Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

The Best Or Easiest Way Of Getting A Resident Status In A Schengen Or EU Country - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Best Or Easiest Way Of Getting A Resident Status In A Schengen Or EU Country (5928 Views)

Top 10 Lagos Slangs You Must Know As A Resident / . / Explanation Needed On A Schengen Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Or Easiest Way Of Getting A Resident Status In A Schengen Or EU Country by victoriousme(m): 2:28pm On Oct 18, 2013
DELETED
Re: The Best Or Easiest Way Of Getting A Resident Status In A Schengen Or EU Country by icon8: 2:40pm On Oct 18, 2013
I'll be right back!
Re: The Best Or Easiest Way Of Getting A Resident Status In A Schengen Or EU Country by justwise(m): 2:47pm On Oct 18, 2013
@victoriousme

Yes we are here to share ideas and help each other but one idea we will not share here is how to illegally circumvent immigration systems.

Travel section will not be used for such suppose.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Or Easiest Way Of Getting A Resident Status In A Schengen Or EU Country by icon8: 2:59pm On Oct 18, 2013
Yeah, I'm back. Thanks Justwise for rising to the ocassion!
Re: The Best Or Easiest Way Of Getting A Resident Status In A Schengen Or EU Country by victoriousme(m): 3:24pm On Oct 18, 2013
Thank you Justwise, I really understand what you mean. I was a bit skeptical on posting it here in the first place. I haven't taken any of the actions yet but it must not be the illegal ways that people will suggest. I disclosed the UK visit visa overstay because that's my basic plan as a result of the little information available to me. I can be criticized with good reasons, in fact i have not really make up my mind on over staying, but i have made up my mind on leaving the country. I still have my fears, doubts and worries hence the need for my questions here. I made a reference to my uncle overstaying in the UK and gaining residence in Poland after five years of marriage because those are the information i have.

I was expecting some other suggestions such as places where i can enter on a visit visa, convert to students visa and have better opportunities after my study. And other suggestions i don't have an idea of.

Justwise, thank you once more. If you have suggestion on how to modify my original post or links to other threads that you feel will be helpful to me
Re: The Best Or Easiest Way Of Getting A Resident Status In A Schengen Or EU Country by victoriousme(m): 3:30pm On Oct 18, 2013
icon8: Yeah, I'm back. Thanks Justwise for rising to the ocassion!
What are you insinuating? Please stop being a shadow and get a face for your self.
Re: The Best Or Easiest Way Of Getting A Resident Status In A Schengen Or EU Country by justwise(m): 3:43pm On Oct 18, 2013
victoriousme: Thank you Justwise, I really understand what you mean. I was a bit skeptical on posting it here in the first place. I haven't taken any of the actions yet but it must not be the illegal ways that people will suggest. I disclosed the UK visit visa overstay because that's my basic plan as a result of the little information available to me. I can be criticized with good reasons, in fact i have not really make up my mind on over staying, but i have made up my mind on leaving the country. I still have my fears, doubts and worries hence the need for my questions here. I made a reference to my uncle overstaying in the UK and gaining residence in Poland after five years of marriage because those are the information i have.

I was expecting some other suggestions such as places where i can enter on a visit visa, convert to students visa and have better opportunities after my study. And other suggestions i don't have an idea of.

Justwise, thank you once more. If you have suggestion on how to modify my original post or links to other threads that you feel will be helpful to me

You know as much as i do that there is no way you can get a resident permit with visiting visa in any European country. You still have to come back to Nigeria if you want to marry somebody then reapply to re-enter.

You talked about going to school and stuff...if you have the money to study in the UK or Poland why not apply for student visa straightaway rather than using visiting visa? The UK is the last place you should come now with visiting visa and dreaming of over staying then convert to resident permit.

Ask your uncle in the UK about the program on Skynews about immigration since Monday, the clip they have been playing over and over again is about a Nigerian caught red-handed at the registry trying to conduct sham marriage, today its about a Nigerian girl trafficked into the UK for prostitution. You are about to embark on the same journey now.

1 Like

Re: The Best Or Easiest Way Of Getting A Resident Status In A Schengen Or EU Country by victoriousme(m): 5:07pm On Oct 18, 2013
Thanks for your polite feedback. Studying in the UK is above my budget except if i can get a good Tier 4 college with a low tuition of about 2,000 Pounds and i don't know how easy getting a student visa will be with admission from such college. I may be able to afford tuition fees in Poland with an estimate of about 2,000 - 3,000 Euros however you know how difficult the Polish embassy may be especially when my funding is not coming from the same source. I will welcome suggestions on any other country where i can enter on a visit visa get an admission and apply for students visa without coming back to the country
justwise:

You know as much as i do that there is no way you can get a resident permit with visiting visa in any European country. You still have to come back to Nigeria if you want to marry somebody then reapply to re-enter.

