Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,801 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) (35394 Views)

MTN Customer Care Thread / Etisalat Customer Care Thread / Glo Customer number 121, Is it really working? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) by nsidible(f): 5:07pm On Dec 08, 2013
luluosas: Can you imagine the unprofessional attitudes of GLO customer care representatives? Imagine one of them telling me rubbish cooncerning my free data bonus they wiped off from my line. They must return it whether they like it or not.
Bros..ur post is funny.i can tell ur glo bounce is the opposite of gbam.most times i browse for like 2hourz comsuming 3mb.they will deduct 1mb or notin
Re: Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) by luluosas(m): 9:57pm On Dec 08, 2013
freebloke:
bros, I just no understand dis glo network @all @all...
seriously,if no bi sey de line na my official line I for don use acid woundjure de useless sim tey tey.
na so so scam tins glo dey inside.
They are really very funny I must tell you.
Re: Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) by Kamaye(m): 6:10am On Dec 09, 2013
luluosas:
There must some apps running on the background using up your data. Thank you.
NO! not with a java phone, i used Airtel bis on my android phone while the glo line is on my Nokia Asha.
Re: Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) by Defaramade(m): 9:14am On Dec 09, 2013
luluosas:
Well, there's presently no glo internet service in my location but gloflat apn is working very well on my free bounce data bonus.
Thanks Luluosas, now working.

1 Like

Re: Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) by franksam2009: 9:46am On Dec 09, 2013
u glo guys should allow us to use our bis plan on android na, dats all we wnt, if u cant do dat jst sharap nd get d Bleep outta here
Re: Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) by freebloke: 10:45am On Dec 09, 2013
franksam2009: u glo guys should allow us to use our bis plan on android na, dats all we wnt, if u cant do dat jst sharap nd get d Bleep outta here
undecided
Re: Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) by luluosas(m): 2:04pm On Dec 09, 2013
Kamaye: NO! not with a java phone, i used Airtel bis on my android phone while the glo line is on my Nokia Asha.
Have you called CC to lay your complain?
Re: Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) by luluosas(m): 2:04pm On Dec 09, 2013
Defaramade: Thanks Luluosas, now working.
You are welcome
Re: Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) by luluosas(m): 2:06pm On Dec 09, 2013
franksam2009: u glo guys should allow us to use our bis plan on android na, dats all we wnt, if u cant do dat jst sharap nd get d Bleep outta here
Don't you think this not the right place to make this kind childish comment? This thread have nothing to do with Glo. Thank you.
Re: Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) by luluosas(m): 2:11pm On Jul 01, 2014
Unfortunately Glo Think Less Of Their Subscribers

By: Lugard Ekhator
1st July, 2014.

Globacom Limited, operators of Glo Mobile Network has been a pace setters in revolutionising the mobile sector in Nigeria when they came into business on 29th August, 2003.

They didn't just launched on the per second billing platform, a feat her predecessors earlier stated would be made possible by the year 2011, they equally crashed the entry fee of acquiring a Subscriber Identification Module (SIM) card from around thirty thousand naira (N30,000) to as low as ten thousand naira (N10,000) on contract basis.

This development soon gave the common man in the street an opportunity to taste the power of mobile communications, a situation that saw hundreds of people queuing up in the various Glo World offices across Nigeria both in the rain and sunshine, which was hitherto the exclusive preserved of the rich and average people in the society before the advent of Glo mobile network.

And within a few years of operations, Glo again led the further crashing of the Sim card acquisition to just one naira (N1.00) as it stands today. And as the mobile network operators in Nigeria scrambled for a sizeable market share, Glo mobile introduced other packages, promotions and bonus services to retain and attract new customers to their network, and it has always paid off.

Glo mobile network also led other network operators in Nigeria in the provision of mobile Internet communications, which is today the driving force amongst the various mobile operators in Nigeria, as each of them always seek to outdo one another with different enticing data packages and plans.

Be that as it may, Glo mobile network had also led other network operators in Nigeria in the area of poor network service delivery across its services.
From drop calls to incomplete call setup, exorbitant pricing regime, reneging on promos and bonuses, tariff adjustment without recourse to her subscribers, outright wiping off accrued data bonuses without reimbursement, among several other annoying and painful practices, since the inception of this indigenous firm called Glo Mobile Network.

Even at that, Nigerians still kept faith with Glo mobile network hoping that with our continuous patronage as an indigenous firm, things will somehow get better but alas.

