Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,249 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Have You Ever "stolen" From The Cooking Pot? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Have You Ever "stolen" From The Cooking Pot? (9847 Views)

A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup / Be Part Of The Team: Do You Have The Cooking Skills And Passion 4 Nigerian Foods / A Picture Of A Snake Soup In A Pot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever "stolen" From The Cooking Pot? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 21, 2010
I don't call mine stealing, because na my mama pot, so na my own too, abi?

Oya let's share our vices of systematically taking meat from the cooking pot without asking moma first.
Re: Have You Ever "stolen" From The Cooking Pot? by cantell(m): 9:19pm On Apr 21, 2010
michelin89:

Oya let's share our vices of systematically taking meat from the cooking pot without asking moma first.
What do you call it? Disappearing?
Re: Have You Ever "stolen" From The Cooking Pot? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 21, 2010
I call it tasting and approving.

My mum is a good cook, but even the best can fail. grin
Re: Have You Ever "stolen" From The Cooking Pot? by aieromon(m): 6:02am On Apr 23, 2010
Never!!!
However,i have a professional friend who can steal fried meat in heated oil from a frying pan.
That's live stealing.
Re: Have You Ever "stolen" From The Cooking Pot? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 23, 2010
aieromon:

Never!!!
However,i have a professional friend who can steal fried meat in heated oil from a frying pan.
That's live stealing.

You nor serious!!! cheesy
Re: Have You Ever "stolen" From The Cooking Pot? by iice(f): 4:42pm On Apr 23, 2010
Is it stolen when you're allowed to even without asking? cheesy
I take what i want, when i want cool
Re: Have You Ever "stolen" From The Cooking Pot? by chic2pimp(m): 4:49pm On Apr 23, 2010
Who stole the meat from the cooking pot
Mama. . . . stole the meat from the cooking pot.
Oh me yes you it couldn't be then who. . . . . . .
Re: Have You Ever "stolen" From The Cooking Pot? by iice(f): 5:27pm On Apr 23, 2010
lol, i remember that cheesy
Re: Have You Ever "stolen" From The Cooking Pot? by chic2pimp(m): 9:02pm On Apr 23, 2010
You DO? shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever "stolen" From The Cooking Pot? by madlady(f): 8:44am On Apr 25, 2010
michelin89:

Very amusing @Topic.

My mum use to cook oxtail and rice, I hated the rice, but the oxtail grin grin grin I love that.

When my mum and dad went up to bed, I would sneak back to the kitchen and steal oxtail from the pot.
One thing with oxtail, it's very hard to cover up the fact that you been back for stolen seconds.
I would always put a carrot in the hole left by the missing oxtail. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever "stolen" From The Cooking Pot? by bluespice(f): 6:16pm On Apr 25, 2010
madlady:

Very amusing @Topic.

My mum use to cook oxtail and rice, I hated the rice, but the oxtail grin grin grin I love that.

When my mum and dad went up to bed, I would sneak back to the kitchen and steal oxtail from the pot.
One thing with oxtail, it's very hard to cover up the fact that you been back for stolen seconds.
I would always put a carrot in the hole left by the missing oxtail. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

this is ten kinds of adorable cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever "stolen" From The Cooking Pot? by Moyola(f): 6:22pm On Apr 25, 2010
Yeah!
Re: Have You Ever "stolen" From The Cooking Pot? by mamagee3(f): 9:31pm On Apr 25, 2010
There's no reason for me to steal from the Cooking Pot when it's my house. grin
Re: Have You Ever "stolen" From The Cooking Pot? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 25, 2010
mama-gee:

There's no reason for me to steal from the Cooking Pot when it's my house. grin
i bet u did tongue
Re: Have You Ever "stolen" From The Cooking Pot? by chibaby5(f): 9:33pm On Apr 25, 2010
@topic

i think we all have   embarassed but errrm i wudnt call it stealin sha  grin itz only wat belongz 2 u  cheesy cool
Re: Have You Ever "stolen" From The Cooking Pot? by Yub(m): 9:41pm On Apr 25, 2010
Men daa use 2 b ma habit. main, main.buf its nt vry gud.[color=#990000][/color] undecided
Re: Have You Ever "stolen" From The Cooking Pot? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 25, 2010
Oles full this site, nor be small thing. grin
Re: Have You Ever "stolen" From The Cooking Pot? by chic2pimp(m): 9:59pm On Apr 25, 2010
You sef shey you no be Ole? undecided tongue
Re: Have You Ever "stolen" From The Cooking Pot? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 25, 2010
I don tell you. My own na tasting and approving. grin
Re: Have You Ever "stolen" From The Cooking Pot? by chic2pimp(m): 10:15pm On Apr 25, 2010
Tasting ko teasing ni

Nah stealing jor. You be proper Ole grin
Re: Have You Ever "stolen" From The Cooking Pot? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 25, 2010
Wetin? My papa must know wetin he dey eat now and here I come into the picture. If I say NO that food nor go reach table. grin
Re: Have You Ever "stolen" From The Cooking Pot? by chic2pimp(m): 10:45pm On Apr 25, 2010
HEHEHE see me see trouble oo abi nah who turn you into food tester?

Comot for road jor. Accept it you tiff am from your Mama pot Ole,Barawo grin grin
Re: Have You Ever "stolen" From The Cooking Pot? by mamagee3(f): 11:45pm On Apr 25, 2010
michelin89:

Wetin? My papa must know wetin he dey eat now and here I come into the picture. If I say NO that food nor go reach table. grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever "stolen" From The Cooking Pot? by iice(f): 1:19pm On Apr 29, 2010
chic2pimp:

You DO? shocked shocked grin grin grin
Yeah. . .funny ish grin
Re: Have You Ever "stolen" From The Cooking Pot? by mukina2: 1:07pm On Jul 16, 2010
its not stealing jor cool   its tasting grin grin after it belongs to all of us grin grin

who nefa 'taste' from the pot, raise your hand? grin
Re: Have You Ever "stolen" From The Cooking Pot? by Ben13: 1:10pm On Jul 16, 2010
LOL. . Stealing? My momma's pot is our pot. tongue
Re: Have You Ever "stolen" From The Cooking Pot? by oluagness(m): 1:16pm On Jul 16, 2010
Ha! there are many food robbers grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever "stolen" From The Cooking Pot? by oluagness(m): 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2010
I like food sha, hide and test
Re: Have You Ever "stolen" From The Cooking Pot? by german007(m): 1:20pm On Jul 16, 2010
aieromon:

Never!!!
That's live stealing.

grin   grin     grin
Re: Have You Ever "stolen" From The Cooking Pot? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 16, 2010
lol yesterday actually, chicken cheesy
Re: Have You Ever "stolen" From The Cooking Pot? by ichommy(m): 1:25pm On Jul 16, 2010
Chei childhood days
Re: Have You Ever "stolen" From The Cooking Pot? by Pethan: 1:26pm On Jul 16, 2010
Me na test i de test the meet in those days  cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Download Your Maggi Cook Book Here ♨ / Three Crowns Milk Rewards Mums In ‘Cook For Mum’ Mother’s Day Campaign / Lovers Of Bread, Please Come In.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.