Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Things That Happen on BRT Buses - Car Talk (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Things That Happen on BRT Buses (52415 Views)

Banker Crushed To Death By BRT Bus / Photos : Accident Leads To Fight Between BRT Staff And Car Owner In Lagos / 2 BRT Buses Vandalized At Berger Bus-stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by UjSizzle(f): 3:56pm On Oct 18, 2013
LemonBoy1:

Oga, whr in his post did he mention "sharia law" ?
help me ask abeg. I think they are all crushing on Mac undecided
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Youngzedd(m): 3:56pm On Oct 18, 2013
BigBen10:

na sure-p buses abeg nt BRT

Tell them.

It is written inside Sure-p no preaching and smoking how come the op mentioned preaching.

@OP if you can't tolerate the bullshit get a cab or buy a car.

Do you think what you wrote will make any difference

After wearing all this una mini skirt and this breast showcase una dey do for men. What do you think the opposite sex will do

Stop dressing like idiots and the rate of all this will reduce.

Soon una go naked completely.

The other day I was going to Wuse from Garki Area 1 by Taxi. One lady like that brought out her bag and started rubbing her face + her mini skirt and I was beside her. If say I no be Rev Father (lol) I would have done that the OP claimed.
I nearly insult her but, I didn't.
I have no option than to open my phone to read news.

Why do you girls always like spotting out boys faults rather than solving yours.

For your mind, you're now BIG SHOW for slapping the guy.
You're lucky it wasn't a Warri boy, you would have known the difference.

BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE.

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Stunner1(f): 4:01pm On Oct 18, 2013
hehehehe OP own na small sef if i talk d one wey happen to me arnd illupeju ehnnn choiii... make i kip quiet b4 all dz oniranus rain abuses on me hihihihihi
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by MrWorldwide2(m): 4:04pm On Oct 18, 2013
[quote author=adusco][/quote]
Exactly. Help me ask am abeg!
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Youngzedd(m): 4:04pm On Oct 18, 2013
dragnet:

happened to you four times in the evening? how's that?
next you said you were at his back, and he uses his hand to rub your back? excuse me, are you sure this isn't a fiction? undecided

She is confused.
Immediately I read the post, I don't need any body to tell me it's fatal lie.

The OP is seeking attention.

If you check wella she is single.

Although a lot of people do mess up more especially this guys that play Radio inside sure-p in the morning and all sorts of shit from people's mouth.

It's fun entering Sure-p because you will see different characters.

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 18, 2013
#1-stunner:
hehehehe OP own na small sef if i talk d one wey happen to me arnd illupeju ehnnn choiii... make i kip quiet b4 all dz oniranus rain abuses on me hihihihihi
talk wetin u wan talk jare,u dey fear ni??
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 18, 2013
Youngzedd:

She is confused.
Immediately I read the post, I don't need any body to tell me it's fatal lie.

The OP is seeking attention.

If you check wella she is single.

Although a lot of people do mess up more especially this guys that play Radio inside sure-p in the morning and all sorts of shit from people's mouth.

It's fun entering Sure-p because you will see different characters.
lool. Are they giving prices on nairaland dat am looking 4 attention? So cos am single I should allow all d men touch my a.ss abi. Weldon. Since dis is an attention seeking thread why are u here. Mr.serious minded
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Fhemmmy: 4:14pm On Oct 18, 2013
Youngzedd:

Tell them.

It is written inside Sure-p no preaching and smoking how come the op mentioned preaching.

After wearing all this una mini skirt and this breast showcase una dey do for men. What do you think the opposite sex will do

The other day I was going to Wuse from Garki Area 1 by Taxi. One lady like that brought out her bag and started rubbing her face + her mini skirt and I was beside her. If say I no be Rev Father (lol) I would have done that the OP is said.

Why do you girls always like spotting out boys faults rather than solving yours.

lipsrsealed
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Youngzedd(m): 4:14pm On Oct 18, 2013
Ms_Steph: lool. Are they giving prices on nairaland dat am looking 4 attention? So cos am single I should allow all d men touch my a.ss abi. Weldon. Since dis is an attention seeking thread why are u here. Mr.serious minded

Pls do me a favor by not quoting my post.

Have a nice weekend.

2 Likes

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 18, 2013
#1-stunner:

My sista abeg talk ur own make we hear.......We ladies knw hw perverted some guyz can be!
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by ZackiGp(m): 4:18pm On Oct 18, 2013
Ms_Steph: lool. Are they giving prices on nairaland dat am looking 4 attention? So cos am single I should allow all d men touch my a.ss abi. Weldon. Since dis is an attention seeking thread why are u here. Mr.serious minded
shut dat your Mouth Action factory wey u dey call mouth b4 i vex with u.

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 18, 2013
Youngzedd:

Pls do me a favor by not quoting my post.

Have a nice weekend.
do me a favor and not comment on my thread.

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Fhemmmy: 4:18pm On Oct 18, 2013
#1-stunner:

It is not about the insult but about awareness . . . So speak up and other might learn from it
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 18, 2013
Ms_Steph: do me a favor and not comment on my thread.
gbam!!

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 18, 2013
ZackiGp:
GBAM..
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by tintingz(m): 4:26pm On Oct 18, 2013
obo_man:

Sexual harassment is not the product of men and women mixing but simply lack of discipline. In most developed countries, men and women do mix but there are laws that prevents and punishes sexual harassment.

The alternative ( sharia law ) u prescribing is ideal either. It hasn't prevented pedophiles from marrying kids, neither does it give females any rights.

Where would u also get the money to run public services that caters for men and women separately in a populous city like Lagos?

