Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Visa To Yankee ( Usa) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa To Yankee ( Usa) (2109 Views)

Fly With Me (from Naija To Yankee) ***** (Part 2 now added)*** / How Much Is Ticket To Yankee Now? / How Much Bank Statement Do You Need For Non Immigrant Visa To Yankee? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visa To Yankee ( Usa) by spankysid: 11:23pm On Jul 04, 2008
Fellow nairalanders,
Travelling to the USA is very easy only if you know what you are going for. is it legitimate of running away? what ever the case this can be done without paying through your nose and not having a visa for travel.
if you are for schooling, there very good option that most people can afford. you dont need to go to Harvard to get a visa. if it business there ways to go about it.

lets give good advice for our brothers and sisters here.

if you need info do not hesitate to contact me on this site.
Re: Visa To Yankee ( Usa) by cutey23: 3:02pm On Jul 05, 2008
im going for a visiting visa to stay for summer, is a tax clearance certificate necessary to present at the embassy? amd a police report, thanks
Re: Visa To Yankee ( Usa) by dustydee: 12:07am On Jul 07, 2008
hi,I'm thinking of visiting the US during my hols,how do i go abt getting a Visa?Never visited any country before and dnt knw anyone in the us, any advice?
Re: Visa To Yankee ( Usa) by dustydee: 12:20am On Jul 07, 2008
hi,I'm thinking of visiting the US during my hols,how do i go abt getting a Visa?Never visited any country before and dnt knw anyone in the us, any advice?
Re: Visa To Yankee ( Usa) by realcool: 3:19pm On Jul 09, 2008
you do not have any visa b4 now and you want to go USA embassy.while nothing is impossible.you need prayers not just document becks some time they do not even check you document.
Re: Visa To Yankee ( Usa) by johnndu: 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2008
hello guys,

Please i have been having problems in getting USA visa since Five year now. please could you assist me? nomatter the cost i am ready to pay. as soon as i get the visa to USA OR UK. My name Is john Ndubuisi From Imo state in Nigeria.

My email address is johnnduisi@ymail.com

Thanks.
Re: Visa To Yankee ( Usa) by CARUSO(m): 12:19pm On Jul 16, 2008
johnndu:

hello guys,

Please i have been having problems in getting USA visa since Five year now. please could you assist me? nomatter the cost i am ready to pay. as soon as i get the visa to USA OR UK. My name Is john Ndubuisi From Imo state in Nigeria.

My email address is johnnduisi@ymail.com

Thanks.

are u this desperate bruv?! grin

If u like i can link u to SUDAN or SOMALIA

(1) (Reply)

DV Lottery 2016 / What Is 404 And Why In God's Name Do People Eat It? / ZAMBIAN RIOT IN PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.