Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Wedding Photos: Check Out This Wedding Photos Of These Just Wedded Couple - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wedding Photos: Check Out This Wedding Photos Of These Just Wedded Couple (3623 Views)

Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Wedded Secretly? (Photos) / Naijaloaded Ceo Mankinde Azeez Just Wedded His Millionaire Girlfriend - Photo / Flavour Might Have Wedded Sandra Okagbue Secretly. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Photos: Check Out This Wedding Photos Of These Just Wedded Couple by berry2fine(f): 11:07am On Feb 12, 2017
HOW THEY STARTED

I met her during school days at a very young age, my eyes got glued on her beauty like she was a water goddess, or an angel that came to the world for a vacation.. Right from that moment I knew she is mine and am made for her... Her smile was so bright like a shining star, her caring heart was so big that I get jealous of.. Nature took us away But

Click here to continue reading: http://www.ironyvibes.com.ng/2017/02/wedding-vibes-happy-wedded-life-to-this-wonderful-couples.html

and see more photos

Re: Wedding Photos: Check Out This Wedding Photos Of These Just Wedded Couple by Bilabong(m): 11:12am On Feb 12, 2017
nice
Re: Wedding Photos: Check Out This Wedding Photos Of These Just Wedded Couple by dikeigbo2(m): 11:15am On Feb 12, 2017
Wonderful,congratulations dear.
Re: Wedding Photos: Check Out This Wedding Photos Of These Just Wedded Couple by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 12, 2017
Bam cool
Re: Wedding Photos: Check Out This Wedding Photos Of These Just Wedded Couple by decatalyst(m): 11:56am On Feb 12, 2017
Not a fan of the too much makeup undecided

The dude sweet sha
Re: Wedding Photos: Check Out This Wedding Photos Of These Just Wedded Couple by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 12, 2017
Yoruba people and owanbe are like 5&6.
Re: Wedding Photos: Check Out This Wedding Photos Of These Just Wedded Couple by dayleke: 7:31pm On Feb 12, 2017
Ok o
Re: Wedding Photos: Check Out This Wedding Photos Of These Just Wedded Couple by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 12, 2017
she is pretty indeed... hml to them... for those of you still single... Oya come make we go
Re: Wedding Photos: Check Out This Wedding Photos Of These Just Wedded Couple by LecciGucci: 9:57pm On Feb 12, 2017
Op above me there is nothing like pretty there joor... only the good dresaing complemented everythin loke say shez fine..
I aint hating tho but we hav to ve truthful.
Dat chik aint pretty.
Re: Wedding Photos: Check Out This Wedding Photos Of These Just Wedded Couple by Nobody: 12:42am On Feb 13, 2017
Re: Wedding Photos: Check Out This Wedding Photos Of These Just Wedded Couple by integritylady(f): 3:23am On Feb 13, 2017
congratulations
Re: Wedding Photos: Check Out This Wedding Photos Of These Just Wedded Couple by Pospostnaija(m): 12:03pm On Feb 13, 2017
They are beautifully preety
Re: Wedding Photos: Check Out This Wedding Photos Of These Just Wedded Couple by Pospostnaija(m): 12:03pm On Feb 13, 2017
The color matches nice outfit oh

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Makes Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos / My Love For Sharon Oja and a possibility to win 20k instant credit / Welcome To House Of Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Where Gold And Cash Talks '

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.