Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,271 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Your Worst Meal/food Ever?? And Where ?? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Your Worst Meal/food Ever?? And Where ?? (708 Views)

7 Things Not To Do After A Meal / Your Worst Food Combination / What's Your Worst Cooking Blunder? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Worst Meal/food Ever?? And Where ?? by mrjojo: 9:11pm On Oct 16, 2013
I had my worst meal ever yesterday, omg!! was traveling from Abuja to Lagos and we had a short break somewhere in ONDO STATE, I went toward a decent looking canteen and behold! I ate the worst meal ever, had to rush out to vomit, YUCK!!!!...I think i will stick with my gala and lacaserra while traveling....Share your experience
Re: Your Worst Meal/food Ever?? And Where ?? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 16, 2013
i was coming back from work and i had not eaten tru out dat day........was looking for food badly and saw one small road side canteen for ikeja....i go buy food wey kerosine don pour inside....i use shame chop am cos i dey hungry but dey use fanta push am down make i no vomit cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Your Worst Meal/food Ever?? And Where ?? by homesteady(m): 9:58pm On Oct 16, 2013
I was travelling from kaduna to kano! So before we started travelling, I said let me just eat in one of the restaurants there!
When I tasted the food, I could not continue! I just stopped so that I'll not embarrass myself on the road
Re: Your Worst Meal/food Ever?? And Where ?? by mrjojo: 12:08am On Oct 17, 2013
grin grin keep it coming guys.....

(1) (Reply)

Wrong Combination Food You Have Ever Eating. / How To Make And Mix Vodka / HELP Need:who Know How To Make Jollof/fried Abacha.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.