Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Things That Happen on BRT Buses - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Things That Happen on BRT Buses (52435 Views)

Banker Crushed To Death By BRT Bus / Photos : Accident Leads To Fight Between BRT Staff And Car Owner In Lagos / 2 BRT Buses Vandalized At Berger Bus-stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 18, 2013
Chiamaka01: If it isn't Nigerian guys,...
Anyway, i'm not suprised, most of them lack a sense of decency.
But be careful. I don't think slapping him was the best thing to do.

Belv me,slap is the only tin that will bring them back to reality. Shift frm nw till 2moro they wil stil follow suit. Jst a slap,he wil not complain,but make sure he is almost at cloud 9 b4 the slap comes,so he wont deny the act,the bump wil serve as ur evidence.

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Oppypoppy: 12:29pm On Oct 18, 2013
...then d Sec schl students will come in standing over an elderly person sitting and start singing or laughing over silly things with thier friends.
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by AbuHanifa: 12:30pm On Oct 18, 2013
homesteady:

So you want us to practice sharia? undecided
If not, enjoy the harassment while it lasts.
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by SONFGOD12: 12:30pm On Oct 18, 2013
Ms_Steph: dats my tot to.. yesterday a guy was singing on the bus till we reached our final bus stop
get a car or get used to it..in nigeria what we live is called hard life..nobody send. anybody..personally i hate BRT buses.to pick pocket dey very easy for dat bus
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by UjSizzle(f): 12:30pm On Oct 18, 2013
Ogui eke: u r so lucky to have gotten a seat let alone time to clean
make i siddon like that??
I already timed them so i know when to meet empty buses. Tell mr your bus stop make i give u coordination smiley
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 18, 2013
Iaz93: Now you're trying to separate your Dad. Next time don't generalize. angry

helo,na naija guys i dey talk abt nt naija men!!

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Danhumprey: 12:31pm On Oct 18, 2013
Some gals pretend that they hate bottom smooching,when in reality,they are enjoying the pleasure. Hypocrites! The would come online and start claiming intimate harassment,but in real life,they know they are enjoying it. You people should stop pretending. angry angry lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 18, 2013
I wish I had a BIG di.c.k. My thing is so small that even if the girl sit on my lap in BRT she won't feel it. I am really sad about been unable to experience the BRT fantasy embarassed
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 18, 2013
yuzedo:
Huh? All those rugged faces that look like Zombie Apocalypse, looking hungrily at camrys and muranos driving past, those are the fine babes??!?? HELLLLL NOOOOOO!!! I want ColdStone type of fine babes tongue, not Dundun-hawker and Iya Lati kind of "fine geh". angry

rita dummynick would be disapppointed

you need a T B Joshuaic deliverance
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by LMAyedun(m): 12:34pm On Oct 18, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Wait at barracks, anthony or Fadeyi at 7pm, you'll see fine babes to rub ur dololo on grin
You are doing adverts here again... Naming those joints for us, how much per nite abeg..? grin

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Danhumprey: 12:35pm On Oct 18, 2013
Harbosede02: helo,na naija guys i dey talk abt nt naija men!!
You must be clueless! angry See how you keep contradicting yourself. What is the difference between Naija guys and Naija men? They are still the same. There is only difference between boys and men.

You must be spewing all these rubbish becos you are heartbroken. Pele o

11 Likes

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by AntiSerious: 12:36pm On Oct 18, 2013
that's y i always prefer oyinbo gurlz, wat bad wuld it do if u jst let we boys tap small current on bus....AHAN undecided
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Iaz93: 12:36pm On Oct 18, 2013
Lol. your father na guy na. SMH angry angry
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 18, 2013
[quote
author=Danhumprey]Some gals hate bottom
smooching while some pretend that they hate bottom smooching,
when in reality,they are enjoying the pleasure. Hypocrites!
The would come online and start claiming intimate harassment,but in real
life,they know they are enjoying it. You people should stop pretending.
angry angry lipsrsealed[/quote]

Fixed smiley

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 18, 2013
What if the man was super dele? Would you still slap him?

Ugly gals too are forming with their flat yan.sh.

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Afam4eva(m): 12:38pm On Oct 18, 2013
Ms_Steph: sometimes i enter BRT buses in abuja i notice strange and odd things some are soo annoying i dont know if you notice it too.
1) guys trying to rub their "thing" on a woman's backside: this happened to me like 4times in the evening i was at the back of a guy and he was coming too close to me if d bus just stop he will hit me or use his hand to rub me on my back. after giving him a good slap he knew whats up.
I was actually the guy you slapped in the bus. I want to use this opportunity to apologize to you.
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Iaz93: 12:38pm On Oct 18, 2013
Danhumprey: You must be clueless! angry See how you keep contradicting yourself. What is the difference between Naija guys and Naija men? They are still the same. There is only difference between boys and men.

You must be spewing all these rubbish becos you are heartbroken. Pele o
She's really confused. grin
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 18, 2013
angry NONSENSE

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 18, 2013
*no comment till wen next i enter BRT den i will come back to share my testimony*

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Iaz93: 12:39pm On Oct 18, 2013
Afam4eva:
I was actually the guy you slapped in the bus. I want to use this opportunity to apologize to you.
gringringringringrin
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by maryhaam(f): 12:39pm On Oct 18, 2013
That is minimal,back then in my uni days,bike do take two passengers,that how they take it bfre getting to my destination this guy have realeased on my gown i was like what ,he was so ashamed since that day i dont view guys close to me as safe oooo....

4 Likes

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Sllowppoisoon: 12:40pm On Oct 18, 2013
ur father may Be a man to you,,buh to some people 'he is still a guy' undecided
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by LMAyedun(m): 12:41pm On Oct 18, 2013
Afam4eva:
Ok, Go and sin no more. Konji na bastard grin

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by UjSizzle(f): 12:41pm On Oct 18, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
You are doing adverts here again... Naming those joints for us, how much per nite abeg..? grin
whatchu mean 'again'?
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by larryshow4(m): 12:41pm On Oct 18, 2013
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! LWKMD 4 HERE O!!! grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 18, 2013
Yan.sh dey sweet o grin
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Dannyxy(m): 12:41pm On Oct 18, 2013
maryhaam: That is minimal,back then in my uni days,bike do take two passengers,that how they take it bfre getting to my destination this guy have realeased on my gown i was like what ,he was so ashamed since that day i dont view guys close to me as safe oooo....
lmfaooo,wth?? U mst be kidding..

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 18, 2013
I am nw confused cos i dey talk truth..smh 4 all of una
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by UjSizzle(f): 12:42pm On Oct 18, 2013
Afam4eva:
grin grin
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by pastorprosper(m): 12:43pm On Oct 18, 2013
Sweet heart just buy a car and spare us all this noise.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

The Green-White-Green Car Spotted In A School In Kebbi State (Photos) / Missing Car! / Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.