Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,228 members, 7,822,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Christians Please Answer This Question. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Please Answer This Question. (434 Views)

Christians Please Make Me Understand Better. / Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. / Christians: Please Will A Person Go To Hell For Remarrying After A Divorce? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christians Please Answer This Question. by Spiff20(m): 6:18pm On Oct 17, 2013
As a christian, can you sing this kind of song in the middle of a high sea."mami water power, powerless power". Am a christian too and i want to know our level of faith.
Re: Christians Please Answer This Question. by riadecoker(f): 6:24pm On Oct 17, 2013
Yes you can… It’s just a song that mimic your mind and faith via your religion. The wordings are just a metaphoric statement to build up you faith. But you would not be stupid to go in to the middle of the sea and sing it because you will be carry away by the tide of the sea
Re: Christians Please Answer This Question. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 17, 2013
Yes na.........

(1) (Reply)

I AM- The Messiah! Part 3 / Which Spirit Is Controlling You? Holy Or Evil Spirit? **please Read*** / Who Is The Richest Pastor In The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.