Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Building Websites Using Wordpress - A Tutorial - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Building Websites Using Wordpress - A Tutorial (489 Views)

Train Yourself In Programming And Websites Using Tutorials. / Using Wordpress To Build A Website / How To Create Your Website By Yourself Using Wordpress In 20 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Building Websites Using Wordpress - A Tutorial by databoy247(m): 5:06pm On Oct 17, 2013
Hi folks, i am currently putting together a tutorial on how to set up websites using wordpress. You will learn the very basics from wordpress installation to complex customization. The tutorial will also teach you how to;
set up flashy websites (with jquery slides),
membership websites,
types of plugins for various uses,
how to make use of widgets,
how to make your wordpress website SEO friendly,
how to secure your website from hackers
how to install a forum inside your website
how to market yourself as a professional and earn consistent monthly income
etc.

This is taking my time, resources knowledge. I would like to give it out for free when its ready but i need to be compensated for my efforts so it will be given out for a token. If you are interested in getting it when its ready, you can drop your interests here. Its a simple step by step guide with pictures for easy understanding. After studying it, you will know how to set up websites using wordpress and start being an entrepreneur.

If you have questions regarding wordpress, dont hesitate to ask the questions here;
https://www.nairaland.com/1376273/wordpress-zone-tutorials-answers-tricks

Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Sure Steps To Build A Website From Scratch / Dreamweaver And Teleriks-like Software / Pls Someone Should Help Me With A PHP Script

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.