Meanwhile with the stiff competition in the mobile sector in Nigeria today and especially as the Mobile Number Portability MNP regime has began, one would have opined that Glo mobile will be mindful on its dealings with their customers, but this is never the case.

When in 2012 Nigerians were able to use Glo Blackberry Internet subscription on their non Blackberry devices, a lot of customers came to the Glo network from other service providers. But when they stopped this practice in February 2013, majority of the subscribers who came to the Glo network courtesy of using a BB data plan on a non Blackberry device returned to their initial service providers, while others simply changed their network provider outrightly.

Therefore with the introduction of G-BAM and Bounce prepaid tariff plans respectively, the loyal subscribers to the Glo mobile indigenous network were somehow relieved, since they can acquire 5MB data volume for N5 daily and 30MB free data bonus on the recharge of N200 and above respectively.
Again just like the BB plans on non BB devices brought subscribers to the network, these two prepaid plans did more, and subscribers were happy.

Painfully Glo mobile network management till date keep on splashing hundreds of dollars on promoting artists in the entertainment industry and football circles with bogus benefits, people who contribute little or nothing to her survival as a brand, while their subscribers who ensure their staying in business with their continuous patronage are left in the dark. What a pity!

Sadly when Glo mobile launched their attacks against their subscribers, they started with auto migration of users to other packages without the subscribers consent or knowledge. In fact some subscribers had to migrate back to their preferred tariff plans with a minimum fee of N100, but only to be auto migrated out again by Glo in few days time. Sad!

But lately, Glo mobile network has become very insensitive and unfriendly to their prepaid subscribers.
The weekly Super Sunday bonus which earlier required a total usage of N200 and above from Monday - Saturday to be returned 100% on Sunday as bonus, with 20% and 80% for off-net and on-net calls respectively, has been jerked up by Glo for a compulsory usage of N1,000 minimum before you can now qualify for a N500 Glo-to-Glo calls on Sundays. Sad!

In the same vein, the FAF calls on G-BAM which hitherto charges 5k/sec (N3/min) to five registered Glo numbers have been removed. All calls on G-BAM now charges 18k/sec (N10.80k/min). Sad!

On the Bounce tariff plan platform, bounce-to-bounce calls that usually cost 5k/sec (N3/min) have been raised to 9k/sec (N5.40k/min), while the free 30MB data bonus with initial validity of 7 days now offer 2 days. Sad!

Therefore as Glo mobile network prepare to mark their 11th year of successful business operations in Nigeria despite the harsh environment it operate, who's advising Glo Mobile Network Management against their teeming subscribers?
Glo, can Nigerians still count and depend on you?

Only time shall truly tell.

http://emwanta..com/2014/07/unfortunately-glo-think-less-of-their.html?m=1
Re: Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) by Hope22: 3:53pm On Jul 01, 2014
I am using Glo and enjoying it.with the free 30mb.on every 200naira for browsing,change the APN to glowap,ps=wap.l can use it for both
Paid data and free,just text payu to 127 when you finish the paid mb to activate the
Free bonus. It's easy.
Re: Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) by Xymc1(m): 1:53pm On Aug 06, 2014
Please i'm about to buy a new Glo simcard for browsing cause i heard about how affordable their plans are but i'm curious and worried,do they have a stable 3G network in my location (Gombe state)
Re: Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) by luluosas(m): 5:52pm On Aug 06, 2014
Xymc1: Please i'm about to buy a new Glo simcard for browsing cause i heard about how affordable their plans are but i'm curious and worried,do they have a stable 3G network in my location (Gombe state)
For now, I am not sure if Glo has any 3G service in Gombe. Please kindly call 121 to confirm. Thank you.
Re: Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) by bobojoshua(m): 6:40pm On Aug 06, 2014
luluosas:
Airtime Account Balance #124*1#
Free SMS Balance #124*2#
Free MMS Balance #124*3#
Free Data Bonus Balance #124*4#
Free On-net Airtime Bonus Balance #124*5#
All Bonus Account Balance #122#
Glo Profile Plan #100#
Paid Data Plan Balance *127*0#
Instant Surf Subscription Plan *127*51#
One Week Subscription Plan *127*52#
Always Micro Subscription Plan *127*53#
Always Macro Subscription Plan *127*54#
Re: Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) by adeezko: 10:33pm On Aug 06, 2014
does anyone know abt 3 in one glo recharge....I don't understand anything abt it
Re: Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) by Xymc1(m): 1:50am On Aug 07, 2014
luluosas:
For now, I am not sure if Glo has any 3G service in Gombe. Please kindly call 121 to confirm. Thank you.
Ok,thanks!
Re: Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) by luluosas(m): 9:02am On Aug 07, 2014
adeezko: does anyone know abt 3 in one glo recharge....I don't understand anything abt it
3 in 1 recharge? Please, where did you see it? Thank you.
Re: Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 11, 2014
@House, i bought a rech. Card but Accidentally scratched off some PIN digits. Is there anyway it could be retrieved ?
Re: Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) by Krak(m): 8:52pm On Aug 11, 2014
SQLmaster1: @House, i bought a rech. Card but Accidentally scratched off some PIN digits. Is there anyway it could be retrieved ?

