Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,429 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

...KIDNAPPED, What Should I Do? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ...KIDNAPPED, What Should I Do? (880 Views)

Breaking News: Suspected Boko Haram Kidnapped Over 60 Children In Cameroon / Delta State Commissioner Kidnapped / Governor Yuguda's In-Law Kidnapped In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

...KIDNAPPED, What Should I Do? by Sirniyeh(m): 11:56am On Oct 18, 2013
Please advise me oooo.
Three days to ILEYA festival, I bought a ram for N120,000. Following day, I took the ram to field for fight contest where I won N250,000. On the early morning of ileya, some armed men stormed my house and kidnapped my ram. I reported the case to Igbeba police station. Now this morning, I received a phone call ordering me to come and pay ransome of N250,000 to get my ram back.
Please, should I pay for the ransom or not?
Re: ...KIDNAPPED, What Should I Do? by Beaf1: 12:09pm On Oct 18, 2013
I actually thought it was you who was kidnapped and your captors lend you their phone to report it on NL tongue

How can you buy a ram for ileya and take it to fight (gamble). Are you aware that if it is wounded in the process it is not fit for Ileya?
Re: ...KIDNAPPED, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 18, 2013
Am I missing something ? or is this Question just plain dumb? how will you pay 250 Grand for a Ram worth 120? just allow them to keep it,shebi you have made 250 Grand of it,that's a net Profit of 130 Grand na,plus,what do you need a Ram for at this Time?
Re: ...KIDNAPPED, What Should I Do? by Sirniyeh(m): 2:04pm On Oct 18, 2013
koonbey: Am I missing something ? or is this Question just plain dumb? how will you pay 250 Grand for a Ram worth 120? just allow them to keep it,shebi you have made 250 Grand of it,that's a net Profit of 130 Grand na,plus,what do you need a Ram for at this Time?
The ram is an asset to me. There is hope that during Xmas, I could use the ram to win more contest and more money.
In our area, politicians spend much money on betting for ram fighting, and the privilege of this ram is an avenue to share from the looted national cake.
Re: ...KIDNAPPED, What Should I Do? by nduchucks: 2:16pm On Oct 18, 2013
Sirniyeh:
The ram is an asset to me. There is hope that during Xmas, I could use the ram to win more contest and more money.
In our area, politicians spend much money on betting for ram fighting, and the privilege of this ram is an avenue to share from the looted national cake.

Animal cruelty is not a good thing. Repent!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/229503_ROFLMAODog_gif3fa44b12f55ba64fc785c3a5794ba92e
Re: ...KIDNAPPED, What Should I Do? by AkinDavid2: 2:16pm On Oct 18, 2013
Let me offer a little help since you refuse to heed the above advice.
1. your topic is misleading,
2. Return the 250k and collect your Ram if actually it has not been feed with what will kill it later.
3. Since you don't value Net Profit call the Police.
Re: ...KIDNAPPED, What Should I Do? by Sirniyeh(m): 2:50pm On Oct 18, 2013
Akin-David:
Let me offer a little help since you refuse to heed the above advice.
Since you don't value Net Profit call the Police.
policeeeeeee keh. Na wa oh! If police could aid the recovery of the ram, wont they ask for receipt to bail it?
Re: ...KIDNAPPED, What Should I Do? by bloggernaija: 2:53pm On Oct 18, 2013
Go and lodge a missing ram complaint with the police clearly stating the
name
Sex
And qualifications.

Tell them you have been RAMNAPPED
Re: ...KIDNAPPED, What Should I Do? by Sirniyeh(m): 3:00pm On Oct 18, 2013
bloggernaija: Go and lodge a missing ram complaint with the police clearly stating the
name
Sex
And qualifications.

Tell them you have been RAMNAPPED
I doubt police! When I got to their station they were asking for the authenticity of the ram.
They asked me to bring picture and receipt of its purchase to enable them track it.
My man, leave police matter. Should I pay N250,000 as ransom or not? Advise me or I should go get another?
Re: ...KIDNAPPED, What Should I Do? by Orjioorji(f): 4:56pm On Oct 18, 2013
go do James Bond or better Jacky Chain.
Re: ...KIDNAPPED, What Should I Do? by juman(m): 6:01pm On Oct 18, 2013
Orji o orji: go do James Bond or better Jacky Chain.

Or Bruce Lee.
Re: ...KIDNAPPED, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 19, 2013
Sirniyeh:
In that Case;pardon the caustic Nature of my earlier Post...
Re: ...KIDNAPPED, What Should I Do? by ChideraFavour(m): 2:08pm On Oct 19, 2013
There is wht I'm findn difficult to undastnd in this thread and I will not die in silent I need to throw the question out after all I could not remember when asking question has become a crime on nairaland. The Op bought a ram for 120k and not a cow or horse, what type of ram please can I see the picture if possible? Remind you that am not doubting the story just that am quite confusing. Thanks
Re: ...KIDNAPPED, What Should I Do? by Sirniyeh(m): 5:19pm On Oct 19, 2013
Chidera Favour: There is wht I'm findn difficult to undastnd in this thread and I will not die in silent I need to throw the question out after all I could not remember when asking question has become a crime on nairaland. The Op bought a ram for 120k and not a cow or horse, what type of ram please can I see the picture if possible? Remind you that am not doubting the story just that am quite confusing. Thanks
you may not know what I'm saying. Even, a friend of mine bought hiis ram N150k confirmed. If you doubt it, what of a live turkey that I bought N25k to support the ram? Wake up

Re: ...KIDNAPPED, What Should I Do? by cashkid18(m): 7:27pm On Oct 19, 2013
i wish i cn help u bt i cant cuz my hands ar tied

(1) (Reply)

Police Operations And A Harvest Of Kidnap Kingpins’ Arrests In Edo / PHCN PRIVATIZATION: NCP Grants 3 Month Extension To Sapele Genco Bidder / The Lagos ‘deportation’ Saga And Uke 30 In Anambra State By Joe Igbokwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.