Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,875 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. - Education (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. (43153 Views)

MOUAU Students Chat Thread (let's Meet Here Great Umudyks) / Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room / University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Emmy9ite(m): 8:43pm On Dec 18, 2013
Allen kee: SO NOBODY FIT TELL US (FRESHERS) THE LIKELY AMOUNT WE NEED TO BUDGET TO COMPLETE EVERYTHING FOR THIS ENTRY LEVEL?
Hold 60k for school fees. e no go reach sha, 50 something depending on course
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by NnamdiN: 10:58pm On Dec 18, 2013
hustler anthem: No mind althese people wey dey ahead.dem no dey fit answer questions or even give us freshers hope.them go just quiet.na only girls number dem dey hustle for this thread..mofos
that was rude homey
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by hustleranthem(m): 11:46pm On Dec 18, 2013
NnamdiN: that was rude homey
guy na my mind i speak so.no hard feelings.even for the other thread,na so dem go quiet like say na space we dey.una no dey try..this school thread is the dullest among all schools in nairaland bcoz of this attitude.

1 Like

Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by NnamdiN: 8:56am On Dec 19, 2013
hustler anthem: guy na my mind i speak so.no hard feelings.even for the other thread,na so dem go quiet like say na space we dey.una no dey try..this school thread is the dullest among all schools in nairaland bcoz of this attitude.
did you completely rule out the fact that no one might have an idea ? I was in 100lvl way back 2008, I couldn't give you an answer because the fees have since increased. You could have exercised patience. Anyway, you've got your answer. Goodluck in uniuyo.
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by MostIncredibleDFirst: 11:24am On Dec 19, 2013
hustler anthem: No mind althese people wey dey ahead.dem no dey fit answer questions or even give us freshers hope.them go just quiet.na only girls number dem dey hustle for this thread..mofos
omo u neva even do screening first first, talk less of registeration, not to talk of matriculation-- u dey begin call urself fresher! U know who be fresher or wetin be fresher?
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by hustleranthem(m): 11:58am On Dec 19, 2013
MostIncredible.DFirst:
omo u neva even do screening first first, talk less of registeration, not to talk of matriculation-- u dey begin call urself fresher! U know who be fresher or wetin be fresher?
then na wetin i come b? abi make i call myself jambite? mushi
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Dibangoking(m): 1:01pm On Dec 19, 2013
MostIncredible.DFirst:
grin
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Dibangoking(m): 1:02pm On Dec 19, 2013
hustler anthem: then na wetin i come b? abi make i call myself jambite? mushi
Easy man...
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Emmy9ite(m): 3:58pm On Dec 19, 2013
Guy calm down o. I didn't see your previous comment early, that was so rude. you should ask politely. you are not paying anyone for info here, just calm down.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Allenkee: 4:18pm On Dec 19, 2013
Emmy9ite: Hold 60k for school fees. e no go reach sha, 50 something depending on course
Thanks.
When you say School fees what do you mean?
You mean hostel accomodation, acceptance fee, and other sundry expenses are not included in the 60k?
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Emmy9ite(m): 4:36pm On Dec 19, 2013
Allen kee:
Thanks.
When you say School fees what do you mean?
You mean hostel accomodation, acceptance fee, and other sundry expenses are not included in the 60k?
minus acceptance fee and hostel fee.
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Allenkee: 5:06pm On Dec 19, 2013
Emmy9ite: minus acceptance fee and hostel fee.
But last year school fee alone was between 36,000 and 38,000 depending on course, how come it is now between 50,000 and 60,000?
I know this is not real!
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by chiboy429(m): 7:42pm On Dec 19, 2013
Hey freshers in the house ,u guys shudnt bother or start creating meaningless counter -words . The thing is that uniuyo is turning into something i cant predict and a bitter pill to swallow since that so called Mma Ekpo became the Vc. But you guys shud budget up to 45-50k for everything the diff wont be much.
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by dabrake(m): 7:48pm On Dec 19, 2013
hustler anthem: guy na my mind i speak so.no hard feelings.even for the other thread,na so dem go quiet like say na space we dey.una no dey try..this school thread is the dullest among all schools in nairaland bcoz of this attitude.
Dude, calm down. As at things now, I really cant give any specific amount.
January 2009, I was a fresher and I paid =N=47350 for the session. Believe me, we didn't pay acceptance fee.
The next semester, a compulsory =N=10,000.00 was introduced as acceptance fee. My sister(who happened to be a fresher in that session) Paid about =N=56k as tuition fee alone. She left her department for a new one the next semester as she wrote JAMB again while in 100L. She ended up paying about =N=60k as tuition fee alone. I really can't tell you how much you will need for everything. You will do medicals, register for GST(at my time as a fresher, it was N500 for all GSTs but I heard it's now about N2k which was one of the reason for the riot), accommodation(as the case may be), you might be coerced into buying some textbooks, faculty and departmental dues, library registration, . . . Trying to plot a graph of the session against total spending with respect to school issues/registration will produce a steep curve or a scatter graph in which you will not want to obtain the derivative yourself. You might end up paying close to =N=90K as fees for the session.
Secondly, you are a fresher and you have a long way to go. Destroying bridges with students you already know before your screening is not a good omen. You have no idea how people can be of help to you as a student. I am talking to you from experience. We remain a family on Nairaland.
I wish you good luck as you journey through the same path we've trekked. I will not see you as I will submit my project as soon as we resume.
Peace.

