Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

What Do Christians Think Of Rihanna's New Video "Pour It Up"? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do Christians Think Of Rihanna's New Video "Pour It Up"? (1944 Views)

Helping Christians Think / Why Do Christians Pray Aggressively & Shout Louder Amen At The Mention Of Money? / Why Do Christians Think Eating In Their Dreams Is Demonic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Christians Think Of Rihanna's New Video "Pour It Up"? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 16, 2013
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Rihanna's New Video "Pour It Up"? by RationalDude(m): 7:50pm On Oct 16, 2013
Why exactly should they be bothered about a music artiste trying to make paper?

2 Likes

Re: What Do Christians Think Of Rihanna's New Video "Pour It Up"? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 16, 2013
RationalDude: Why exactly should they be bothered about a music artiste trying to make paper?

I dunno.....I need an xtian babe who can give me a strip like that wink
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Rihanna's New Video "Pour It Up"? by UyiIredia(m): 8:41pm On Oct 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

Go to th R & S sections for that.
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Rihanna's New Video "Pour It Up"? by saintvc(m): 8:53pm On Oct 16, 2013
What is she pouring up?
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Rihanna's New Video "Pour It Up"? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 16, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Go to th R & S sections for that.

Whats your own
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Rihanna's New Video "Pour It Up"? by texanomaly(f): 9:14pm On Oct 16, 2013
umm...Oh my...well umm...my goodness shocked

Some friends of mine talked me into some strip exercise classes...pole dancing, amongst other stuff. It was actually fun. My husband will appreciate my efforts one day. grin
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Rihanna's New Video "Pour It Up"? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 16, 2013
texanomaly: umm...Oh my...well umm...my goodness shocked

Some friends of mine talked me into some strip exercise classes...pole dancing, amongst other stuff. It was actually fun. My husband will appreciate my efforts one day. grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Cool.....Still, even without this video, I have always been a fan of Rihanna
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Rihanna's New Video "Pour It Up"? by texanomaly(f): 9:16pm On Oct 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Cool.....Still, even without this video, I have always been a fan of Rihanna
Well the girl can sing.

1 Like

Re: What Do Christians Think Of Rihanna's New Video "Pour It Up"? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 16, 2013
texanomaly:
Well the girl can sing.

nice
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Rihanna's New Video "Pour It Up"? by RationalDude(m): 10:08pm On Oct 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

Easy, just flash the cash. She'll probably just ask for forgiveness later.
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Rihanna's New Video "Pour It Up"? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 16, 2013
RationalDude: Easy, just flash the cash. She'll probably just ask for forgiveness later.

lmao.....
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Rihanna's New Video "Pour It Up"? by texanomaly(f): 10:11pm On Oct 16, 2013
RationalDude: Easy, just flash the cash. She'll probably just ask for forgiveness later.
*sigh*

smh
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Rihanna's New Video "Pour It Up"? by texanomaly(f): 10:12pm On Oct 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

lmao.....

Et tu?
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Rihanna's New Video "Pour It Up"? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 16, 2013
texanomaly:

Et tu?

No.....it is not what it looks like....I can explain grin grin grin
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Rihanna's New Video "Pour It Up"? by texanomaly(f): 11:21pm On Oct 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

No.....it is not what it looks like....I can explain grin grin grin
Smile
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Rihanna's New Video "Pour It Up"? by EvilBrain1(m): 11:48pm On Oct 16, 2013
Right now, Rihanna is the epitome of womanhood. Christian chicks need to watch and learn.

If you want to keep your relationship strong you better start doing what's necessary to hold your man's attention. Otherwise, while you're busy getting fat, reading Christian marriage guides and only having sèx in the missionary position with the lights off; your husband will be fantasizing about sticking it in someone like Riri.

1 Like

Re: What Do Christians Think Of Rihanna's New Video "Pour It Up"? by wiegraf: 12:18am On Oct 17, 2013
Evil Brain: Right now, Rihanna is the epitome of womanhood. Christian chicks need to watch and learn.

If you want to keep your relationship strong you better start doing what's necessary to hold your man's attention. Otherwise, while you're busy getting fat, reading Christian marriage guides and only having sèx in the missionary position with the lights off; your husband will be fantasizing about sticking it in someone like Riri.

Silly atheist, using your inner compass as a guide. It would be more accurate to say he would be sticking it into someone like riri then asking for forgiveness on sunday, bible's cool with that. Or he'd simply get another 2-3 wives if he were muslim, etc etc

1 Like

Re: What Do Christians Think Of Rihanna's New Video "Pour It Up"? by Kabieosi: 12:44am On Oct 17, 2013
@OP

Dancing in the flesh and the Canaanite spirit!

The video stated clearly and in details, leaving no room for confusion or doubt, that it is all about money
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Rihanna's New Video "Pour It Up"? by texanomaly(f): 1:13am On Oct 17, 2013
Evil Brain: Right now, Rihanna is the epitome of womanhood. Christian chicks need to watch and learn.

I actually agree with some of the bolded. I will ignore the first part. That is a discussion for another time. I do believe it is important for married couples to 'spice things up' in the intimacy department. I am a Christian btw. I believe he has a point. There is nothing wrong with showing your husband some skin, so to speak, well literally. Intimacy is an important, God given tool, to bring couples closer together. Go ahead. Make it fun and interesting. You will both be happier for it. wink

1 Like

Re: What Do Christians Think Of Rihanna's New Video "Pour It Up"? by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 17, 2013
Kabieosi: @OP

Dancing in the flesh and the Canaanite spirit!

