Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

‘if Jonathan’s Ambition Will Tear The Country Apart, Let It Happen’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘if Jonathan’s Ambition Will Tear The Country Apart, Let It Happen’ (989 Views)

PDP Members Who Sabotaged Jonathan’s Ambition Will Be Exposed / Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War / Akpabio Meets Obasanjo Over Jonathan’s Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘if Jonathan’s Ambition Will Tear The Country Apart, Let It Happen’ by Onwe101(m): 5:04pm On Oct 16, 2013
A
political
mobilization and pressure group, Nigeria Mandate
2015, has declared that no amount of pressure
from the G-7 governors can stop President
Goodluck Jonathan from contesting and winning
the 2015 presidential elections.
The national
coordinator of
the group, Ntufam Ojong Okonjor, who made this
known on Tuesday in Calabar, the Cross River State
capital said, “without the so-called G7 governors,
Jonathan will win. He did not win election based on
the G7 governors, it was Nigerians from different
walks of life, who voted him to be president.
“When the president contested in 2011, all those
G7 states, apart from Rivers and Adamawa, did not
vote for the president. They all voted for the
Congress for Progressive Change (CPC). Were they
sincere? No. Infact, they committed a crime against
the party and were supposed to be expelled from
the party right from the time they failed to canvass
votes for the president,” he said.
The G-7 governors comprising of Abdulfatah
Ahmed (Kwara), Aliyu Wamakko (Sokoto),
Babangida Aliyu (Niger), Murtala Nyako
(Adamawa), Rabiu Kwankwaso (Kano), Rotimi
Amaechi (Rivers) and Sule Lamido (Jigawa) have
been locked in a battle with the Peoples’
Democratic Party, PDP, and the presidency over
issues bordering on control of party structures in
their various states, removal of Alhaji Bamanga
Tukur as National Chairman of the party and
President Jonathan’s purported one term pact with
some PDP governors prior to the 2011 general
elections among others.
But Ojong, who is the Board chairman of Cross
River Broadcasting Corporation, CRBC, vowed that
his group would not relent in its efforts to ensure
President Jonathan deployed every means possible
to actualize his reelection bid come 2015.
He said while his organization supported good
governance, it would ensure that Mr. Jonathan does
not jettison his ambition as such opportunity
would never come again for the South-South.
“We, in the South-South, will never allow any other
group to produce president of Nigeria, because if
we do, when will the turn of South-South come
again? It will never come so easily and soon. If
President Jonathan’s second term ambition will
tear the country apart, let it happen. We object to
vehemently to Jonathan thinking of jettisoning it.
“If you chronicle the list of all those who have been
in power, you will notice that all of them had their
second terms. The constitution of the country
guarantees his ambition. He has constitutional
right to gun for and accomplish his second term,”
he said.
On the proposed National Dialogue, Ntufam
Okonjor said it was not the solution to the
country’s problems, but a way forward.
“It will create an atmosphere where everybody will
come to the table and argue equitably.
“However, I think Nigeria’s problems lie in the
hands of Nigerians themselves, but at the
conference, discussants should strongly discourage
the continual recycling of the old war horses,
whose presence in government continually make
the poor poorer. These people perpetually keep
juicy government positions to their children, even
to those yet unborn,” he added.source http://www.informationng.com/2013/10/if-jonathans-ambition-will-tear-the-country-apart-let-it-happen.html

2 Likes

Re: ‘if Jonathan’s Ambition Will Tear The Country Apart, Let It Happen’ by Sloan: 5:13pm On Oct 16, 2013
Yes, especially if it will lead to using you and people like you for target practice, WHY NOT!? It is time we reduce the population of the undesirable parts of Nigeria and the last time they have been crying of 3 M, now we will need a calculator to multiply that by 10 or thereabout!
Re: ‘if Jonathan’s Ambition Will Tear The Country Apart, Let It Happen’ by cjrane: 5:17pm On Oct 16, 2013
Sloan: Yes, especially if it will lead to using you and people like you for target practice, WHY NOT!? It is time we reduce the population of the undesirable parts of Nigeria and the last time they have been crying of 3 M, now we will need a calculator to multiply that by 10 or thereabout!

When the time comes, DON"T RUN AND HIDE O!
Make sure you carry your own AK 47 to do the target practice and population cleansing. Some people only know how to type, when it reach for action now, dem go miss.

