Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. - Education (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. (43131 Views)

MOUAU Students Chat Thread (let's Meet Here Great Umudyks) / Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room / University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by NnamdiN: 10:46am On Dec 23, 2013
Bertadayz:

u r being unneccesarily rude. A fresher is a first year student. If u r a fresher wt wil we call those currently in 100l ? chlorophyls ?

u r a jambite til u r screened k. Nt tryn 2abuse u though bt I think u must b high on dusting powder 2b so rude !
babe easy o grin
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by dabrake(m): 11:38am On Dec 23, 2013
Bertadayz: ^anyone in religious and cultural studies should please check this out for him ...I think he might be accepted over there ...best of luck
That's the issue here. I sincerely doubt we have anybody here studying that. I would have advised checking the JAMB brochure but I can't trust that booklet again not after deceiving me, notifying me that Computer Science in UNIUYO is 4 years only for me to discover I'm in for a 5 year long ride.

1 Like

Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Auxigen(m): 7:57pm On Dec 23, 2013
please who knows when screening will start
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by chiboy429(m): 9:32pm On Dec 23, 2013
Auxigen: please who knows when screening will start

budget feb/march bro.
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 23, 2013
dabrake: That's the issue here. I sincerely doubt we have anybody here studying that. I would have advised checking the JAMB brochure but I can't trust that booklet again not after deceiving me, notifying me that Computer Science in UNIUYO is 4 years only for me to discover I'm in for a 5 year long ride.

damn brochure ...wen we resume I'll find it out 4rm a stdnt in d dept k bt thr shld b a stdnt here anyway or better go to uniuyo page on fb, like d page n ask ...so many of us aint on nairaland n even fewer r aware of d existence of dis thread

1 Like

Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by dabrake(m): 11:06pm On Dec 23, 2013
Bertadayz:

damn brochure ...wen we resume I'll find it out 4rm a stdnt in d dept k bt thr shld b a stdnt here anyway or better go to uniuyo page on fb, like d page n ask ...so many of us aint on nairaland n even fewer r aware of d existence of dis thread
Let me recommend this thread for facebook users. I will also be at the FB forum there.
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Jaeru: 11:08pm On Dec 23, 2013
pls does uniuyo require jamb admission letter print out or it would b issued by the skul
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Allenkee: 11:15pm On Dec 23, 2013
Bertadayz:

dat ws for ONLY first semester 50,000 - 60,000 is for the session, dats first & second semester

Bertadayz:

like 50somtin k 4d session #just tuition fee o#

Sorry for bringing this up again. I still don't get it! does it mean that i will spend up to or close to 100,000 naira for everything at this entry level?
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Emmy9ite(m): 11:36pm On Dec 23, 2013
Allen kee:

Sorry for bringing this up again. I still don't get it! does it mean that i will spend up to or close to 100,000 naira for everything at this entry level?
my tuition: First semester 36,250
Second semester 21,500. That's why I said hold up to 60k
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Emmy9ite(m): 11:37pm On Dec 23, 2013
Jaeru: pls does uniuyo require jamb admission letter print out or it would b issued by the skul
No need.
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 5:46am On Dec 24, 2013
Thanks alot guys for your suggestions. I have tabled all those courses before him,but he is still not convinced. His mind is set on getting admission to study either Accounting or Economics and as such he is aware the he would have to resit for his O'level again and actually do well in Mathematics. He doesn't mind.

Wish him luck. smiley
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 5:49am On Dec 24, 2013
Fellycutie: she swapped from theatre arts to law? Was it dat easy? I learnt its very difficult 2 do dat in uniuyo nd d chances are very slim.
How far? You seem to be rare these days o. Wetin happen? smiley
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 5:52am On Dec 24, 2013
Good day,guys. I would really love to meet each and every one of you guys when school resume fully.

Great Tuskites! wink
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 24, 2013
dabrake:
Let me recommend this thread for facebook users. I will also be at the FB forum there.

brilliant
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 24, 2013
Jaeru: pls does uniuyo require jamb admission letter print out or it would b issued by the skul

In our set twasn't needed ...dunno abt nw
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 24, 2013
Allen kee:

first semester tuition ...abt 34,000
second semester tuition ...abt 22,000
total 100l tuition 4d session ...abt 56,000

u can either pay per semester or 4 d entire session @once depending on hw bouyant u r

N/B tuition fee does not include:
acceptance fee
accomodatn fee (hostel)
departmental dues
faculty dues
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 24, 2013
Danhumprey: Good day,guys. I would really love to meet each and every one of you guys when school resume fully.

Great Tuskites! wink

Great !
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Emmy9ite(m): 8:37am On Dec 24, 2013
Bertadayz:

Hi Bertadayz, you seem to know everything about uniuyo, are you the vc's literal daughter? Lol. No pun intended. What year and department are you?
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by chiboy429(m): 8:40am On Dec 24, 2013
Bertadayz:

last and last 2 previous set used the jamb admision letter.

