Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Do You Genuinely Wanna See Nigeria Vrs Ghana Friendly Before Xmas??? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Do You Genuinely Wanna See Nigeria Vrs Ghana Friendly Before Xmas??? (1130 Views)

Flying Eagles Unveil Squad For Ghana Friendly / Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live / Nigeria Vs Ghana Friendly Rescheduled For October (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Genuinely Wanna See Nigeria Vrs Ghana Friendly Before Xmas??? by EFULEFU1(m): 6:34pm On Oct 17, 2013
Just to settle the debate of who is the best?
as a supporter, would you be scared for your country? judging from the top form of both bitter soccer rivals?
personally, though i respect ghana in football, i feel My Eagles will trash them this time round.
so will you be happy if NFF signed a friendly deal to play ghana and ghanaians here like petrodolla and otumfour,
will you be prepared to face the eagles now?
Re: Do You Genuinely Wanna See Nigeria Vrs Ghana Friendly Before Xmas??? by wandevincent(m): 6:52pm On Oct 17, 2013
How can you expect a black star to shine over a super EAGLE, never, Up eaglesssssss!!!!
Re: Do You Genuinely Wanna See Nigeria Vrs Ghana Friendly Before Xmas??? by lexyman(m): 7:36am On Oct 18, 2013
It will be a real cracker , but the Eagles has what it takes to beat up the black stars .... Liked the Ghanian team for one thing ,they are full of strength and always ready to match up their strength with that of their opposition .

But tactically Eagle is better , the present team will tear them apart .
Re: Do You Genuinely Wanna See Nigeria Vrs Ghana Friendly Before Xmas??? by rastamouse: 2:32pm On Oct 18, 2013
Will love to see that match. Ghana will outplay Nigeria in the midfield and I suspect there will be more goals

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Babatunde Micheal Is Not A Nigerian. / Liverpool Signs Asisat Oshoala / Azeezat Oshoala Scores And Creates Assist In Liverpool's Ladies Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.