Call customer care. They will request for the serial number of the card and they will help you to load the card on your glo number.
Re: Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) by luluosas(m): 7:09pm On Nov 15, 2014
Good evening dear customers and followers of my post on Nairaland.

Buying MTN data plans from me for a minimum amount of 1200 and a maximum amount of 1400, for a 1GB data volume, is still far cheaper than buying the same 1GB data volume directly from MTN for a whopping 3500 naira. You should be the judge!
Or, you want to compare buying a miserable 350MB at 1300 naira from MTN, and paying a maximum of 1400 on a 1GB data volume from me? You should be the judge!
Therefore place your orders now and get credited almost instantly.

Glo mobile sells 1.5GB at 3000, 2000 for a data volume of 800MB and 1000 naira for 350MB.
But with 500 naira, you will be connected to a 250MB, 800 for 500MB and 1500 for a 1GB data volume from me. So, you should be the judge here too.

Moreover, most people in Nigeria today are looking for cheats, tweaks and other fraudulent ways to use the various service provider's data 'free of charge' on their devices, especially Android OS users. You may be happy doing this now but the consequences of actions in the near future far outweighs whatever benefit you think you're enjoying now. An adage says in the local parlance "Awof dey run belle".

Therefore, kindly place your orders now for both MTN and Glo data subscription plans, and you will never regret you did.
GOD bless you all my customers, and my future and intending customers too.
Shalom!
Re: Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) by mjames: 9:44pm On Nov 15, 2014
Please how do I transfer credit from my glo line to another glo line?
Re: Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) by luluosas(m): 9:26am On Nov 16, 2014
mjames:
Please how do I transfer credit from my glo line to another glo line?
Send reg to 131
Then in 24 hours time, dial *132*0000*any4digits*repeat4digits# to register.
To send money, dial *131*phonenumber*amount*pin#
Visit the Sim Menu on your phone, as you can also register from there if your Sim is 128k. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) by dantol: 2:24pm On Nov 16, 2014
pls pals,what is this package in glo ntwk where they(glo)deduct 5naira and give 5mb in return? I'll be expectin yr reply,thnks.
Re: Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) by luluosas(m): 10:25pm On Nov 16, 2014
dantol:
pls pals,what is this package in glo ntwk where they(glo)deduct 5naira and give 5mb in return? I'll be expectin yr reply,thnks.
G-BAM. Dial *100*5*1# to migrate. Thank you.
Re: Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) by luluosas(m): 5:55pm On Nov 20, 2014
One slot available for Glo data connection. Place your order now. GOD bless you.
Re: Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 03, 2014
How can I cancel my Glo Image store subscription has been successfully renewed. Visit http://images.glo.com to download images and Videos?? Help please
Re: Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) by luluosas(m): 4:14pm On Dec 04, 2014
Bolssos:
How can I cancel my Glo Image store subscription has been successfully renewed. Visit http://images.glo.com to download images and Videos?? Help please
Send cancel or unsub to the short code sending the images. Alternatively, call Customer care on 121. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) by Blackchampion(m): 10:53am On Feb 14, 2015
Thread dead already
Re: Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) by luluosas(m): 10:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
Blackchampion:
Thread dead already
And you think so? What issue did you raised that you were souted down? Even though this is not a Glo page, but people have gotten help from here okay.
Re: Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) by chineduace(m): 7:15am On Feb 16, 2015
Blackchampion:
Thread dead already
what is your problem...
Re: Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) by enwansnr: 2:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
Hello all in the house, pls i want to do online glo sim swap,how can i procceed?thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Glo Scatter Dem! Glo2go @ 1k/sec- Flexi Dynamic Tariff / Transfer Airtime From One Network To Another / Why Does Samsung Phones Have Green Line On Thier Screen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.