Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,981 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Which Of These Is Your Dream Car And Why? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Of These Is Your Dream Car And Why? (806 Views)

What Type Of Engine Oil Do You Use In Your Car And How Much Is It? / At What Age Did You Buy Your First-Car And How Much Then? / What's Your Dream Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Is Your Dream Car And Why? by ambrosini593(m): 2:03pm On Oct 17, 2013
Which is your Dream CAR ?
1.Ferrari
2.Jaguar
3.Audi
4.Toyota
5.Porsche
6.Mercedes-Benz
7.Lamborghini
8.BMW
9.Land Rover
10. Others
Re: Which Of These Is Your Dream Car And Why? by kingschild123(m): 2:25pm On Oct 17, 2013
I prefer toyota
Because Toyota focuses on what the
market demands (i.e. the consumer). A
customer wants a car that is safe,
reliable, fuel efficient. This is what
Toyota delivers to consumers and
therefore lot of people buy their cars.
They don't have a knack for getting
people to buy their cars but its just that
Toyotas have proven to be reliable
vehicles on the road. Since everyone
knows this fact, this is the reason why
people buy Toyotas. Also look how
much Toyota spends on
commercializing their products, how
many BMWs or Mazdas do you see on
TV? Its the TV advertisements, proven
fact (in reliability), and market demands
is why Toyota is succeeding.
Re: Which Of These Is Your Dream Car And Why? by elektra80: 2:27pm On Oct 17, 2013
Dumb thread
Re: Which Of These Is Your Dream Car And Why? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 17, 2013
elektra80: Dumb thread
grin I don tire for all those threads that tends to be choosy about which motor you like which one you hate,b which ride better pass... All those people wey dey put up such threads I dey wonder if dem get work at all?
Re: Which Of These Is Your Dream Car And Why? by elektra80: 4:22pm On Oct 17, 2013
lomomike: grin I don tire for all those threads that tends to be choosy about which motor you like which one you hate,b which ride better pass... All those people wey dey put up such threads I dey wonder if dem get work at all?

Bro I tire o. Imagine that one that said Toyota is the best and that they are succeeding. Abeg help me ask am if they put up Toyota yaris against an Audi A4 of the same year which one he go pick? How can someone generalize things like this. So if Nokia sells 1,000 crap phones and apple sells 500 iPhones, does that mean Nokia are making better business than apple?
Re: Which Of These Is Your Dream Car And Why? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 17, 2013
Any American car will do! I am cheap cheesy and the parts of locally made and manufactured cars are far cheaper to fixed or replaced than foreign ones.
Re: Which Of These Is Your Dream Car And Why? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 17, 2013
wetin I go talk...well make I kip quiet b4 my Oga's come to say anoda....daz all
Re: Which Of These Is Your Dream Car And Why? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 17, 2013
in the spirit of the thread....what is the color of a tyre tube...I think its white....any other opinion?

(1) (Reply)

What Could Be The Cause Of This?please Help / Keke Napep Naija Style / Heloo Guru I Neeed Ur Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.