Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Chris Brown Slams Lyrical Hammer On Rihanna In New Song - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown Slams Lyrical Hammer On Rihanna In New Song (973 Views)

Chris Brown Slams Critics Calling Him Illuminatist, Shows Off His Pastor / Timaya Meets Rihanna In Barbados (Photo) / Rihanna In Bedroom Mood With Her Lesbian Partners- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Brown Slams Lyrical Hammer On Rihanna In New Song by ImanuelJannah(m): 11:41pm On Oct 16, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-ig-c37eiz90/Ul8O60eIh1I/AAAAAAAABk4/nDKucpYGonk/s320/rihanna-chrisbrown-imanueljannah-blog.jpg[/img]

Chris Brown has seriously slammed lyrical hammer on Rihanna in a new rap verse that has just been released. He even claims in the song that she’s had sex with everyone in the American music industry!

Chris unleashed the diss to Riri on DJ Khaled‘s new song, “I’m Still.” Whereas, Chris didn't mention her name in the song, Rihanna is absolutely being referred to and she’s got every right to sue!

I don't want to beat around the bush, let me just allow the lyrics do the talking — here’s a few lines of Chris’ controversial verse:

You n*ggaz mad ‘cuz you f^cking with them regular ho*s,

and ain’t nothin’ better than my asian.

Every n*gga in the industry done f^cked my b*tch.

And all my n*gga said I told ya. Now all these rap n*ggaz wanna be political.

Nah, f^ck that I’m a real lyrical killer.

Meanwhile, in the November issue of Glamour, Rihanna opened up about life after Chris — and that she hasn’t found anyone since him.

I think with this latest Chris Brown diss on Riri, she'll surely move on for good.

For more update, Visit: http://www.imanueljannah..com
Re: Chris Brown Slams Lyrical Hammer On Rihanna In New Song by homesteady(m): 11:47pm On Oct 16, 2013
Annoying set of children! angry
Re: Chris Brown Slams Lyrical Hammer On Rihanna In New Song by Gwekzy: 12:36am On Oct 17, 2013
Is dat all
Re: Chris Brown Slams Lyrical Hammer On Rihanna In New Song by Nobody: 1:46am On Oct 17, 2013
like post.....if u want me to sell dose kids for slavery in return of two brown pussy cat!!!!!
Re: Chris Brown Slams Lyrical Hammer On Rihanna In New Song by demelza: 6:26am On Oct 17, 2013
Blah!
I am still trying to figure out if those lyrics were meant for Riri. She stopped being his bîtch a long time ago.
Anyway, Riri is on a level Chris will never be. Let him go sniff coke if he cant accept that.
Re: Chris Brown Slams Lyrical Hammer On Rihanna In New Song by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 17, 2013
To what point exactly? They aint together any more so the nigga should shut the bleep up and shove those wack lines up his a.s.s.

(1) (Reply)

OJB Undergoes Successful Kidney Transplant.pics / Kerry Washington Pregnant With Her First Child After Secretly Married To Nigeria / Is Your Breasts Small?:discover How To Enlarge The Size Of Your Bosoms Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.