Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,163 members, 7,953,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:55 PM

Housewife Caught Stealing Meat From Neighbour's Pot In Sapele - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Housewife Caught Stealing Meat From Neighbour's Pot In Sapele (20185 Views)

Japanese Scientist Synthesis Meat From Human Faeces. . / A Picture Of A Snake Soup In A Pot / Have You Ever "stolen" From The Cooking Pot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Housewife Caught Stealing Meat From Neighbour's Pot In Sapele by ManTiger(m): 3:55pm On Oct 18, 2013
Austeenx: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Your highness, your vaseline has been placed on the regular spot.
To describe the woman the woman in one word "Poverty".
Re: Housewife Caught Stealing Meat From Neighbour's Pot In Sapele by Nezan(m): 3:57pm On Oct 18, 2013
Crazy world, shytes stealing billions are celebrated whilst a hunger induced theft of a piece of meat is met by a very hot slap!
Re: Housewife Caught Stealing Meat From Neighbour's Pot In Sapele by buchibabe: 3:57pm On Oct 18, 2013
Cubeet: .

Na wa for u o. Loll
Re: Housewife Caught Stealing Meat From Neighbour's Pot In Sapele by IceSplash(f): 3:57pm On Oct 18, 2013
lol,dis thread funny sha
Re: Housewife Caught Stealing Meat From Neighbour's Pot In Sapele by arthgideon: 3:57pm On Oct 18, 2013
grin
Re: Housewife Caught Stealing Meat From Neighbour's Pot In Sapele by RuthBukola(f): 3:59pm On Oct 18, 2013
Austeenx: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Iru erin wo lele yi oo
Re: Housewife Caught Stealing Meat From Neighbour's Pot In Sapele by gratiaeo(m): 4:02pm On Oct 18, 2013
Wicked brother-in-law
Maybe he de beg am something and the woman refuse
Re: Housewife Caught Stealing Meat From Neighbour's Pot In Sapele by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 18, 2013
Police should investigate it because it could have been an
attempted murder through poisoning although she has been doing it as the report said.
Re: Housewife Caught Stealing Meat From Neighbour's Pot In Sapele by Whizkeey(m): 4:10pm On Oct 18, 2013
End Time Things
Re: Housewife Caught Stealing Meat From Neighbour's Pot In Sapele by prince13: 4:11pm On Oct 18, 2013
this is a clear case of hunger resulting from poverty.
omanifrank: A housewife in Sapele, Delta State, identified as Oghenero (surname withheld), reportedly got her fingers burnt yesterday, when she allegedly attempted to steal a piece of meat from a neighbours soup pot.

It was reliably gathered that the woman, a mother of three, gained access to the soup after the neighbour who was preparing it left it on the fire unattended and went into her room to get her GSM phone which was ringing.

The light fingered housewife was said to have moved into the kitchen while the other woman was speaking with her caller but was caught by another neighbour who had been watching her movement from a distance.

Confirming the incident, the neighbour identified as Mrs Mouka Felicia, said the hot piece of meat fell from the thieving housewifes mouth after she was slapped by her brother-in-law and she allegedly confessed to have been carried away by the aroma emitting from the pot of soup.

Family sources said the latest incident is not the first as the woman has been involved in several cases of petty stealing for which her husband threatened to send her packing.

http://leadership.ng/news/171013/housewife-caught-stealing-meat-neighbour-s-pot
http://www..com/forum/showtopic.php?id=1440
Re: Housewife Caught Stealing Meat From Neighbour's Pot In Sapele by gratiaeo(m): 4:11pm On Oct 18, 2013
omanifrank:

Confirming the incident, the neighbour identified as Mrs Mouka Felicia, said the hot piece of meat fell from the thieving housewifes mouth after she was slapped by her brother-in-law and she allegedly confessed to have been carried away by the aroma emitting from the pot of soup
. very callous of this brother-in-law

