Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

My Experience With The Military. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Experience With The Military. (655 Views)

Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) / My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall / My Experience With A Native Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With The Military. by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 18, 2013
This happened about 4 months ago... I already had a camoflauge trouser buh i did nt like it cuz it was not rili the real thing so imagine my happiness wen i collected a confam khaki camouflage shorts from my cousin who was serving at Aba. I rocked d short twice to nite class b4 my romp with d military happened. I was strolling from rumuchakara to choba junction with two of my friends to buy something at the market, i did not see the JTF van parked at the side of the road till i heard a loud voice '' HEY U DaT Boy CoMe Here'' i looked and saw an army man decked in full regalia beckonin on me. CHOI. I jogged to meet him tynkin he will show mercy cuz i was submissive buh on gettn 2 him, he just felt d material of d shorts nd asked who i was, i told him am a student, the next thing i saw was a dirty slap on my face. If u see beg that day, i begged the man buh he no gree o, he say make i pull d shorts in the full glare of students. I looked back 4 my friends dt came with me.. I din even see any of them. I almost piss for body. I had already pulled d shorts down to my feet when d army man asked me to stop. I looked at him with thankful eyes nd postrated. He warned me never to wear it again dt if he ever sees me wit it, i will be taken to the barracks. Na run i take use reach my lodge. Imagine goin back home in my boxers in a student residential area. On getting back to my lodge i saw my friends that were with me, they said they had gone to organise help #oloshis#. The camo shorts is somewhere in my cupboard. I never touch am since that day. ;(sad. Whats ur experience with dem soldiers?
Re: My Experience With The Military. by kingarizona(m): 7:19am On Oct 18, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Experience With The Military. by Emmyk(m): 8:36am On Oct 18, 2013
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Tips On How U Can Grow Hair / Any Journalist In The House? I Have News Worthy Information For You / Leadership For Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.