cathedral church, thinking I will just pick up the road to Fajuyi straight only for e to get there and found it blocked again. Then I asked the people around there, that who is the person doing all these? And I was told na Fayemi dey jaye oo. I turned back with others, and later faced Oke oriomi, to GRA and I eventually got to twins pharmacy to get the drugs I needed. Wtf is wrong with these politicians?
Re: Governor Fayemi's Three Years In Office by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 16, 2013
you dey Ado?

tpacalipse: I had an emergency to today, and I quickly drove tru Oke ila from housing estate in order to connect twins pharmacy at Fajuyi, only for me to get to Okesa, and I discovered that the road leading to Fajuyi from there had been blocked. I was like wtf, then I face stadium road only to find it blocked again, and I diverted through the Okesha market to link cathedral church, thinking I will just pick up the road to Fajuyi straight only for e to get there and found it blocked again. Then I asked the people around there, that who is the person doing all these? And I was told na Fayemi dey jaye oo. I turned back with others, and later faced Oke oriomi, to GRA and I eventually got to twins pharmacy to get the drugs I needed. Wtf is wrong with these politicians?
Re: Governor Fayemi's Three Years In Office by Pacesetter2: 8:23pm On Oct 16, 2013
I think what was happening to him was just that he is trying to win a lost battle. Trying to gather crowd at all cost but i think it is a pity. Fayemi is just tying to campaign under the disguise of anniversary but somebody should tell him he has lose the battle for second term. Tinubu and Buhari sitting in Ekiti till next election wont make him win his ward not to talk of the whole Ekiti. I so much liked him when he came to that position but it isna pity that he was liar in Dr. prefix, a wolf in sheep clothing. Oya MOB...come and use your 4years and go.

N.B. Nobody ever rules Ekiti twice. One term for everybody. If you are thinking Fayemi will rule twice, sit down there. #teamMOB, Kteam4yearspereachgovernor.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayemi's Three Years In Office by pechiko: 8:53pm On Oct 16, 2013
Na wa o
Pace$etter:
I think what was happening to him was just that he is trying to win a lost battle. Trying to gather crowd at all cost but i think it is a pity. Fayemi is just tying to campaign under the disguise of anniversary but somebody should tell him he has lose the battle for second term. Tinubu and Buhari sitting in Ekiti till next election wont make him win his ward not to talk of the whole Ekiti. I so much liked him when he came to that position but it isna pity that he was liar in Dr. prefix, a wolf in sheep clothing. Oya MOB...come and use your 4years and go.

N.B. Nobody ever rules Ekiti twice. One term for everybody. If you are thinking Fayemi will rule twice, sit down there. #teamMOB, Kteam4yearspereachgovernor.
Re: Governor Fayemi's Three Years In Office by talktimi(m): 8:57pm On Oct 16, 2013
Gej is at fault sad
Re: Governor Fayemi's Three Years In Office by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 16, 2013
talktimi!

talktimi: Gej is at fault sad
Re: Governor Fayemi's Three Years In Office by free13: 9:21pm On Oct 16, 2013
gramci: APC Owambe party grin

grin grin grin
Re: Governor Fayemi's Three Years In Office by olabukola: 9:43pm On Oct 16, 2013
"May your village look like Ekiti capital". I was wondering if the guy was cursing me? Now I know better.
Re: Governor Fayemi's Three Years In Office by talktimi(m): 11:00pm On Oct 16, 2013
smartchoice: talktimi!

nna wetin i do na ?
Re: Governor Fayemi's Three Years In Office by pechiko: 7:38am On Oct 17, 2013
grin
olabukola: "May your village look like Ekiti capital". I was wondering if the guy was cursing me? Now I know better.
Re: Governor Fayemi's Three Years In Office by pechiko: 10:00am On Oct 17, 2013
cheesy cheesy
talktimi: Gej is at fault sad
GEJ don suffer oo
Re: Governor Fayemi's Three Years In Office by pechiko: 7:38pm On Oct 17, 2013
grin grin
gramci: APC Owambe party grin
Re: Governor Fayemi's Three Years In Office by hercules07: 7:54pm On Oct 17, 2013
If he does not perform, Ekiti people will throw him out one time.
Re: Governor Fayemi's Three Years In Office by pechiko: 8:55am On Oct 18, 2013
hercules07: If he does not perform, Ekiti people will throw him out one time.
that is if the people's votes count
Re: Governor Fayemi's Three Years In Office by pechiko: 9:06am On Oct 19, 2013
MOB has left APC propably to contest against Fayemi

(1) (Reply)

Professor Ujah And Professor Idigbe Sacks Nimr Staff For Winning Award / Jonathan Newly Approved Board For Federal Govn Institutions,parastatals&agencies / Breaking: Ife Electorates Should Troupe Out To The Collation Centres Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.