Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,551 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Best Clubs In Nigeria - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best Clubs In Nigeria (23172 Views)

Where are the Naija Restaurants And Clubs In Dubai / Any Good Clubs For Nigerians In The UK? / Happening Clubs At Victoria Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Clubs In Nigeria by Mystique(f): 5:28pm On Jun 29, 2006
Oh Well, cool
Re: Best Clubs In Nigeria by diddy4(m): 5:41pm On Jun 29, 2006
knew you did. wink wink
Re: Best Clubs In Nigeria by Inka: 6:27pm On Jun 29, 2006
What y'all do in the clubs ova there, what kind of music, how do y'all dance. And what u mean no grinding,that's all we do in the south.
Most snow bunnies can't dance but they put out. I can just imagine goin to one of them and jocing or leaning and fools just looking at me like what the
Re: Best Clubs In Nigeria by Mystique(f): 6:39pm On Jul 03, 2006
@ Inka : What are you talking about? Abeg speak english grin

@ Diddy: Oh Well, I give up smiley
Re: Best Clubs In Nigeria by diddy4(m): 6:47pm On Jul 03, 2006
[move] i like mystique. smiley [/move]
Re: Best Clubs In Nigeria by Inka: 7:55pm On Jul 03, 2006
Translation for Mystique, What do people do in the clubs in Nigeria? How do you dance? Do you just face each other and move? Leaning is a kind of dance in the south ,as well as Jocing. Snow bunnies are white hoes, put out means you get to smash them. I saw this Tuface video on YouTube and some guys were making this weird happy faces and moving like gays, catch the feeling was the name of the song, and some females were moving like they were in a church.
Re: Best Clubs In Nigeria by thundathug(m): 11:57pm On Jul 13, 2006
When it comes to clubbin',Naija is the place to be.I know a club in Port-harcourt called Night box.Now,that place is off da chain!Dat's da place to get yo grooove on.Or U can go on down to Charlies.I don't really dig Charlies.Too many hoes.[Just bein' honest].
Re: Best Clubs In Nigeria by Mystique(f): 1:26pm On Jul 19, 2006
Inka:

Translation for Mystique, What do people do in the clubs in Nigeria? How do you dance? Do you just face each other and move? Leaning is a kind of dance in the south ,as well as Jocing. Snow bunnies are white hoes, put out means you get to smash them. I saw this Tuface video on YouTube and some guys were making this weird happy faces and moving like gays, catch the feeling was the name of the song, and some females were moving like they were in a church.

Thanks for the translation, i get it now angry angry angry
Re: Best Clubs In Nigeria by gigitte(f): 8:18am On Aug 05, 2006
lol this inka is just a nonsense, they were moving like gays?
wow, leaning and jocing must be the height of cool lipsrsealed
are u a snow bunny?

lol we are more interested in actually dancing than trying to have sex without taking our clothes off. if it means facing each other so be it. you should give it a try, it'll be good for you. like a breath of fresh clean air
Re: Best Clubs In Nigeria by gigitte(f): 8:22am On Aug 05, 2006
lmao, inka or yinka actually lived in naija till he was the grand old age of 17. who woulda thunk
Re: Best Clubs In Nigeria by twinkledew(f): 6:40pm On Aug 05, 2006
I wonder how Nigeria Clubs will feel like.
What sort of songs do they play. what time does the club start and what time does it end?

Just Curious.
Re: Best Clubs In Nigeria by OldGlory1(m): 8:05pm On Aug 05, 2006
Are they any clubs that just play Hip-hop/Top 40? In Lagos or ABJ or PHC?
Re: Best Clubs In Nigeria by babaibadan(m): 10:49pm On Aug 05, 2006
Altitude formerly cotton club in ibadan, also club 18. Those are mafia clubs for you. Ibadan ni se.
Re: Best Clubs In Nigeria by babaibadan(m): 10:50pm On Aug 05, 2006
;d
Re: Best Clubs In Nigeria by socool1(f): 12:34am On Aug 06, 2006
babaibadan

been to cottons, you too?
Re: Best Clubs In Nigeria by babaibadan(m): 12:51am On Aug 06, 2006
yeah several times. it now has a new look and a new name (Altitudes) u can get food both local and foreign there now. nd at the same shaq like hell.
Re: Best Clubs In Nigeria by socool1(f): 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2006
babaibadan