Religious fanatics are always dogmatic without being realistic. Oya, go buy more buses then and separate it btw men and women.. den go find ur teams that would cope with the logistical nightmare in a city that has more than 20 million inhabitants. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Saudi Arabia ( the model you using as example) has a population of 28 million and you want us to be like them with our gigantic population and ethnic diversity?

Like someone said where in mac post did he mention sharia law? Some peeps don't use their brain sometimes, is it because mac is a muslim his comment is about sharia law...mind you what he said his right if men and women are separated in buses no girl will come to NL and complain that men are using their di;ck to rub their bum bum, molesting them or using hand to feel their yansh. Just imagine.

Ra;pe case is very low in saudi arabia

And as for child marriage it is a norm/culture in the arab world even in africa so what is your point?

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 18, 2013
i dnt really get wat gals are learning from this thread..

so if guy carry him blockus tap small current inside BRT, the gal go slap am??

kai... Chineke death dey Henry pipz ooo..

inshort i don vex, i dey go try dis thing tmoro for BRT.. i wan see who go slap me..

angry angry angry
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by yfo: 4:29pm On Oct 18, 2013
So far we guys have been made to look like aggressors with ALL ladies playing the victim angry

SOME ladies would have heard from their friends how guys attacked their behinds yet have never experienced such with over a hundrend rides on the brt....now they're praying for an experience so they can have their story to tell undecided

Been waiting for SOME of the ladies who actually don't mind/enjoy the experience....yet no show from them

SOME ladies that actually instigate these assaults would mix in with the crowd and start crying foul...chai sad

Then for SOME of the ladies with the flat as.ses....don't know what to say o lipsrsealed
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Danhumprey: 4:32pm On Oct 18, 2013
chidyhels:

Belv me,slap is the only tin that will bring them back to reality. Shift frm nw till 2moro they wil stil follow suit. Jst a slap,he wil not complain,but make sure he is almost at cloud 9 b4 the slap comes,so he wont deny the act,the bump wil serve as ur evidence.
See! This is a perfect clear case of hypocrisy among ladies. If you don't like bottom smooching,how come you keep rubbing you bottom on his d.icck to the point of getting him to cloud 9 only to slap him,thereby embarassing him,while pretending he was harassing you. Would you swear that you didn't enjoy the pleasure while it last Hypocrites! angry

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Dannyguy900(m): 4:33pm On Oct 18, 2013
for all you galz out there, shey una fit swear say una no dey enjoy am?

shior for hypocrisy!!!

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 18, 2013
ZackiGp:
small pikin don't worry u hear I will pray for you so admission will come ur way dis year
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by KingsleyJay(m): 4:47pm On Oct 18, 2013
Decryptor: Old habits never die.
That's what illiterates always say, so they never learn new things tongue
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by ZackiGp(m): 4:47pm On Oct 18, 2013
Ms_Steph: small pikin don't worry u hear I will pray for you so admission will come ur way dis year
hahaha, u are so funny. I'l nid dat prayer for my nieces and nephews.
Let me start by teling u your problems, u av a dirty mind and possibly u are sex deprived, for u to slap an innocent man because u think he was rubbing smtin on ur flat arse.
And for ur info when i graduated, i dnt think u would av written jamb.

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Dannyguy900(m): 4:48pm On Oct 18, 2013
Rolly83:

My sista abeg talk ur own make we hear.......We ladies knw hw perverted some guyz can be!

so na only guys dey perverted abi?u wey u dey talk,u holy abi?why una dey like 2 bliv say na una be d victim wen na una gangan be provocator?

SMH FOR FAKE INTEGRITY
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Richydos(m): 4:49pm On Oct 18, 2013
Ms_Steph: do me a favor and not comment on my thread.

Mayb u were reporting ur molestation 2 a ĝůƴ cox i rilly dnt see aw u will be bhind a ĝůƴ and he'x arousing u wit his D...d ideology ƚƞ ur content lacks credibility....spi
t three tymx on thread

2 Likes

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 18, 2013
Richydos:

Mayb u were reporting ur molestation 2 a ĝůƴ cox i rilly dnt see aw u will be bhind a ĝůƴ and he'x arousing u wit his D...d ideology ƚƞ ur content lacks credibility....spi
t three tymx on thread
mr man rest small nau attacking all d ladies on dis thread won't do u any good u hear.
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by suemi: 4:52pm On Oct 18, 2013
Ms_Steph: wat d guy did is wrong u dont go about touching gal's ass.
I am going to play devil's advocate and say that sometimes it might be a mistake and unintentional but sometimes not. So if I am coming back from work and my thing accidentally touches and I am slapped somebody will visit hospital if there is no apology.

2 Likes

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 18, 2013
Youngzedd:

Tell them.

The other day I was going to Wuse from Garki Area 1 by Taxi. One lady like that brought out her bag and started rubbing her face + her mini skirt and I was beside her. If say I no be Rev Father (lol) I would have done that the OP claimed.

lmao,guyz dey vex o.Boiz are not smiling
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by kunlesehan(m): 4:53pm On Oct 18, 2013
Kingsley Jay: Hahahahahaha!
So hilarious

I used to do the rubbing thing back in secondary skul and the ladies also smash their breasts on my we guys back, then in the skul bus
But I never knew full grown men still do it......they need to grow up.....smh

what an honest and funny fellow ... lol

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 18, 2013
Youngzedd:

Tell them.

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Tbken: 4:53pm On Oct 18, 2013
Smartini: B.R.T Buses in Abuja?shocked
exactly ma mind
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by axion(m): 4:53pm On Oct 18, 2013
Girls wey dey also chook men with brreast from the back inside BRT, dem no talk that one oh angry I like that one sha grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Creative Ways That Car Owners Transformed Their Car Dents (pics) / The Green-White-Green Car Spotted In A School In Kebbi State (Photos) / Missing Car!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.