Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,515 members, 7,954,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:09 PM

I'm Not Gonna Lie,i've Tried Everything"idris Elba Reveals His Past With Drugs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Not Gonna Lie,i've Tried Everything"idris Elba Reveals His Past With Drugs (1056 Views)

Idris Elba Wins SAG Award For Uzodinma Iweala's Movie, Beasts Of Nation / Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) / 2face Reveals His Best Nigerian Artist (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Not Gonna Lie,i've Tried Everything"idris Elba Reveals His Past With Drugs by amakaikeng(f): 9:38pm On Oct 17, 2013
British actor Idris Elba, 40, needs no introduction, he is one of the sexiest men in Hollywood and maybe in the entire world. The actor who played the role of a Baltimore drug lord Russel in a movie talks about his struggle with drugs and women with Playbouy magazine. According to him, he's been there, done everything and has since cleaned up his acts.
"I'm not gonna lie - I've tried everything, just between you, me and the people who read this magazine,'. I've tried it all. I played one of the biggest drug dealers in the world on TV, so you think I'd know what I was talking about."
Continue to read the rest from the cut....

The actor who also worked as a DJ in the past He also admitted to selling weed in the past to make ends meet before he came into the limelight in the US after he played the role of Baltimore based crack dealer Russell ‘Stringer’ Bell in The Wire.

On His Daughter:
He says, "I’m very protective of my daughter and who she hangs out with,' he said. 'You can drive yourself nuts as a parent, thinking about what boys do and what I got up to as a kid. If my kid got up to that same stuff, I’d be horrified."

On Women:
"When I wasn't on TV or in films, I didn't get any special attention when I went out,' he said. 'Some beautiful people always attract attention. I didn't until I got on television. So I'm on these lists only because I'm on TV."
"I'll sit in a pub and nobody will recognise me, I might see an attractive woman, but she doesn't recognise me, so I'm not getting any love. Then one person goes, "Oh, it's you," and suddenly they all overhear and start asking questions. It's bulls--t."

Continue to read the rest http://amakaikenga..com/2013/10/im-not-gonna-lie-ive-tred-everything.html

(1) (Reply)

Why I Dumped Christianity For Islam - Liz "Aisha" Anjorin Explains / Photos : Gorgeous Omotola Speaks At The WISE Summit In Doha,qatar / Father 'U' Turn Is Dead!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.