1 Like

Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 8:43pm On Dec 19, 2013
Bros,calm down! No be so na. grin
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 8:45pm On Dec 19, 2013
MostIncredible.DFirst:
grin
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 8:46pm On Dec 19, 2013
Abeg,make una no fight! grin
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 8:50pm On Dec 19, 2013
dabrake:
January 2009, I was a fresher and I paid =N=47350 for the session. Believe me, we didn't pay acceptance fee.
The next semester, a compulsory =N=10,000.00 was introduced as acceptance fee. My sister(who happened to be a fresher in that session) Paid about =N=56k as tuition fee alone. She left her department for a new one the next semester as she wrote JAMB again while in 100L. She ended up paying about =N=60k as tuition fee alone. I really can't tell you how much you will need for everything. You will do medicals, register for GST(at my time as a fresher, it was N500 for all GSTs but I heard it's now about N2k which was one of the reason for the riot), accommodation(as the case may be), you might be coerced into buying some textbooks, faculty and departmental dues, library registration, . . . Trying to plot a graph of the session against total spending with respect to school issues/registration will produce a steep curve or a scatter graph in which you will not want to obtain the derivative yourself. You might end up paying close to =N=90K as fees for the session.
Secondly, you are a fresher and you have a long way to go. Destroying bridges with students you already know before your screening is not a good omen. You have no idea how people can be of help to you as a student. I am talking to you from experience. We remain a family on Nairaland.
I wish you good luck as you journey through the same path we've trekked. I will not see you as I will submit my project as soon as we resume.
Peace.
Dabrake to the rescue! cool

I wish I could get to meet you. sad
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 8:53pm On Dec 19, 2013
Please,you guys should help me advise a friend. He is thinking of studying Economics with the following score in his O'level:
-Economics = A1
-Geography = B2
-English Language = B3
-Commerce = C5
-C.R.K = B3
-Government = B3
-Mathematics = E8

He took G.C.E to make up for his poor O'level and the above was his score. He is wondering whether he can proceed to study Economics with that O'level result. Otherwise,you guys should help him suggest a course that can accept that O'level result.
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by MostIncredibleDFirst: 9:35pm On Dec 19, 2013
Danhumprey: Please,you guys should help me advise a friend. He is thinking of studying Economics with the following score in his O'level:
-Economics = A1
-Geography = B2
-English Language = B3
-Commerce = C5
-C.R.K = B3
-Government = B3
-Mathematics = E8

He took G.C.E to make up for his poor O'level and the above was his score. He is wondering whether he can proceed to study Economics with that O'level result. Otherwise,you guys should help him suggest a course that can accept that O'level result.
LAW
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Emmy9ite(m): 9:36pm On Dec 19, 2013
Allen kee:
But last year school fee alone was between 36,000 and 38,000 depending on course, how come it is now between 50,000 and 60,000?
I know this is not real!
That's for one semester, don't you wanna pay once??
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Emmy9ite(m): 9:37pm On Dec 19, 2013
Danhumprey: Please,you guys should help me advise a friend. He is thinking of studying Economics with the following score in his O'level:
-Economics = A1
-Geography = B2
-English Language = B3
-Commerce = C5
-C.R.K = B3
-Government = B3
-Mathematics = E8

Economics education ba??
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Dibangoking(m): 10:04pm On Dec 19, 2013
Danhumprey: Abeg,make una no fight! grin
Hehehehehe....
Abeg hold the other guy hand...Make I hold this guy leg and ynash oooh....Make dem no fight scatter awi thread... grin grin grin
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by hustleranthem(m): 10:17pm On Dec 19, 2013
dabrake:
Peace.
Thank you boss..i appreciate and it was not my intention to be rude..i greet all my ogas at the top. the ones wey know the meaning of Fresher. one love
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by hustleranthem(m): 10:18pm On Dec 19, 2013
Dibangoking:
Hehehehehe....
Abeg hold the other guy hand...Make I hold this guy leg and ynash oooh....Make dem no fight scatter awi thread... grin grin grin
lol..una funny o.i no won fight abeg..na only mouth i get
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 11:52pm On Dec 19, 2013
MostIncredible.DFirst:
LAW
He doesn't fancy Law. Look,suggest any course that he can take with that O'level result. Law isn't part of it.
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 11:53pm On Dec 19, 2013
Emmy9ite:
Economics education ba??
No! Not Economics Education. But would that be a better choice?
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 11:55pm On Dec 19, 2013
Dibangoking:
Hehehehehe....
grin
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Emmy9ite(m): 10:45am On Dec 20, 2013
Dibangoking:
Hehehehehe....
hahaha! psycho
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by dabrake(m): 11:35am On Dec 20, 2013
-Economics = A1
-Geography = B2
-English Language = B3
-Commerce = C5
-C.R.K = B3
-Government = B3
-Mathematics = E8

He should try Theatre arts. My sister was accepted with a D7 during the 2009/2010 academic year before swapping for LAW the next session. I think you should give the art related field try. I think TA will still consider him
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 11:35am On Dec 20, 2013
You guys should help me advise a friend,please. embarassed
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 11:37am On Dec 20, 2013
dabrake:
He should try Theatre arts. My sister was accepted with a D7 during the 2009/2010 academic year before swapping for LAW the next session. I think you should give the art related field try. I think TA will still consider him
Thanks. I will suggest those courses to him. Please,anymore more courses that can accept that O'level result?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (32) (Reply)

Bingham University Student Bullied, Flogged By Fellow Student / An Assistant Lecturer Salary In A Federal University / Unilorin Students' Struggle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.