The video stated clearly and in details, leaving no room for confusion or doubt, that it is all about money

Canaanite spirit? lol

No need to be puritan about this. She is having fun and saying things that are true. Christians ignore one fact
-money and sex rule the world.
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Rihanna's New Video "Pour It Up"? by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 17, 2013
texanomaly:

I actually agree with some of the bolded. I will ignore the first part. That is a discussion for another time. I do believe it is important for married couples to 'spice things up' in the intimacy department. I am a Christian btw. I believe he has a point. There is nothing wrong with showing your husband some skin, so to speak, well literally. Intimacy is an important, God given tool, to bring couples closer together. Go ahead. Make it fun and interesting. You will both be happier for it. wink

True

But the thing is that there is nothing for guys to do. Infact, I find it funny that here in Nigeria, its the pot bellied guys that get the most sex.......
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Rihanna's New Video "Pour It Up"? by Lordlexyy: 10:12am On Oct 17, 2013
texanomaly:
Well the girl can sing.
Love you sis, but i'm surprise you appreciate this worldiness. She gat no respect for God, why would anyone believer want her style?
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Rihanna's New Video "Pour It Up"? by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 17, 2013
Lordlexyy: Love you sis, but i'm surprise you appreciate this worldiness. She gat no respect for God, why would anyone believer want her style?

What? What so wrong about her wordliness?

If Oyedepo is free to have material things like Private Jets and SUV's......I see no wrong in what Rihanna is doing....she is dancing and singingaout money + sex
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Rihanna's New Video "Pour It Up"? by EvilBrain1(m): 10:29am On Oct 17, 2013
Logicboy03:

What? What so wrong about her wordliness?

If Oyedepo is free to have material things like Private Jets and SUV's......I see no wrong in what Rihanna is doing....she is dancing and singingaout money + sex

And she's earning her money and feeding herself rather than exploiting the poor and weak-minded.

Rihanna is contributing positively to the world economy and making people's lives a little better by entertaining them. Meanwhile men like Oyedepo are just parasites. If he and his whole organization were to explode today, nothing of value would be lost.
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Rihanna's New Video "Pour It Up"? by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 17, 2013
Evil Brain:

And she's earning her money and feeding herself rather than exploiting the poor and weak-minded.

Rihanna is contributing positively to the world economy and making people's lives a little better by entertaining them. Meanwhile men like Oyedepo are just parasites. If he and his whole organization were to explode today, nothing of value would be lost.

Well said....Oyedepo's actions are actaully detrimental to the society unlike Rihanna whose music keeps producers, graphic designers etc in job
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Rihanna's New Video "Pour It Up"? by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 17, 2013
Logicboy03:

Well said....Oyedepo's actions are actaully detrimental to the society unlike Rihanna whose music keeps producers, graphic designers etc in job

Lol. Abeg Oyedepo no dey employ people?
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Rihanna's New Video "Pour It Up"? by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 17, 2013
Evil Brain:
If he and his whole organization were to explode today, nothing of value would be lost.
I disagree. Ask those who print t-shirts and posters for his various programs. The taxi and bus drivers that earn their living from transporting members. The church staff. blah, blah, blah.. Oyedepo's a very shrewd businessman who raised his capital from selling bullshit to the gullible masses.

1 Like

Re: What Do Christians Think Of Rihanna's New Video "Pour It Up"? by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 17, 2013
aManFromMars:

Lol. Abeg Oyedepo no dey employ people?

Sorry, should have made my point clear......

Net employment........for every person Oyedepo employs, two more are destroyed with prosperity preaching and offering and the illusion of wealth
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Rihanna's New Video "Pour It Up"? by texanomaly(f): 11:41am On Oct 17, 2013
Lordlexyy: Love you sis, but i'm surprise you appreciate this worldiness. She gat no respect for God, why would anyone believer want her style?
I said she can sing. I didn't say I wanted to imulate her.

Just giving credit where credit is due. She CAN sing. She is talented. Of course she could channel that talent in a more wholesome way.
What can we do? She has her free agency just like the rest of us.

The thing is...half of the people complaining on this thread have watched the video multiple times. All for the sake of research, I'm sure. undecided
They cry morality, while they crank up the volume and move closer to the screen.
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Rihanna's New Video "Pour It Up"? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 17, 2013
wiegraf:

Silly atheist, using your inner compass as a guide. It would be more accurate to say he would be sticking it into someone like riri then asking for forgiveness on sunday, bible's cool with that. Or he'd simply get another 2-3 wives if he were muslim, etc etc

grin grin
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Rihanna's New Video "Pour It Up"? by Nobody: 4:02am On Oct 26, 2013
texanomaly:
I said she can sing. I didn't say I wanted to imulate her.

Just giving credit where credit is due. She CAN sing. She is talented. Of course she could channel that talent in a more wholesome way.
What can we do? She has her free agency just like the rest of us.

The thing is...half of the people complaining on this thread have watched the video multiple times. All for the sake of research, I'm sure. undecided
They cry morality, while they crank up the volume and move closer to the screen.

haha grin

EPIC!

(1) (2) (Reply)

RCCG Edo Province 7 Dedicates Her Church Building Today / Be Strong In The Grace That’s In Christ Jesus / I Am Now An Open Deist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.