Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Pictures:comedian Ime Bishop Weds Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures:comedian Ime Bishop Weds Today (3622 Views)

Pictures Of Ime Bishop's Wife And Daughter / Adewale Ayuba's Daughter Tiwalade, Weds Today - Photos / Ime Bishop Umoh A.K.A Okon, Adorable Wife And Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures:comedian Ime Bishop Weds Today by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 17, 2013
Today, 17th October, 2013, is the big day in the life of comic actor, Ime ‘Bishop’ Umoh, as the Akwa Ibom State born act, holds his traditional marriage with his heart throb, Idara Saviour, at Christ the King Primary School, Wellington Bassey Road, Uyo, the state capital.
The star actor who is fondly called
‘Okon Lagos’ or ‘Cafenol’, draws top Nigerian celebrities to Uyo city to mark the day with him as the likes of Kate Henshaw, Emem Isong, Nse Ikpe Etim, Shan George, Desmond Elliot and other Nollywood stars, storm the town to celebrate with one of their own. The white wedding will come at a later date.
We wish Bishop a happy married life,don't we
www.celebangmedia.com

Re: Pictures:comedian Ime Bishop Weds Today by chuksvialle(m): 5:38pm On Oct 17, 2013
1st to comment
Re: Pictures:comedian Ime Bishop Weds Today by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 17, 2013
chuksvialle: 1st to comment

first to post tongue
Re: Pictures:comedian Ime Bishop Weds Today by fummylove(f): 7:12pm On Oct 17, 2013
Congratulation to them, may my own come soon
Re: Pictures:comedian Ime Bishop Weds Today by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 17, 2013
fummy love: Congratulation to them, may my own come soon

Your prayers are answered

Here I am,lemme take you to my altars grin

or do you want a second Ime bishop
Re: Pictures:comedian Ime Bishop Weds Today by Suzie0(f): 8:25pm On Oct 17, 2013
^^ buhahahahahaha! Any wayz i'm happy for him, looking for to their white wedding.
Re: Pictures:comedian Ime Bishop Weds Today by SELENAqueensy(f): 11:32pm On Oct 17, 2013
Suzie 0.:
^^ buhahahahahaha! Any wayz i'm happy for him, looking for to their white wedding.
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Actress Bimbo Thomas Loses Weight, Flaunts New Slim Look [PHOTOS] / Wedding Photos: Check Out This Wedding Photos Of These Just Wedded Couple / Video: FBI Arrest Hushpuppi And His Friends Over $35 Million Ventilator Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.