really, they prob have changed the name, was there last dec and it was still cottons, lol, yeah i partied there, it was alright, and i know about the drinks lmao, love ibadan mehn, grew up there,
Re: Best Clubs In Nigeria by Inka: 6:43pm On Aug 07, 2006
@ gillete fucck you,stank ass bitch grin
Re: Best Clubs In Nigeria by Mystique(f): 6:55pm On Aug 07, 2006
Howz about Planet 1 at Maryland? (Lagos) cool
Re: Best Clubs In Nigeria by juliesanto(f): 12:41pm On Aug 08, 2006
hum!! the best club is in Nigeria is !!!! APOSTOLIC ARMY CHURCH (DESTINY CHAPEL)!! there u will have a very good time with God. God Bless u.
Re: Best Clubs In Nigeria by adconline(m): 9:26am On Nov 30, 2006
@ juliesanto
What are looking in this thread? CHRISTIANA VIRGINIA INNOCENSIA MARY . go find work do.
Re: Best Clubs In Nigeria by soulpatrol(f): 10:31pm On Dec 03, 2006
i miss my country! cool some clubs abroad really do suck. worse is when you live in a city where there are mostly caucasians and they cant even dance to save their lives. ughhhhhh! grin grin grin
Re: Best Clubs In Nigeria by romeo(m): 6:06pm On Dec 06, 2007
abeg we dey '07 now!! which club be the ultimate now? i was at colisium, page and Do It All last december
Re: Best Clubs In Nigeria by zigbo(f): 2:43am On Dec 20, 2007
I L L U S I O N S

is in port harcourt, i dunno if it the "best" o'boy u can get ur groove on there wink
Re: Best Clubs In Nigeria by zigbo(f): 3:32am On Dec 20, 2007
what the hell is with this site abi is the moderator, why would my UUUU turn to you. abeg owner,watever u need to loosen up hisses
Re: Best Clubs In Nigeria by suze(f): 11:02am On Dec 20, 2007
swe bar at city mall onikan

la cachette @gra ikeja

bacchus and six degrees north at awolowo road ikoyi

soul lounge @ palms shopping mall, lekki

coconut groove @ awolowo road ikoyi

la casa at ozumba mbadiwe v.i

waka restaurant @ sanusi fafunwa v.i

reloaded @ awolowo road ikoyi

jazzville @ ozumba

k's place at akin

These are nice clubs. I like dancing a lot so i'm very particular about the music.

Y not at adeyemo alakija athas too many hoes. Dont like it
Re: Best Clubs In Nigeria by awonboiz: 4:54pm On Dec 20, 2007
Its The Vault in V.I. Lagos

I dont miss it whenever am in 9ja, grin

and also I love this hang-out in silverbird galleria, "CUBES" cheesy
Re: Best Clubs In Nigeria by juniorhamz(m): 1:55pm On Mar 24, 2008
true! cubes n the vault includin soul lounge
Re: Best Clubs In Nigeria by Gamine(f): 7:01pm On Mar 24, 2008
Well i wouldnt know undecided

But id beseech you not to go near any smiley
Re: Best Clubs In Nigeria by landis(m): 1:13pm On Mar 25, 2008
any web sites for these two clubs: cubes + vault ?
Re: Best Clubs In Nigeria by 9ja4eva: 6:43am On Jul 24, 2008
I dont think they have websites
Re: Best Clubs In Nigeria by lucabrasi(m): 11:42am On Jul 24, 2008
suze:

swe bar at city mall onikan

la cachette @gra ikeja

bacchus and six degrees north at awolowo road ikoyi

soul lounge @ palms shopping mall, lekki

coconut groove @ awolowo road ikoyi

la casa at ozumba mbadiwe v.i

waka restaurant @ sanusi fafunwa v.i

reloaded @ awolowo road ikoyi

jazzville @ ozumba

k's place at akin

These are nice clubs. I like dancing a lot so i'm very particular about the music.

Y not at adeyemo alakija athas too many hoes. Dont like it

wow,you v been around o,u dont mess with ur groove at all lol
il check out these clubs though when im in naij this xmas,the clubs on the mainland are full of prostitutes who ll keep on pissing u off for drinks and stuffs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Screening Of Passengers Begin At Nigerian Airports Against Ebola Outbreak. Photo / Abuja Light Rail Ready For Inauguration / Trailer Poured Its Contents On JIBOWU BRIDGE Towards The Mainland - Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.