You talked about going to school and stuff...if you have the money to study in the UK or Poland why not apply for student visa straightaway rather than using visiting visa? The UK is the last place you should come now with visiting visa and dreaming of over staying then convert to resident permit.

Re: The Best Or Easiest Way Of Getting A Resident Status In A Schengen Or EU Country by icon8: 8:42am On Oct 19, 2013
victoriousme: What are you insinuating? Please stop being a shadow and get a face for your self.

What's this "illegal" saying?
Re: The Best Or Easiest Way Of Getting A Resident Status In A Schengen Or EU Country by princeonx: 3:43am On Oct 22, 2013
victoriousme: Thanks for your polite feedback. Studying in the UK is above my budget except if i can get a good Tier 4 college with a low tuition of about 2,000 Pounds and i don't know how easy getting a student visa will be with admission from such college. I may be able to afford tuition fees in Poland with an estimate of about 2,000 - 3,000 Euros however you know how difficult the Polish embassy may be especially when my funding is not coming from the same source. I will welcome suggestions on any other country where i can enter on a visit visa get an admission and apply for students visa without coming back to the country

Long story short! You're asking us the RIGHT way to do the WRONG thing right?
Re: The Best Or Easiest Way Of Getting A Resident Status In A Schengen Or EU Country by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 23, 2013
victoriousme: Thanks for your polite feedback. Studying in the UK is above my budget except if i can get a good Tier 4 college with a low tuition of about 2,000 Pounds and i don't know how easy getting a student visa will be with admission from such college. I may be able to afford tuition fees in Poland with an estimate of about 2,000 - 3,000 Euros however you know how difficult the Polish embassy may be especially when my funding is not coming from the same source. I will welcome suggestions on any other country where i can enter on a visit visa get an admission and apply for students visa without coming back to the country
the best thing is to vist turkey,its visa free with UK visa,then apply 4 poland student visa in turkey.meanwhile,make sure u ve been procesing ur admission 4 poland b4 traveling, due to time factor..
Re: The Best Or Easiest Way Of Getting A Resident Status In A Schengen Or EU Country by victoriousme(m): 11:32am On Jun 05, 2016
Determination is the key to success. I'm really grateful I left Nigeria at the end. I haven't arrived yet but I'm far better than I used to be. Life is a journey and my journey continues. Almost two years abroad and still counting, seen 3 new countries and looking forward to fulfil my greatest expectation.
Re: The Best Or Easiest Way Of Getting A Resident Status In A Schengen Or EU Country by Kingzy4pep(m): 11:57am On Jun 05, 2016
victoriousme:
Determination is the key to success. I'm really grateful I left Nigeria at the end. I haven't arrived yet but I'm far better than I used to be. Life is a journey and my journey continues. Almost two years abroad and still counting, seen 3 new countries and looking forward to fulfil my greatest expectation.
Do you mind sharing your experience?
Re: The Best Or Easiest Way Of Getting A Resident Status In A Schengen Or EU Country by igboboy3(m): 1:03pm On Jun 05, 2016
victoriousme:

You can't leave us hanging like that. Tell us your experience and share tips for those coming after you cheesy cheesy
Re: The Best Or Easiest Way Of Getting A Resident Status In A Schengen Or EU Country by victoriousme(m): 1:06pm On Jun 05, 2016
igboboy3:

You can't leave us hanging like that. Tell us your experience and share tips for those coming after you cheesy cheesy

I will share my experience but not now, the right time will come, for now I'm still exploring.
Re: The Best Or Easiest Way Of Getting A Resident Status In A Schengen Or EU Country by victoriousme(m): 1:08pm On Jun 05, 2016
Kingzy4pep:
Do you mind sharing your experience?

I wouldn't mind to do so when the right time comes.
Re: The Best Or Easiest Way Of Getting A Resident Status In A Schengen Or EU Country by justwise(m): 7:19pm On Jun 05, 2016
victoriousme:

I will share my experience but not now, the right time will come, for now I'm still exploring.

grin grin good luck bro
Re: The Best Or Easiest Way Of Getting A Resident Status In A Schengen Or EU Country by victoriousme(m): 10:38pm On Jun 06, 2016
justwise:
[/b]

grin grin good luck bro

Thank you bro
Re: The Best Or Easiest Way Of Getting A Resident Status In A Schengen Or EU Country by Kingzy4pep(m): 6:38am On May 25, 2018
victoriousme:

The right time never still reach?

1 Like

Re: The Best Or Easiest Way Of Getting A Resident Status In A Schengen Or EU Country by usebog: 9:26am On Sep 02, 2018
victoriousme:

I wouldn't mind to do so when the right time comes.
The right time never come or you don forget say u promise

(1) (Reply)

My Inspiring IELTS Success Story [A Must Read !] / Kenyan Transit Visa For Nigerian Nationals / Nigerian Reunion In Atlanta June 30- July 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.