Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Sunrose Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sunrose Interview Invitation (1410 Views)

Sunrose Consulting Interview On Friday / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Sunrose Consulting Calls Interview! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sunrose Interview Invitation by kennyweeves: 7:36pm On Oct 17, 2013
Please is this real?
If real, how do I get there from agege pencinema?
Here's the message received
SR Consulting a subsidiary of Sunrose Consulting Ltd will like to invite'my name' for an Interview on Friday October 18 @ 12.30pm Venue: Bookshop Hse 11th flr,50 Broad Str Lagos. Pls call or send an sms to 07034492488 to acknowledge receipt and come along with a copy of your cv. Thanks
Re: Sunrose Interview Invitation by delfol: 8:05pm On Oct 17, 2013
Its real. Just get a bus going to CMS. Then ask around on hw to get to broad street nd u will be fine. Never been there but they are definitely genuine. Check their website

1 Like

Re: Sunrose Interview Invitation by kennyweeves: 9:09pm On Oct 17, 2013
Thank you delfol. I really appreciate.
Am I to drop @ the last bust stop or is there a specific bus stop for me to drop?
Re: Sunrose Interview Invitation by Ayoola171(m): 9:57pm On Oct 17, 2013
Join bus to Cms and drop at last bus/stop, just ask for Broad Street when u drop it's easy, and try to move earlier to avoid hold up. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Sunrose Interview Invitation by kennyweeves: 10:01pm On Oct 17, 2013
Thanks to you both. Will move as early as possible as advised. I really appreciate. God bless you
Re: Sunrose Interview Invitation by 2mNaira: 10:34pm On Oct 17, 2013
Pls is it an open interview?
Re: Sunrose Interview Invitation by 2mNaira: 10:36pm On Oct 17, 2013
kennyweeves: Please is this real?
If real, how do I get there from agege pencinema?
Here's the message received
SR Consulting a subsidiary of Sunrose Consulting Ltd will like to invite'my name' for an Interview on Friday October 18 @ 12.30pm Venue:i
Bookshop Hse 11th flr,50 Broad Str Lagos. Pls call or send an sms to 07034492488 to acknowledge receipt and come along with a copy of your cv. Thanks
Did you apply for a job?
Re: Sunrose Interview Invitation by kennyweeves: 10:48pm On Oct 17, 2013
In these days of unemployment, we apply for many advertised vacancies, some we remember and some we do not.
I do not not if it is an open interview or not. All I have is the message and I have posted the it.Message was sent with the name SUNROSE
Re: Sunrose Interview Invitation by 2mNaira: 11:05pm On Oct 17, 2013
kennyweeves: In these days of unemployment, we apply for many advertised vacancies, some we remember and some we do not.
I do not not if it is an open interview or not. All I have is the message and I have posted the it.Message was sent with the name SUNROSE

I have forwarded the venue to smone.Pls what did you study.I want to know how relevant it is to the person in question.
Re: Sunrose Interview Invitation by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 18, 2013
@Mnairaland. Not every interview is an open interview. Sunrose's interview is strictly by invitation. They must have your data online first. Make your friend no waste t-fare money.
Re: Sunrose Interview Invitation by mayowaabiodun(m): 8:07am On Oct 18, 2013
Can I gatecrash?
Re: Sunrose Interview Invitation by kennyweeves: 8:38am On Oct 18, 2013
you can easily visit their website. just type sunrose consulting ltd. fill in your profile and apply for jobs. that is better and gatecrashing

(1) (Reply)

Job Alert: Entry Level Jobs At A Leading Company / Inec Adhoc Staff Training / Job/career Oriented Training-gateway To Core Industries - PLC SCADA DCS Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.