Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,601 members, 7,840,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

How Often Do You Look At Yourself In The Mirror In A Day? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Often Do You Look At Yourself In The Mirror In A Day? (11558 Views)

Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) / How Long Can You Go Without Looking In The Mirror? / If You Found Out Your Mum Has Tatoo, How Will You Look At Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Often Do You Look At Yourself In The Mirror In A Day? by Taiye4Christ(m): 8:44pm On Oct 26, 2013
lirusehn: I fink am needed here, Am i?
yes, please. just hold a mirror to my face and accompany me wherever i go everyday. that na small work na, abi?
Re: How Often Do You Look At Yourself In The Mirror In A Day? by iLUMeN8(m): 9:28pm On Oct 26, 2013
Jessicavizzy: Me, as many tyms,uncountable.Mirror is jus myfrd,cant do without it.When am pulling off my cloths to take my bath,am in front of d mirror,after bathing,when i wanna rub cream,am in front of d mirror,everymorning when i wakeup am in front of d mirror,when am going out dias mirror inside my handbag.M so so addicted to mirror dat i placed d mirror in front of my bed...my sibblings knws me for dis...i love mirror n am ready to stay in front of it jus sterring @mysef.
Psycho!
Re: How Often Do You Look At Yourself In The Mirror In A Day? by lirusehn(m): 9:29pm On Oct 26, 2013
Taiye4Christ:
yes, please. just hold a mirror to my face and accompany me wherever i go everyday. that na small work na, abi?
ohhh! alaz! Am employed. No P. Am all set. Buh plz go get a life ist alongside wiv tissue paper.
Re: How Often Do You Look At Yourself In The Mirror In A Day? by iLUMeN8(m): 9:30pm On Oct 26, 2013
arctoni: I luk at my self only at midnight rangin frm 12am-3am
Queen of the Coast!
Re: How Often Do You Look At Yourself In The Mirror In A Day? by Chainex(m): 10:20pm On Oct 26, 2013
E b lyk say u b winch oh. 12-3, infact u b winch
Re: How Often Do You Look At Yourself In The Mirror In A Day? by jahbiz: 10:55pm On Oct 26, 2013
I think the question should be directed to ladies/girls especially. A man looks @ mirror once and thats in the morning while going out esp.
Re: How Often Do You Look At Yourself In The Mirror In A Day? by jahbiz: 12:37am On Oct 27, 2013
At a time as edey hot, no time to even check time men.
Re: How Often Do You Look At Yourself In The Mirror In A Day? by Polio: 1:03am On Oct 27, 2013
It depends on my mood
Re: How Often Do You Look At Yourself In The Mirror In A Day? by Nobody: 5:12am On Oct 27, 2013
Jessicavizzy: Me, as many tyms,uncountable.Mirror is jus myfrd,cant do without it.When am pulling off my cloths to take my bath,am in front of d mirror,after bathing,when i wanna rub cream,am in front of d mirror,everymorning when i wakeup am in front of d mirror,when am going out dias mirror inside my handbag.M so so addicted to mirror dat i placed d mirror in front of my bed...my sibblings knws me for dis...i love mirror n am ready to stay in front of it jus sterring @mysef.
Narcissism.
Re: How Often Do You Look At Yourself In The Mirror In A Day? by Queenyprinxex(f): 5:54am On Oct 27, 2013
Almst evrytime.
Re: How Often Do You Look At Yourself In The Mirror In A Day? by OnyinyechiB(f): 6:25am On Oct 27, 2013
Unestimatable times my dear,we ladies even pocket mirors,dats to tell u.
Re: How Often Do You Look At Yourself In The Mirror In A Day? by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 27, 2013
Everytime i see a mirror. Starting from d mirror in my room, my phone, parked vechicles on the road, glass on banks & fast foods restaurant buildings etc....
Re: How Often Do You Look At Yourself In The Mirror In A Day? by kaze4blues(m): 10:04am On Oct 27, 2013
Person wey no fine won't look into the mirror now.

U wan make hin dey vex wit God for makin him look ugly

OP, u must be a clown!!!!!!!!!
Re: How Often Do You Look At Yourself In The Mirror In A Day? by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 27, 2013
who b disjeezzzzz.....your spirit dey look ur body for nyt...wen u won fly go covun.....smh....oh my gosh!!!!lolsss
Re: How Often Do You Look At Yourself In The Mirror In A Day? by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 27, 2013
Demolly: i quite look at the mirror two times a day; in d morning after taking my bath and in d evening after taking my bath and when brushing my teeth before going to bed.
tah!!!!sharap!!u won form aje butter for here...u no even get toothpaste for house self....lmao
Re: How Often Do You Look At Yourself In The Mirror In A Day? by protocol(m): 12:47pm On Oct 27, 2013
i look at the mirror only when i am at the barbers shop.
Re: How Often Do You Look At Yourself In The Mirror In A Day? by justboiz: 1:34pm On Oct 27, 2013
Mirrors.....Nawa oo....i no get time for that thing sha, even the stories told about our fore-fathers treating their fellow brothers fuckup so as to get a piece still baffles me...anyway, whenever a mirror cross my path - the thot wey dey come na "Omo lodun to yi (Na man pikin sweet like this)" grin.....But for my gf shocked...Chai!!...I still dey suspect say she hold mirror for her hand wen she dey come this world (even doctors couldn't collect it from her).

NL is fun all the way....First time to comment ever

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Look At Yourself In The Mirror In A Day? by Taiye4Christ(m): 2:14pm On Oct 27, 2013
justboiz:
my gf shocked...Chai!!...I still dey suspect say she hold mirror for her hand wen she dey come this world (even doctors couldn't collect it from her).

lol
Re: How Often Do You Look At Yourself In The Mirror In A Day? by adaminedens(m): 2:57pm On Oct 27, 2013
bros na incantation u dey do?
Re: How Often Do You Look At Yourself In The Mirror In A Day? by mspee(f): 4:57pm On Oct 27, 2013
Me that came with mirror to this life?! Uncountable times jare. wink
Re: How Often Do You Look At Yourself In The Mirror In A Day? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 27, 2013
Ok lemme say...
If I see a mirror 20 tyms a day,I'll luk @ mysef twenty tyms
If its a car mirror,den 8 out of ten tyms,I do.
If its d mirror in my handbag;Wheneva I sweat,eat,or feel dat my hair-do's being meSsed up by d wind or some1.
Den if its d mirror in my frnd's shop; Everytime I go dere.
...So,its kinda uncountable;I like looking gud and well-arranged ALWAYS
Re: How Often Do You Look At Yourself In The Mirror In A Day? by domotimi: 5:25am On Oct 28, 2013
anytime
Re: How Often Do You Look At Yourself In The Mirror In A Day? by Sike(m): 8:39pm On Jan 09, 2014
Just once.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Can't You Help But Spend Money On? / Which Street Is The Longest Street In Lagos State / Top Five Most Humble Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.