Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Names Of Functional Investment Banks In Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Names Of Functional Investment Banks In Nigeria (990 Views)

Top 20 Investment Banks In Nigeria To Work In 2013 / The 7 Biggest Banks In Nigeria - The Analysis / Highest Paying Banks In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Names Of Functional Investment Banks In Nigeria by ifeojobas(f): 1:02pm On Oct 17, 2013
Hi Nairalanders. I am a young individual looking to break into the IB industry. For starters however, I'ld like the names of those investment banks/portfolio mgt/private equity/asset management firms that are still functional in Nigeria. I would really appreciate your contributions please.
Re: Names Of Functional Investment Banks In Nigeria by ifeojobas(f): 1:19pm On Oct 17, 2013
I know of Vetiva, BGL, Chapel Hill Denham, Cardinal Stone Partners, Greenwich, Merristem, KVP, Renaissance Capial, ARM.... But I'm also interested in the names of the smaller ones too...... as per entry level now and looking to break in.

(1) (Reply)

Pwc CEB Shl Test / What's With Engineers Taking Over Audit Firms?? / Highlights Of The Pension Reform Act (PRA) 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.