Family sources said the latest incident is not the first as the woman has been involved in several cases of petty stealing for which her husband threatened to send her packing.abeg make una free the woman joor

she allegedly confessed to have been carried away by the
aroma emitting from the pot of soup.Otu ocha! I mean oops
Re: Housewife Caught Stealing Meat From Neighbour's Pot In Sapele by mekussays: 4:12pm On Oct 18, 2013
Edeze: IS THIS A REAL LIFE STORY OR MAGGI ADVERT IS THIS A REAL LIFE STORY OR MAGGI ADVERT

This sounds like a made up story to make us laugh like the brother in law slapped her and the aroma of the soup cracked me up.hahahahaha. Nice 1 op
Re: Housewife Caught Stealing Meat From Neighbour's Pot In Sapele by omajali2003(m): 4:13pm On Oct 18, 2013
It didn't start today. She began by stealing from her mother's pot of soup.
Re: Housewife Caught Stealing Meat From Neighbour's Pot In Sapele by Youngzedd(m): 4:18pm On Oct 18, 2013
Poverty is more deadlier than Aids.
Re: Housewife Caught Stealing Meat From Neighbour's Pot In Sapele by Chinnwa: 4:23pm On Oct 18, 2013
Bleep
Re: Housewife Caught Stealing Meat From Neighbour's Pot In Sapele by bluuu: 4:27pm On Oct 18, 2013
the meat flew out of her mouth sharply
philmimi1992:
Confirming the incident, the neighbour identified as Mrs Mouka Felicia, said the hot piece of meat fell from the thieving housewifes mouth after she was slapped by her brother-in-law and she allegedly confessed. grin grin What did u expect after d hot slap?
thats wat the yorubas call igbati oloyi. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Housewife Caught Stealing Meat From Neighbour's Pot In Sapele by Lilchilz(m): 4:34pm On Oct 18, 2013
Abu Mikey:

All izz not well o cheesy

yea....some are boreholes
Re: Housewife Caught Stealing Meat From Neighbour's Pot In Sapele by WaziriFamily(m): 4:43pm On Oct 18, 2013
Yomii: Their might be a reason for doing that. Her husband should be ask. No woman in her sane state will commit that act.
Yea, i agree with u my brother, cos her husband should be interrogeted 4 not providig 4 her & d kids...
Re: Housewife Caught Stealing Meat From Neighbour's Pot In Sapele by naijathings(m): 4:51pm On Oct 18, 2013
[size=18pt]Una nova see anything...[/size]

I have seen lots of this in Ajegunle while staying with my cousins..
when the thing been start, you go dey cook and another person go dey do TIME KEEPER for the pot to boil wella.. dem go first wait make the food don nearly don.. then the pot go miss/varnish/disappear.
then the thing come turn to competition.. dem no wan know how many people eye dey on top the pot.. dem no send you..
you go dey cook soup/stew as soon as you turn your back or wink eye dem go drain all the meat/fish wey dey inside the pot..
you need to see the kain cry and swear wey people dey swear after them pot grow leg..

i wan die for laff as i dey remember all this things...

i remember back then in University i just met this beautiful babe.. so one sunday i went to see her in her hostel (hostel C).
we were gisting and laffing then she went to the kitchen to check on her rice.. they turned the rice enter another pot and left
her empty pot on fire and increased the stove for the pot to turn BLACK.. she came back to her room like a mad woman and told me
GET OUT because i kept laughing after she told me what happened.. LMAO

TRUE STORY

1 Like

Re: Housewife Caught Stealing Meat From Neighbour's Pot In Sapele by idokosi: 5:00pm On Oct 18, 2013
d husband wud ve provided money 4 such sumptuous meal too.
Re: Housewife Caught Stealing Meat From Neighbour's Pot In Sapele by Royvic(m): 5:05pm On Oct 18, 2013
end tym tins ohhh. wAT A child wil do and adult will caution him or her is what an adult is now doing......................... well, she is lucky she is not in shariah state, dem for cut her hand commot
Re: Housewife Caught Stealing Meat From Neighbour's Pot In Sapele by Nifemicutie(f): 5:06pm On Oct 18, 2013
let blame her husband for not leaving enuf money for soup
Re: Housewife Caught Stealing Meat From Neighbour's Pot In Sapele by Akiika: 5:31pm On Oct 18, 2013
What a mess this NL forum has become!
Re: Housewife Caught Stealing Meat From Neighbour's Pot In Sapele by Omen100(m): 6:29pm On Oct 18, 2013
naijathings: [size=18pt]Una nova see anything...[/size]