2 Likes

Re: ‘if Jonathan’s Ambition Will Tear The Country Apart, Let It Happen’ by badmeat(m): 5:57pm On Oct 16, 2013
Hahahahah!@ sloan,with dat ur cabin biscuit chest na I'm u wan take fight!fowl,grin

1 Like

Re: ‘if Jonathan’s Ambition Will Tear The Country Apart, Let It Happen’ by ijawcitizen(m): 6:55pm On Oct 16, 2013
Hmmmm.....Welcome to the Republic of Niger Delta.

Warri
Ughelli
Yenagoa
Port Harcourt (Town)
Uyo
Calabar

We are the new definition of UNITED, check it up in your dictionary.
Re: ‘if Jonathan’s Ambition Will Tear The Country Apart, Let It Happen’ by Sloan: 7:07pm On Oct 16, 2013
cjrane:

When the time comes, DON"T RUN AND HIDE O!
Make sure you carry your own AK 47 to do the target practice and population cleansing. Some people only know how to type, when it reach for action now, dem go miss.

My country will be sending a division called the 7th Army to delete all you phools from that space so we can plant cassava bread in your place. God bless the War General, Benjamin Adekunle the Legend of Biafram! grin grin
Re: ‘if Jonathan’s Ambition Will Tear The Country Apart, Let It Happen’ by sleekp1: 7:13pm On Oct 16, 2013
Sloan:

My country will be sending a division called the 7th Army to delete all you phools from that space so we can plant cassava bread in your place. God bless the War General, Benjamin Adekunle the Legend of Biafram! grin grin

Bros you forgot General Diya the Yoruba weeping goon.

3 Likes

Re: ‘if Jonathan’s Ambition Will Tear The Country Apart, Let It Happen’ by Sloan: 7:30pm On Oct 16, 2013
sleek_p:

Bros you forgot General Diya the Yoruba weeping goon.

LOL..epic fail! Telling any kind of lies, you think everyone is phoolish to just go around with an empty brain believing everything? My point on the other hand is public knowledge, everyone knows that the War General, whooped many asses back in the day! If you ain't happy about it, shut up and sit down or hug a wet transformer - good riddance to bad stinking rubbish!
Re: ‘if Jonathan’s Ambition Will Tear The Country Apart, Let It Happen’ by Kponkwem(m): 7:38pm On Oct 16, 2013
ijaw citizen: Hmmmm.....Welcome to the Republic of Niger Delta.

Warri
Ughelli
Yenagoa
Port Harcourt (Town)
Uyo
Calabar

We are the new definition of UNITED, check it up in your dictionary.

When the time comes will you be claiming PH for Ijaw nation? Well just like Asaba, which you left out will be opting to rejoin their kith and kin, the real owners of PH will be return to their senses by seeking to merge with their kith and kin in SE. Asap!
Re: ‘if Jonathan’s Ambition Will Tear The Country Apart, Let It Happen’ by ijawcitizen(m): 7:58pm On Oct 16, 2013
Kponkwem:

When the time comes will you be claiming PH for Ijaw nation? Well just like Asaba, which you left out will be opting to rejoin their kith and kin, the real owners of PH will be return to their senses by seeking to merge with their kith and kin in SE. Asap!
I don't want to argue with you 'cos I know you're just another ignorant one.

Port Harcourt just like Warri is multi-ethnic, and Port Harcourt is strictly for the Ikwerres & Okrikans and they don't fight over the ownership of PH because both people know their boundaries and their various towns & communities within Port Harcourt Okay?

So when I mentioned PH and indicated Town, those who know PH would know what I'm talking about. I hope I've been able to calm your agitated nerve?
Re: ‘if Jonathan’s Ambition Will Tear The Country Apart, Let It Happen’ by Joyfullyme: 8:24pm On Oct 16, 2013
If you stand up i will kill you!!
(Then people start accusing you for wanting to cause the death of someone)
Re: ‘if Jonathan’s Ambition Will Tear The Country Apart, Let It Happen’ by 3ace(m): 10:05am On Oct 17, 2013
*opens thread, notices the thread reeks of tribalism, closes thread in disgust*
Re: ‘if Jonathan’s Ambition Will Tear The Country Apart, Let It Happen’ by badmeat(m): 1:07am On Oct 18, 2013
Kponkwem:

ikwerre tell u say dem wan join south east,we can survive on our own!otulaangry

(1) (Reply)

What Nigerians Should Know / We Have Enough Grounds To Impeach Jonathan – APC Reps / Marry Me Iyaboh Obasanjo! Please, Iyaboh Please! Oh My Iyaboh!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.