Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

CNN Releases Graphic New Video Of Westgate Nairobi Attack - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / CNN Releases Graphic New Video Of Westgate Nairobi Attack (661 Views)

Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill / 6 Lions Escape From Nairobi National Park, One Caught (Photo) / Kenyan Forces Claim Control Of Westgate Mall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CNN Releases Graphic New Video Of Westgate Nairobi Attack by Ojowanle: 1:58pm On Oct 17, 2013
CNN has just released a new video clip showing moments just before terrorists seized control of the Westgate shopping mall in Nairobi Kenya and shoppers scrambling to safety during the attack.

In the video, the attackers could be seen strolling around casually, firing at defenseless shoppers while speaking on their mobile phones.

In the video, one of the attackers could be seen praying while the others were on the lookout.

CNN warns that the video is graphic, chilling and certainly not suitable for children.

Viewer’s discretion is strongly advised:

- See more at: http://www.urnaija.com/cnn-releases-new-westgate-video/
Re: CNN Releases Graphic New Video Of Westgate Nairobi Attack by pendo89(f): 3:50am On Oct 18, 2013
sickening.just sick.
Re: CNN Releases Graphic New Video Of Westgate Nairobi Attack by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 18, 2013
Animals
Re: CNN Releases Graphic New Video Of Westgate Nairobi Attack by imsuboi(m): 6:58am On Oct 18, 2013

I saw these videos yesterday on CNN website; my initial thought was to open a thread here about it. But after watching the video, I changed my mind.

This stuff isn't suitable for children and we have lots of them here on nairaland.

And sadly enough, this your half-hearted and flimsy "viewers discretion" ru'bbish won't put them off.

I pray this doesn't make front page sha. embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Powerful Nations And Companies Fight Back Against NSA Spying / / Inspiring Quotes From Mandela.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.