I advice any1 about to undergo screening should have it handy to avoid unnecessary distruption on the day. I know money is not easy to get but ,It doesnt cost much
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by chiboy429(m): 8:50am On Dec 24, 2013
Emmy9ite:
Hi Bertadayz, you seem to know everything about uniuyo, are you the vc's literal daughter? Lol. No pun intended. What year and department are you?

am sori if am intruding into som1 else privacy but from her posts it didnt interpret that she has a general overview of all the activities in tuskite republic. She might do o ,you know females has that distintive characteristics that enables em 2 b gud at it. Lol
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Emmy9ite(m): 9:40am On Dec 24, 2013
chiboy429:

I advice any1 about to undergo screening should have it handy to avoid unnecessary distruption on the day. I know money is not easy to get but ,It doesnt cost much
We didn't use last year. I just wasted my 1k for card. that money that is equal to 5 plates of sizzling Esther's white soup!
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 9:43am On Dec 24, 2013
Bertadayz:

Great !
Yeah! So,how about we start planning toward that? Venue? wink
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Emmy9ite(m): 9:47am On Dec 24, 2013
chiboy429:

am sori if am intruding into som1 else privacy but from her posts it didnt interpret that she has a general overview of all the activities in tuskite republic. She might do o ,you know females has that distintive characteristics that enables em 2 b gud at it. Lol
Lol. It's impossible for to know everything but she sure knows much, I like those kind of people!

in other news, who on this forum wrote the uniuyo essay in the first semester? I am expecting the first prize oooo!
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Emmy9ite(m): 9:50am On Dec 24, 2013
Danhumprey: Yeah! So,how about we start planning toward that? Venue? wink
Esther shop will do, Dan will sponsor everyone's plate of garri and white soup! (Don't ask me why I like white soup )
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 24, 2013
Emmy9ite:

na ...definately nt everything.
Sch fees related issues is known 2all students k. History & International studies 300l ...n yes its possible 2knw abt faculty of arts n other art related issues ... its ma discipline anyway
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 24, 2013
chiboy429:

In 2010 we didn't use it n I hvn't heard stdnt's of d 2011 & 2012 session talk abt it either ...whc session r u pls n did u use it? ...though I agree one shld get it 2b on d safe side (I never got mine )
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by dabrake(m): 10:31am On Dec 24, 2013
JAMB admission letter was one of the requirements for the final year screening earlier this year(March to be precise).
It will be a plus to obtain both admission letters(JAMB & UNIUYO). We were given both at the admission unit while in 100L though I heard as at now, you either print or get the JAMB's admission letter online or at their office respectively.
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Emmy9ite(m): 10:36am On Dec 24, 2013
Bertadayz:

na ...definately nt everything.
Sch fees related issues is known 2all students k. History & International studies 300l ...n yes its possible 2knw abt faculty of arts n other art related issues ... its ma discipline anyway
History, Nice one. Check your mail.
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Allenkee: 10:38am On Dec 24, 2013
Emmy9ite: my tuition: First semester 36,250
Second semester 21,500. That's why I said hold up to 60k

Bertadayz:

first semester tuition ...abt 34,000
second semester tuition ...abt 22,000
total 100l tuition 4d session ...abt 56,000

u can either pay per semester or 4 d entire session @once depending on hw bouyant u r

N/B tuition fee does not include:
acceptance fee
accomodatn fee (hostel)
departmental dues
faculty dues

Thanks.
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by dabrake(m): 10:41am On Dec 24, 2013
It's like no tuskite here is study Maths/Stats/Comp.Sc.
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Allenkee: 10:58am On Dec 24, 2013
Please don't mind me oh.
I asked a question in the other UNIUYO thread and I feel like hearing more from you guys since we have many UNIUYO students and post graduates hear.
How do you guys cope with feeding?
It is no news to Jambite that cooking is not allowed in hostels! Ever since I got this info, I have really really been thinking how one will survive on buying food every time one is hungry.
During rainy season how do you cope bathing in cold water since boiling of water is not allowed?
Is ironing not also allowed due to what happened in female hostels few years back?
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by BUSYBRAIN2(m): 12:43pm On Dec 24, 2013
Allen kee: Please don't mind me oh.
I asked a question in the other UNIUYO thread and I feel like hearing more from you guys since we have many UNIUYO students and post graduates hear.
How do you guys cope with feeding?
It is no news to Jambite that cooking is not allowed in hostels! Ever since I got this info, I have really really been thinking how one will survive on buying food every time one is hungry.
During rainy season how do you cope bathing in cold water since boiling of water is not allowed?
Is ironing not also allowed due to what happened in female hostels few years back?
There are always better alternatives my good friend. don't forget, rules are broken! need not worry... for feeding, Esther will be handy to fill you up. you'll also need snacks and beverages to keep faith.

Welcome#Tuskite

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (32) (Reply)

Is Anatomy A Good Course To Study???? / What Is The Origin Of The Slang 419 / An Assistant Lecturer Salary In A Federal University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.