Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

God Is Still With You Part 2 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Still With You Part 2 (432 Views)

If God Is Good And He Created EVERYTHING, Where Did Evil/bad Come From? / If God Is Omnipotent, Can He... / God Is Unquestionable (my Pastor) Prophet Akinade Of Lion Of Judah Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Is Still With You Part 2 by charisville: 3:26pm On Nov 03, 2013
Joseph’s master took him and threw him into the jail where the king’s prisoners were locked up. But there in jail GOD was still with Joseph: He reached out in kindness to him; he put him on good terms with the head jailer. Gen 39:20-21 MSG

We can learn a lot from Joseph and all that he went through. In spite of these troubles, he still believed that God was with Him. When his master’s wife wanted to lie with him, he made a remarkable statement; “I can’t do this against my God”. His heart was not focused on the discouraging circumstance, he was focused on our Daddy God.

“Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivers him from them all”. Here is a young man whom his father loved so much, but due to the hatred of his brothers he was sold to slavery. But Joseph’s heart was fixed on this; not even on the afflictions, but on God’s deliverance.

Have you almost given up on life, thinking that there’s no way to be delivered from that turmoil? When you go to church, you are reminded of God’s promises and blessings, but you don’t think these promises apply to you because of what you’ve experienced or are experiencing. Beloved, you have to be persuaded like Joseph: God is still with you. He promised never to leave you nor forsake you (Hebrews 13:5).

On more thing, this promise is not based on your actions (what you’ve done right or wrong). It’s based solely on His faithfulness and goodness. So whenever the devil points you to yourself, point him to the undeserved gift of righteousness given to you by your Daddy God.

Prayer: My Daddy God, thank You for qualifying me for Your justification. I never deserved it but Your unmerited favour made it available to me through Jesus.

Follow @charisville on twitter

Url: http://charisvillecapsules.org/god-is-still-with-you-part-2/

CVC BB Pin: 26655112

Charis Ville Capsules.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That Most Of Our Churches Today Fight For Doctrine & Not Soul Winning / In Sin Did Our Mother Conceive Us / A Pastor Committed An Abomination!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.