I have seen lots of this in Ajegunle while staying with my cousins..
when the thing been start, you go dey cook and another person go dey do TIME KEEPER for the pot to boil wella.. dem go first wait make the food don nearly don.. then the pot go miss/varnish/disappear.
then the thing come turn to competition.. dem no wan know how many people eye dey on top the pot.. dem no send you..
you go dey cook soup/stew as soon as you turn your back or wink eye dem go drain all the meat/fish wey dey inside the pot..
you need to see the kain cry and swear wey people dey swear after them pot grow leg..

i wan die for laff as i dey remember all this things...

i remember back then in University i just met this beautiful babe.. so one sunday i went to see her in her hostel (hostel C).
we were gisting and laffing then she went to the kitchen to check on her rice.. they turned the rice enter another pot and left
her empty pot on fire and increased the stove for the pot to turn BLACK.. she came back to her room like a mad woman and told me
GET OUT because i kept laughing after she told me what happened.. LMAO

TRUE STORY

lolzzz grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Housewife Caught Stealing Meat From Neighbour's Pot In Sapele by Policewoman(f): 6:42pm On Oct 18, 2013
omanifrank: A housewife in Sapele, Delta State, identified as Oghenero (surname withheld), reportedly got her fingers burnt yesterday, when she allegedly attempted to steal a piece of meat from a neighbours soup pot.

It was reliably gathered that the woman, a mother of three, gained access to the soup after the neighbour who was preparing it left it on the fire unattended and went into her room to get her GSM phone which was ringing.

The light fingered housewife was said to have moved into the kitchen while the other woman was speaking with her caller but was caught by another neighbour who had been watching her movement from a distance.

Confirming the incident, the neighbour identified as Mrs Mouka Felicia, said the hot piece of meat fell from the thieving housewifes mouth after she was slapped by her brother-in-law and she allegedly confessed to have been carried away by the aroma emitting from the pot of soup.

Family sources said the latest incident is not the first as the woman has been involved in several cases of petty stealing for which her husband threatened to send her packing.

And how is this news?? Or did the police finally come to arrest her for meat-jacking?
Re: Housewife Caught Stealing Meat From Neighbour's Pot In Sapele by adeyrule(m): 6:43pm On Oct 18, 2013
Ojukokoro means eyes wey greedy
Re: Housewife Caught Stealing Meat From Neighbour's Pot In Sapele by babadem2much(m): 6:54pm On Oct 18, 2013
[quote author=Amelian]It's pure hunger...simple! :-

hunger? hell No! i see it as Indiscipline or the husband is a greedy man who dont always provide the necessary needs for his family
Re: Housewife Caught Stealing Meat From Neighbour's Pot In Sapele by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 18, 2013
These woman nid deliverance, in ibo we cal it "aka n'tutu"
Re: Housewife Caught Stealing Meat From Neighbour's Pot In Sapele by OCcool: 8:32pm On Oct 18, 2013
Yomii: Their might be a reason for doing that. Her husband should be ask. No woman in her sane state will commit that act.
it seems u haven't heard of kleptomaniacs
Re: Housewife Caught Stealing Meat From Neighbour's Pot In Sapele by LawChick: 8:36pm On Oct 18, 2013
ITbomb, please your attention is needed as par your GIFT -

https://www.nairaland.com/1473001/free-trendy-wrist-watch-more#18919605
Re: Housewife Caught Stealing Meat From Neighbour's Pot In Sapele by godman01(m): 9:37pm On Oct 18, 2013
Hunger + Poverty = .....
Re: Housewife Caught Stealing Meat From Neighbour's Pot In Sapele by IdeaIsNeed: 9:52pm On Oct 18, 2013

In the first place why is this news??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Easy Recipe To Make Puff Puff In 3 Minutes / Why Is Suya Not Readily Available As Breakfast? / How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.